3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Maxmizd

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2001, 07:57 PM

Dude man, we need to be in constant contact with each other.

I really do wanna buy your max when u sell it in Sept. So theres gonna be lots of things we'll need to talk about. Especially you telling me everything I need to know about the machine. It'll be tough wanting to buy your car when I havent even seen it so keep me well informed on it.

ICQ - 42946295
MSN Messendger/E-mail - Omarcasanova@hotmail.com

Do u ICQ?

-BeatJunky!
Old 07-01-2001, 10:07 PM

Just found your thread

I didn't see this the other night. I'm here. I have your e-mail adress saved. Wanted to go to E-town, NJ with it this weekend, but I got sick earlier in the week and didn't get to do anything more to it than a basic wash, much less detailing it for a show. As it turned out the weather really sucked here today. Bad thunderstorms. Woulda been miserable anyway.
Still hoping to gather the ambition to make the Courtesy FSTB fit. Have to see how flexible the A/C hose is that's in the way. How to you feel about a customer mesh grill? I've had the gutter guard for a while now, but I'm afraid of breaking the grill trying to take it off. Would like to do these two things before Maxus.
Old 07-01-2001, 10:49 PM

Sup?

customer mesh grill?
Dude...lol...

If you mean to say that you want to add a custom mesh grill, then I think its a good idea... but if you didnt, then I think we'd all like to know what a "customer mesh grill" is...

Do you ICQ?
Old 07-02-2001, 07:52 AM
OG Maxima.org Member

Old 07-02-2001, 08:23 PM

Re: Sup?

Originally posted by BeatJunky

Dude...lol...

If you mean to say that you want to add a custom mesh grill, then I think its a good idea... but if you didnt, then I think we'd all like to know what a "customer mesh grill" is...

Do you ICQ?
Uh, yea, "custom" is what I meant. It was a little late for me that night. What's ICQ?