3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

lights/wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2002, 10:14 PM

lights/wheels

Whatsup just got me some wheels for my maxima cousin bought them for his s10-xtreme didnt fit his lug so i traded for them which it was four wheels and 2 tires so i haveta get two more low profile tires befor i can stick them all on already stuck one on see how its going to look going to lower my car about a inch there only 16's but cant ask for much when i didnt pay not one doller for them and traded for them and about the interior light's i found some little rubber boot thingy's like the green ones that was on the lights on the maxima not sure if you guys heard of a truck stop called flying j or not but they have them in two difrent colers red/purple i bought some red ones there ok it's about same coler as thise face right here ---> but i didnt stick them in mine i just took out my faded blue ones and stuck regular white ones in till i find some i like..... well enought posting for me probaly posted more then you want to read anyhow soon as i get my wheels on ill try to post some pic's nothing awsome on my car but see what you guys think about the wheels c-ya.....
Old 03-21-2002, 12:10 AM

Re: lights/wheels

Originally posted by maxima_mike2002
Whatsup just got me some wheels for my maxima cousin bought them for his s10-xtreme didnt fit his lug so i traded for them which it was four wheels and 2 tires so i haveta get two more low profile tires befor i can stick them all on already stuck one on see how its going to look going to lower my car about a inch there only 16's but cant ask for much when i didnt pay not one doller for them and traded for them and about the interior light's i found some little rubber boot thingy's like the green ones that was on the lights on the maxima not sure if you guys heard of a truck stop called flying j or not but they have them in two difrent colers red/purple i bought some red ones there ok it's about same coler as thise face right here ---> but i didnt stick them in mine i just took out my faded blue ones and stuck regular white ones in till i find some i like..... well enought posting for me probaly posted more then you want to read anyhow soon as i get my wheels on ill try to post some pic's nothing awsome on my car but see what you guys think about the wheels c-ya.....