3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Springs, Struts ect..

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2002, 07:34 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Springs, Struts ect..

I have a stock 90 maxima and want to put lowering springs on it to take care of the wheel well gap. I was wondering what the recommended or typical size spring is. I also need new struts and wanted to know what brands are best for the price. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2002, 07:36 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Springs, Struts ect..

Originally posted by jpope
I have a stock 90 maxima and want to put lowering springs on it to take care of the wheel well gap. I was wondering what the recommended or typical size spring is. I also need new struts and wanted to know what brands are best for the price. Thanks.
i would kindly ask if you can ever be so greatful to do a search for the above topic.

*that's the nicest i can get guys*
Old 02-07-2002, 08:44 AM

this forum is dumb, you got to be a old man to get up here. if you dont really know shet about a maxima and you ask the geezers for help, they tell you to go SEARCH. well you know what old tymer? PHUK YOU, THEN..
Old 02-07-2002, 08:53 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally posted by nastee
this forum is dumb, you got to be a old man to get up here. if you dont really know shet about a maxima and you ask the geezers for help, they tell you to go SEARCH. well you know what old tymer? PHUK YOU, THEN..
and you're helping him on his suspension question how??? yeah i thought so..so go back to the hole u just crawl out of.

old timer or not...if you don't want to give the effort for a simple look then it's your loss.

i was nice about it informing that there were a lot of information in the last few days. i'm even doing a GD on suspension stuff.

nastee please leave..if this forum is dumb, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Old 02-07-2002, 09:29 AM

Wow, DanNY must be in a great mood today. I feel guilty even posting on this thread, but yeah, please read FAQ's and do a simple search. This place is bombarted with the same questions every 3 days. Q's are good, that's how ya learn, but doing research should be the first step, even if for only 15 minutes. I'll step down now...
-Isaacm
Old 02-07-2002, 10:28 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Thanks for the help guys. Search works well.
Old 02-07-2002, 02:01 PM

Originally posted by jpope
OMG NOT AGAIN.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 02-07-2002, 02:23 PM

Originally posted by DanNY

and you're helping him on his suspension question how??? yeah i thought so..so go back to the hole u just crawl out of.

old timer or not...if you don't want to give the effort for a simple look then it's your loss.

i was nice about it informing that there were a lot of information in the last few days. i'm even doing a GD on suspension stuff.

nastee please leave..if this forum is dumb, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
thats what im sayin. i do use the search. maybe im not no maxima fanatic, and it's the only car i have but im still trying to make my car look good. do i know what kind of keywords to type? NO! okay, yeah, you know a lot about your cars. and i know how to deck anybody that steps in front of me, i bet my car on that. 5-7" 150lbs. only but 100% vale tudo fighter right here. id rather know how fight then to change the oil in the "MUFFLER BEARINGS, OR A SKYLINE WIPER CONVERSION". you NERD!
Old 02-07-2002, 02:28 PM

thats what im sayin. i do use the search. maybe im not no maxima fanatic, and it's the only car i have but im still trying to make my car look good. do i know what kind of keywords to type? NO! okay, yeah, you know a lot about your cars. and i know how to deck anybody that steps in front of me, i bet my car on that. 5-7" 150lbs. only but 100% vale tudo fighter right here. id rather know how fight then to change the oil in the "MUFFLER BEARINGS, OR A SKYLINE WIPER CONVERSION". you NERD!
hmmmmmmmm...........thats not a very nice thing to say.. and how exactly do u know he cant beat whoop your behind, im 5'11 175, u dont see me going around and saying ill beat someone up here on a post because they didnt wanna answer the post. Learn the rules damnit, (u rookie)
Old 02-08-2002, 07:50 AM

Originally posted by Maximum5spd

hmmmmmmmm...........thats not a very nice thing to say.. and how exactly do u know he cant beat whoop your behind, im 5'11 175, u dont see me going around and saying ill beat someone up here on a post because they didnt wanna answer the post. Learn the rules damnit, (u rookie)
the taller the easier, how that? i've sparred w/ guys your height but bigger. no karate bull****, straight up ground and pound. anyone that steps to me, i guarantee i'll choke you unconsious, break your arm or drill you standing up, tall and skinny people aint shet, even if you can grapple. HILO STYLE 671 GUAM, right here. you ***, whats up w/ the chik, dude? you gay? is she supposed to represent you?
Old 02-08-2002, 08:12 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

the taller the easier, how that? i've sparred w/ guys your height but bigger. no karate bull****, straight up ground and pound. anyone that steps to me, i guarantee i'll choke you unconsious, break your arm or drill you standing up, tall and skinny people aint shet, even if you can grapple. HILO STYLE 671 GUAM, right here. you ***, whats up w/ the chik, dude? you gay? is she supposed to represent you?
haahaa..can u stop a bullet? i don't feel like getting out of my car.
come to NY let's play.
don't talk trash on the internet because that's all it is...trash. don't threaten to beat people up behind a keyboard because makes u look dumb

a member asked a question...i gave him a suggestion nicely. he found the answer and used the search function for it and was satisfied with the results. from now on he can use the search function for answers..if he doesn't get something he can post and we'll explain. why did u feel the need to butt in?

yeah we're all the nerds here..can u not type in the word "suspension" in the search function? is that too difficult for u? do u want me to show u how it's spelled? just copy what i type..write it down if u need to, u know how a pen/pencil works right? do u need instruction on how to use the search function? maybe if you can ask someone nicely on here maybe they can do a step by step instuction on how to use the search function.

if you rather fight then touch the car..then why even ask such a retarded question about oil change? screw it..let the car blow up..you can fight your way to fix it right mike tyson? it's ok pretty boy..let the grease monkeys do it at jiffy lube and call it a day we don't want you to dirty your hands.
Old 02-08-2002, 10:35 AM

haahaa..can u stop a bullet? i don't feel like getting out of my car.
come to NY let's play.
don't talk trash on the internet because that's all it is...trash. don't threaten to beat people up behind a keyboard because makes u look dumb

a member asked a question...i gave him a suggestion nicely. he found the answer and used the search function for it and was satisfied with the results. from now on he can use the search function for answers..if he doesn't get something he can post and we'll explain. why did u feel the need to butt in?

yeah we're all the nerds here..can u not type in the word "suspension" in the search function? is that too difficult for u? do u want me to show u how it's spelled? just copy what i type..write it down if u need to, u know how a pen/pencil works right? do u need instruction on how to use the search function? maybe if you can ask someone nicely on here maybe they can do a step by step instuction on how to use the search function.

if you rather fight then touch the car..then why even ask such a retarded question about oil change? screw it..let the car blow up..you can fight your way to fix it right mike tyson? it's ok pretty boy..let the grease monkeys do it at jiffy lube and call it a day we don't want you to dirty your hands.

Dan...what the hell is this guy thinking???? I think he should stop using them trailer park drugs.
Old 02-08-2002, 12:54 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member