3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 07:30 PM

What do you think?

As you guys know I'm working on my ve turbo setup. All i need is nistune and wideband. Ok i found a wideband for sale for $80 glowshift guage with sensor and controller with the extended cable adapter.

https://i.imgur.com/5VEUFnQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vwRB0ii.jpg
Old 03-09-2015, 07:59 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

First of all, is that wideband compatible with Nistune? That needs to be your first consideration
Old 03-10-2015, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by James92SE
First of all, is that wideband compatible with Nistune? That needs to be your first consideration
It wasn't listed on nistune website. But is it a must to connect wideband to nistune. Cant the turner just look at the guage instead of viewing it on the laptop? Or is there more then just looking at the numbers?
Old 03-10-2015, 04:08 AM

I think you are underestimating the benefits of datalogging and/or map tracing your AFR in Nistune.

If you are hellbent on saving a little bit of money and buying used surely you can find a Nistune compatible unit for a used price too. Your car and your money though
Old 03-10-2015, 04:27 AM

I think you are underestimating the benefits of datalogging and/or map tracing your AFR in Nistune.

If you are hellbent on saving a little bit of money and buying used surely you can find a Nistune compatible unit for a used price too. Your car and your money though

I plan to call nistune to ask. But i know for sure that this guage can hook up to the laptop.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:17 AM

You're going to call Australia?

Just ask on the Nistune Forum. Matt personally answers many questions on there. Although I all but guarantee that if the Nistune literature doesn't specifically say that it supports X brand of wideband then surely they don't support X brand of wideband.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:35 AM

You're going to call Australia?

Just ask on the Nistune Forum. Matt personally answers many questions on there. Although I all but guarantee that if the Nistune literature doesn't specifically say that it supports X brand of wideband then surely they don't support X brand of wideband.
Ill check the forum