3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

a new addition.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2002, 11:05 PM

a new addition.....

Hello everyone...
I recently purchased a 92 Maxima SE, 5spd, Black.

Some of you may have seen my previous vehicle...I was featured in Car stereo review's "Mobile Entertainment" magazine (http://www.m-emag.com/features/featu...l?featureID=36). At the time, I had a 2door green blazer with a computer system and DVD and CD recorder and everything else you could think of....including wireless internet....

In addition to all the computer system I of course had a sound system and so forth....for the page, see my home page www.adamcantor.com

I am planning out a sytem for the maxima well, mostly with the old stuff from my Blazer, except with a lot of odd and strange ideas....maybe even using digital all the way up to the amp....and using an amplifier with an additional, and external power supply stage to clean up, and step up, the voltage.

As for a little about me... I am 22, in my last semester in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of North Florida here in Jacksonville. Before the maxima i had a 98 Blazer with a 100shot (wet) on it and ran about a 14.2 in the 1/4. Before the blazer I had a 94 Integra GSR (vtec), about a 14.9 in the 1/4 (almost stock), and then before that a 96 integra SE, and then down to my first car an 88 Honda accord, so this is my first nissan, but not my first car to modify and play with...

The only thing Ive done as of right now to the maxima is a DIY intake, just a huge conical filter and no resonator(s) or air box. Also, I went overboard and bought 18s for it, i figured it was a big car, so i got 18" Motegi Mr-7's.

I hope nobody gets mad at me for posting in this area, or for such a long post, but forgive me, its my first post! I figured this is where i should post just to say hello.....

Adam Cantor
www.adamcantor.com
Adam@Adamcantor.com
Old 03-24-2002, 11:29 PM

Re: a new addition.....

welcome
that is a bad **** setup.
cant wait to see what the max is gonna look like.
Old 03-24-2002, 11:47 PM

Congrats on buying a great car!

I'm not a big fan of 18's on a 3rd gen, but it sounds to me like you are looking to make mag covers, so go baby!

Get some pics when you can, and add those suckers to your home page.

I am in the middle of building up my stereo as well, but nothing as ambitious as yours, wow!

good luck!
Old 03-25-2002, 06:51 AM

welcome

Im also thinking about building up a state of the art stereo system.... 4 speakers and a sony mp3/cd headunit
Old 03-25-2002, 11:05 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Welcome! There's nothing quite as nice as the highly coveted black SE - congratulations. I'd like to see some pics of your car someday... in a magazine! Good luck with your projects and I hope you enjoy the forum (when it works)
Old 03-25-2002, 12:28 PM

welcome to the forum hope you will have fun moddin your beuuuutiful "new2u" 3rd gen!
Old 03-25-2002, 01:10 PM

Nice duud, pleasure to have ya here. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Old 03-25-2002, 02:13 PM

welcome to the board. cant wait to see some pics
Old 03-26-2002, 06:39 AM

Welcome to the black SE 5spd club! If you start hearing and weird ticking noises out of your engine, let us know

VE POWER