3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

just got some loot

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2002, 09:03 PM

just got some loot

just made $220 tonight coat-checking. What should i do to my stock 91 se max other than rims?

what would you buy?
Old 03-22-2002, 09:53 PM

When you see people speaking about intakes, exhaust systems, strut tower bars, stereos, what did you think? you needed to start a completely new topic so that you can have people give you these very same responses yet again?

i'm pretty sick of seeing people ask what to spend money on..get what the f*** makes you happy, don't bother us about it. If you have to ask, then just don't worry, put the money in the bank because it'll be better saved than wasted on the car of a moron.
Old 03-22-2002, 10:41 PM
To them I'm like an idol

Originally posted by Sudesh
When you see people speaking about intakes, exhaust systems, strut tower bars, stereos, what did you think? you needed to start a completely new topic so that you can have people give you these very same responses yet again?

i'm pretty sick of seeing people ask what to spend money on..get what the f*** makes you happy, don't bother us about it. If you have to ask, then just don't worry, put the money in the bank because it'll be better saved than wasted on the car of a moron.
Dayum
Old 03-22-2002, 11:10 PM

ouch!!!

Old 03-22-2002, 11:29 PM

Damn smack him and call him suzy
Old 03-23-2002, 12:36 AM

WSP Ypipe

www.warpspeedperformance.com
Old 03-23-2002, 12:46 AM
2 VE's are better than one!

Re: just got some loot

Originally posted by maxman16
just made $220 tonight coat-checking. What should i do to my stock 91 se max other than rims?

what would you buy?
A CF hood.....

MAXIMApowr@aol.com
Old 03-23-2002, 01:33 AM

Re: just got some loot

Originally posted by maxman16

what would you buy?
that can be your first payment for a CF hood
Old 03-23-2002, 01:46 AM

hahaha dude chill out man, at least he isnt asking if he should turbo his car with that 220 bux
Old 03-23-2002, 02:54 AM

Temper Temper
Old 03-23-2002, 05:56 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

calm down there tough guy

chill out, Im sure If I go through your first posts, Im sure you asked "stupid" questions
Old 03-23-2002, 09:07 AM

Re: calm down there tough guy

Originally posted by N34JZ

chill out, Im sure If I go through your first posts, Im sure you asked "stupid" questions
Go through em...

I never asked questions on here. I just replied to questions and joked around sometimes. I learned (the little I know), working on my on my old Sentra, then my Stanza, now the max (still got the stanza).

I mean I'm sorry for jumping down this guys throath but how many times do we see this exact same question? Forget using the search function on a question like this, the answers should be obvious.

After sleeping on it, I kinda feel bad for b*tchin at him so bad, so i'll say sorry. Sorry.

Before you even begin spending money on the car, learn about it. So that you know what you're spending money on, and why, not just because it's what everyone else is doing. Otherwise you'll end up asking "did i gain 10 hp from my intake?" down the road.
Old 03-23-2002, 10:52 AM

FSTB...get one of these, and then start working on your stereo!
Old 03-23-2002, 11:05 AM

Originally posted by time2reup
FSTB...get one of these, and then start working on your stereo!
I'd agree,

but i also agree with sudesh. Man its your money, what the hell are you looking for? Why should we tell you what to get, get what you want for the car.