3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Qwestion

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2001, 01:46 AM
Neice Anne

Qwestion

Can anyone help me out? I wanna know what my max would look like Vtech blue, with a stillen kit and an oem spoiler. I'm adding all of this in the near future and I'm wondering how it would look. If ya really wanna help me out, I'd appreciate another one with the same mods except black instead of the vtech blue. I'd REALLY appreciate some help on this, I'd do it myself but I don't have Photoshop

Old 11-22-2001, 01:57 AM
Neice Anne

Re: Qwestion

Originally posted by Neice Anne
Can anyone help me out? I wanna know what my max would look like Vtech blue, with a stillen kit and an oem spoiler. I'm adding all of this in the near future and I'm wondering how it would look. If ya really wanna help me out, I'd appreciate another one with the same mods except black instead of the vtech blue. I'd REALLY appreciate some help on this, I'd do it myself but I don't have Photoshop
I feel so loved

Old 11-22-2001, 03:43 AM

Re: Re: Qwestion

I feel so loved
Cheer up
Old 11-22-2001, 12:21 PM

u want ur nissan a honda blue

for blue i would choose either the blue from a 540 or the is300 it something about hondas i dont like....hehehehe
Old 11-22-2001, 12:44 PM

Re: u want ur nissan a honda blue

Originally posted by ray89se
for blue i would choose either the blue from a 540 or the is300 it something about hondas i dont like....hehehehe
i think the is300 blue would be f*ckin sweet
Old 11-22-2001, 01:30 PM
Neice Anne

Re: Re: u want ur nissan a honda blue

Originally posted by djslinkyz

i think the is300 blue would be f*ckin sweet
I'll check em out, I have been thinkin I might want a different blue, but I love the VTEC blue.. so distinctive.

Old 11-22-2001, 02:11 PM
NWP Engineering.com

Just last night, I came across a Kia Spectra that looked Vtec Blue. (I don't think you want to be in the same category as a Kia) He wanted to race too. I guess that's why he put on his flashers and then stomp on it, doing 80 in a 45 in the city of Vegas. I was scared I would get beat, so I hung back and did the speed limit.
Old 11-22-2001, 10:18 PM
Neice Anne

Originally posted by Aaron92SE
Just last night, I came across a Kia Spectra that looked Vtec Blue. (I don't think you want to be in the same category as a Kia) He wanted to race too. I guess that's why he put on his flashers and then stomp on it, doing 80 in a 45 in the city of Vegas. I was scared I would get beat, so I hung back and did the speed limit.

I certainly wouldn't mind being placed in the same category as 2001 Civic SIs though. I'm sure almost every model of car is painted vtec blue somewhere in the world, so I could also say I'm associated with a Lamborghini Diablo.. I can't believe you didn't race a Kia though man. I refuse to let a Hyundai, Kia, or Daewoo think he's doper than me!

Old 11-22-2001, 10:34 PM
NWP Engineering.com

I certainly wouldn't mind being placed in the same category as 2001 Civic SIs though. I'm sure almost every model of car is painted vtec blue somewhere in the world, so I could also say I'm associated with a Lamborghini Diablo.. I can't believe you didn't race a Kia though man. I refuse to let a Hyundai, Kia, or Daewoo think he's doper than me!
Yeah I know. But he was doing 80+ in a 45 with many other cars on the road. I pulled up next to him at the next stop light and launched my car. He didn't race. Dunno why. But, he did have the emblem "GS-X" I think. The only thing I remember is the big bright yellow "X" after two other letters. I know I could've spanked him, but, it was in the city limits during rush hour. I wanted to give him a piece of VE power so bad.

The other night, I had an old Dodge Caravan wanting to race. He chirped his wheels off the line, so I thought, "I think he wants to race". (This is right after my UDP install, so I am looking for a race) Anyway, I stepped on it when he was about a car length in front of me. I have to say, I had to work a little to catch back up. At the end of 1st gear, I was only a half of a car lenth ahead of him. After I was done, I let off....and he did a fly by doing about 80 mph. I'm like WTF. "Anything's a race car" (The same remark I got when I took my car to the Vegas drag strip)