3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Wtb>>>>>

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2002, 04:45 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

Wtb>>>>>

Hey guys....I need the piece that goes around the shifter (must be automatic, and I assume all yrs 89-91 would fit?) and I also need the radio trim piece that goes around the radio, climate controls etc. Must be 92-94.....cant stand the looks of the 89-91 piece. Muchas Gracias
Old 02-10-2002, 07:17 PM

Re: Wtb>>>>>

Originally posted by James92SE
Hey guys....I need the piece that goes around the shifter (must be automatic, and I assume all yrs 89-91 would fit?) and I also need the radio trim piece that goes around the radio, climate controls etc. Must be 92-94.....cant stand the looks of the 89-91 piece. Muchas Gracias
i have a spare radio trim piece (has the hole for the auto/comfort switch) and the parts car i have access to (more or less) still has the piece that goes around the automatic shifter...which part is this? more or less the shift boot?
let me know, i should be visiting the car once more before its junked. if theres anything else you need, let me know. its a 92 gxe.

also, about the climate control..auto or manual? i have my old manual one..its all taken apart and the cold/hot **** is missing..let me know.
Old 02-10-2002, 08:22 PM
Ford Only.

James where have you been?
Old 02-11-2002, 11:27 AM

Re: Re: Wtb>>>>>

Originally posted by MaDMaX024

i have a spare radio trim piece (has the hole for the auto/comfort switch) and the parts car i have access to (more or less) still has the piece that goes around the automatic shifter...which part is this? more or less the shift boot?
let me know, i should be visiting the car once more before its junked. if theres anything else you need, let me know. its a 92 gxe.

also, about the climate control..auto or manual? i have my old manual one..its all taken apart and the cold/hot **** is missing..let me know.
Great! I'd like to get the radio piece (it's 92-94 style right?) and the shift boot/piece/thingy whatever. Lemme know how much you want and how you wanna do all that.

Originally posted by dmontzmax
James where have you been?
Lurking around my friend, lurking around. lol. This site sure has an abundance of rice boys
Old 02-11-2002, 11:33 AM
Ford Only.

Yeah, this site is going crazy. Good to hear from you though. I was about to post a thread "Where is James92SE?" But now I dont have to. IM me when you get a chance.
Old 02-11-2002, 11:37 AM

Re: Re: Re: Wtb>>>>>

Great! I'd like to get the radio piece (it's 92-94 style right?) and the shift boot/piece/thingy whatever. Lemme know how much you want and how you wanna do all that.

i dont know what the difference is..but its out of a stock 92 gxe..email me in a week or so, hopefully the kid will be home so i can finish stripping it (the shift boot thingy for you, tail lights, ECU, MAFS, window motors/regulators, front door mounting pods for aftermarket 6.5" speakers....)
my email is madmax024@aol.com.
you're responsible for shipping costs. as far as the price goes, give me a fair price..

also, anyone else, i have 92 SE door panels, all 3 seats (manual front...grey SE cloth), master window switch (buttons are sticky, but never had a problem), arm rest.....then i'll eventually have a VG ECU and MAFS..if anyone wants anything, email me and i'll see what i can do. no promises though.
oh right, i also have my clock. sometimes it fades but a swift slap on the dash and its back to normal. i also have most dash pieces from my 92se, the guage cluster from a 92 gxe (good for guages themselves...brackets are broken..the screws wouldn't loosen so i snapped it off.)
Old 02-11-2002, 12:13 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wtb>>>>>

Originally posted by MaDMaX024

i dont know what the difference is..but its out of a stock 92 gxe..email me in a week or so, hopefully the kid will be home so i can finish stripping it (the shift boot thingy for you, tail lights, ECU, MAFS, window motors/regulators, front door mounting pods for aftermarket 6.5" speakers....)
my email is madmax024@aol.com.
you're responsible for shipping costs. as far as the price goes, give me a fair price..

also, anyone else, i have 92 SE door panels, all 3 seats (manual front...grey SE cloth), master window switch (buttons are sticky, but never had a problem), arm rest.....then i'll eventually have a VG ECU and MAFS..if anyone wants anything, email me and i'll see what i can do. no promises though.
oh right, i also have my clock. sometimes it fades but a swift slap on the dash and its back to normal. i also have most dash pieces from my 92se, the guage cluster from a 92 gxe (good for guages themselves...brackets are broken..the screws wouldn't loosen so i snapped it off.)
Cool cool....if it's from a 92 GXE than that's good. I just didnt want anything out of any 89-91 Max, they look diff., fugly imo. Hmm since you have 92 SE panels.....could I take the caps that go around the door lock buttons from ya?
Old 02-11-2002, 12:36 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wtb>>>>>

Cool cool....if it's from a 92 GXE than that's good. I just didnt want anything out of any 89-91 Max, they look diff., fugly imo. Hmm since you have 92 SE panels.....could I take the caps that go around the door lock buttons from ya?
sure. IM me later tonight (around 830-930 eastern time)..my sn is "beakmoney"
thanks