3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

The Need For Speed

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 07:31 AM

The Need For Speed

The need for speed is always a quest of the car lover. Its the same for the PC as it is for the car. We want more speed.
Lately I`ve noticed that it`s been difficult to get on the site between 2pm-10pm. I work in the daytime,(I have Wednesdays off), and owner-opp of a 3rd shift cleaning company.
I have a limited amount of time to work on my cars, usualy between 3pm-7pm. When I need you guys the most, I cant get to ya, not even to do a SEARCH.
I havent been a member for too long, and I think I`m still in "newbie-status-symbol-land", but I`m willing to do my part to improve the quality of this site. so on Thursday, when I cash the BIG check I`m going to become a donating member.
If enough of us donate, then maybe we can get a faster site that can handle ALL of the members, ALL of the time.
I know this seems a bit off subject, and you guys just reamed someone for posting off subject stuff, but I felt it was an issue that needed to be brought up in the forum. And since I`m a 3rd Gen`r, heres where I posted it.
Anyway, thanks for letting me vent a bit and keep on keepin on, LATER
Old 02-06-2002, 09:04 AM

Re: The Need For Speed

Originally posted by bucketheadd
The need for speed
hey..you're not allowed to quote top gun on a car forum..the cool thing now is to say stuff like "i live my life a quarter mile at a time."

if that one doesn't do it for you then you can always use the unforgetable "it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning."

OR you can walk around going up to people's faces, looking at them quaintly and let them know what you're about "NAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!"

but to be able to use either of the two super cool quotes i've provided, you will have to wait and recieve an annonymous phone call asking you if you want to rob trucks for a living or take part in the cannonball run. either is real cool.