3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

3rd Gen Repair manual for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2001, 02:36 AM
jmhinkle

I have the official Nissan repair manual for sale if anyone needs one. Has a few dirty pages and some notes scribbled in it, but in good condition still. $25 shipped to you.

Contact me at joelshop@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Joel

Old 09-04-2001, 05:10 AM

Originally posted by jmhinkle
I have the official Nissan repair manual for sale if anyone needs one. Has a few dirty pages and some notes scribbled in it, but in good condition still. $25 shipped to you.

Thanks,
Joel
check your email
Old 09-04-2001, 11:39 PM

Does this manual have the ecu and diagnostic codes in it? My ride is running like Sh*t,. I have a 92 GXE and it's hesistating bad. Don't know if it's the TRANNY, TPS, MAPS< Have already did a full tune up and NO JOY! Had this dump *** down in P'COLA , FL at this rip off shop run a diagnostic for 40 $ . This clown told me he ain't getting no codes and to run it until it get worse, yeah right . I have a haynes manual and it tells you enough to screw it up. Get this , with the car idling , i rev the RPM up and it hesistates at 1700 rpm. If I'm cruising around 65-70 let off the gas ,accelerate again, it hesistates or coasting to a red light on red and when it goes green , my car sometimes sputters and won't get above 8 Mph for about 10 secs and then it takes of. This past weekend , went thru a take of gas with techron injector cleaner in it in a day. Mostly city driving and I got maybe 110 miles out of it. HELP>
Old 09-05-2001, 07:09 AM

Originally posted by cspangg
Does this manual have the ecu and diagnostic codes in it? My ride is running like Sh*t,. I have a 92 GXE and it's hesistating bad. Don't know if it's the TRANNY, TPS, MAPS< Have already did a full tune up and NO JOY! Had this dump *** down in P'COLA , FL at this rip off shop run a diagnostic for 40 $ . This clown told me he ain't getting no codes and to run it until it get worse, yeah right . I have a haynes manual and it tells you enough to screw it up. Get this , with the car idling , i rev the RPM up and it hesistates at 1700 rpm. If I'm cruising around 65-70 let off the gas ,accelerate again, it hesistates or coasting to a red light on red and when it goes green , my car sometimes sputters and won't get above 8 Mph for about 10 secs and then it takes of. This past weekend , went thru a take of gas with techron injector cleaner in it in a day. Mostly city driving and I got maybe 110 miles out of it. HELP>
oxygen sensor would be my best guess
Old 09-05-2001, 09:33 AM

Well, I'd say o2 sensor if you get the problem after car reaches normal op temp. It could be a number of things, take it back in, but take it to a nissan mechanic.
Old 09-07-2001, 09:31 AM
edison perez

Thanks,
Joel

Old 09-07-2001, 10:31 AM
jmhinkle

corrections

The book is for a '91 so it does not cover the ve engine. It does have the ECU codes as someone asked. The price was an error. It is $35 shipped.

Email me at joelshop@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks
Joel

Old 09-07-2001, 10:45 AM
To them I'm like an idol

Re: corrections

The book is for a '91 so it does not cover the ve engine. It does have the ECU codes as someone asked. The price was an error. It is $35 shipped.

Email me at joelshop@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks
Joel
Is that a deal? How much are they new? Shipping is irrelevent since I live near Courtesy.
Old 09-20-2001, 11:02 PM

Originally posted by edison perez

HEY GUYS, THANKS FOR THE HELP.I PUT SOME TECHRON FUEL SYS CLEANER IN . PUT IN ON THE HIGHWAY AFTER I DID A FULL TUNE UP ALMOST. IT'S RUNNING FINE RIGHT NOW
Old 09-24-2001, 11:31 AM

Does this repair manual include all the stuff for the VE engine in a '92 SE 5spd???