3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

New Black Leather seats.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2002, 09:06 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

New Black Leather seats.

So I finnaly got rid of the white leather (well not totally, I still have to dye the door pannel inserts and armrest console thing)

I got the seats monday or tuesday or mabey wensday? (can you tell its been a long week lol)

so last night I said I got no school tommorow might as well try this ****.
The passenger seat goes in with pretty much no problem except on braket wasnt facing the right direction(nothing a hamer cant fix) so after 10 minutes that ones in, but guess what the girl i bought them from didnt tell me that that sides motor was broaken too(oh well I deal with it later)
Now the front seat had a broken motor but it was also off the tracks so I said F it im doint the back, the back was the easiest to my suprise (5 minute job) now this morning I decided to tackle the front driver side seat so I removed all the power hardware (there is alot and the bolts are hard as hell to get to but I did it) and used the hardware from my stock seats after 3 hours my seats are in and they look good

Im going to have to switch the passenger side hardware also but ill do it someother day. The leather is in good condition but needs to be cleaned and conditioned. But Im so happy.
heres a pic ill take somemore when I detail the leather and car later.

Nismo: The back seat is good but the two fronts are going to need your hardware off your current seats, let me know if you still want them also Im going to use my pannels.

web shots doesnt work so heres a link

Old 01-18-2002, 09:54 AM

couldnt get the link to work, but im sure it looks great
Old 01-18-2002, 10:42 AM
Jedi Knight

yea the link doesn't work....
Old 01-18-2002, 03:16 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

im having problems with webshots so im working on it,

I also got my Greddy cat back installed to day ill have pics and a seperate post tommorow.
Old 01-25-2002, 07:00 AM

onegoode@aol.com

where did you get your seats? I'm looking for a tan leather drivers seat. Does anyone know where I can locate one in good condition?
Old 01-25-2002, 01:18 PM

yo n34jz first of all congrats on the leather seats i want to do that someday maybe. also is the roh distrubutors computer up yet so u can get some prices? thx
Old 01-25-2002, 09:34 PM

yea, is that computer up yet cause i'm interested in gettin some 18" roh rt's..even if it is gonna nearly max out tha credit card. but hey, a max out for a max'd out max....sounds pretty fair to me !!!
Old 01-27-2002, 09:39 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally posted by maxdout92se
yea, is that computer up yet cause i'm interested in gettin some 18" roh rt's..even if it is gonna nearly max out tha credit card. but hey, a max out for a max'd out max....sounds pretty fair to me !!!
$1650 with choice of tires, everyone im still working on it, I had a real long week and couldnt get to it.
Old 01-27-2002, 04:49 PM

not a bad price, do they come in chrome....betta yet, just email me when you get a chance....atl_southern_hospitality@yahoo.com
Old 01-27-2002, 07:52 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

sweet!

here is the link guys: http://community.webshots.com/storag...zAcBjSD_ph.jpg
copy and paste it in your browser if it doesn't work
Old 01-27-2002, 08:44 PM

Re: New Black Leather seats.

Originally posted by N34JZ

Nismo: The back seat is good but the two fronts are going to need your hardware off your current seats, let me know if you still want them also Im going to use my pannels.

Yes, I still want them. Find out the shipping price if you could...

send me an e:mail or something.
Old 01-30-2002, 01:52 AM

Re: Re: New Black Leather seats.

Originally posted by nismo1989

Yes, I still want them. Find out the shipping price if you could...

send me an e:mail or something.
So what's up with that shipping?? Did you have time to find out how much $$?
Also, did you ever get your account with WW started? I need to know when you do so I can give YOU the business...
Get back to me when you can, bro. I know you've been busy so I haven't wanted to call you so just e:mail me. Peace.
Old 01-30-2002, 05:05 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Re: Re: Re: New Black Leather seats.

So what's up with that shipping?? Did you have time to find out how much $$?
Also, did you ever get your account with WW started? I need to know when you do so I can give YOU the business...
Get back to me when you can, bro. I know you've been busy so I haven't wanted to call you so just e:mail me. Peace.
well in order to fix my seat it cost me $75 and the old front seat(leather was unsavable) let me know if you still want it.
And yes My account with wings west should go through, the only thing is I need a $1000 initial purchase, so I may put together a group deal for wings, unless that kit will cost around there, did you ever get a pic? all they emailed me was some black and white drawing,lol
Old 01-30-2002, 06:11 AM

sxwk12 has the kit. Go to his page and he has pics of it on his car.

So, the front seat has been stripped of the leather? Do I understand that right? If so, which seat is it?
I hope I misunderstood but if I didn't let me know. You can e:mail me nismo1989@aol.com or I will look for reply to thread.
Anyway, check out his page, he has the kit and I'm pretty sure that he also has pics of it on his car. His car is white. He has a pretty tight interior, white leather with crushed green velvet inserts in the seats. A real nice job.
Talk to ya later...

Geoff
Old 01-30-2002, 06:23 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

yeah

sxwk12 has the kit. Go to his page and he has pics of it on his car.

So, the front seat has been stripped of the leather? Do I understand that right? If so, which seat is it?
I hope I misunderstood but if I didn't let me know. You can e:mail me nismo1989@aol.com or I will look for reply to thread.
Anyway, check out his page, he has the kit and I'm pretty sure that he also has pics of it on his car. His car is white. He has a pretty tight interior, white leather with crushed green velvet inserts in the seats. A real nice job.
Talk to ya later...

Geoff
the drivers side seat is no more, the new black one was so rusted() I needed the hardware from the old seat.
Have you found the kit from anywhere else?
I want to get an idea on the price it goes for.
Old 01-30-2002, 06:29 AM

Re: yeah

Originally posted by N34JZ

the drivers side seat is no more, the new black one was so rusted() I needed the hardware from the old seat.
Have you found the kit from anywhere else?
I want to get an idea on the price it goes for.
Driver's seat no more??!
Not at all savalgable?

I have found a good price on the WW kit...
www.contemporarymotorsports.com
I think they list it at like 530 or something. I am going to call them Friday to see about shipping and all of that. I just want the front end, and I'm gonna use the Stillen kit for the sides and rear.

Oh, and how the hell does a seat get all rusted out???!!!
...and why would someone sell a seat that is gonna fall apart in a week?
Old 01-30-2002, 06:30 AM

What am I going to do about the front seat??
I can't believe she would sell you a rusted out seat like that. I hope it was accidental for her sake...
Old 01-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Im sure she didnt know

Its just one of those things that happens, theres no way you could see it unless you took the seat apart, and yeah the upolstry guy said the leather on the old seats was a b!tch to get off since it was aftermarket and the installers did a half assed job. Sorry about this