3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Looking for my old love......

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2002, 11:09 PM

Looking for my old love......

Ok, guys this may be a long shot, but im looking to see if my old maxima is here. I used to have a super black/grey cloth interior 92' SE 5 spd that i bought from Rampy Nissan in Ann Arbor Michigan(if its still there). I added a momo shift ****, limo tint on all windows, 17" Borbet Type A??(5 star wheels), and a calsonic sticker on the third brake light in the spoiler, and i think a nose mask.

I drove this car for 2+years and then sold it to Don Massey Cadillac also near Detroit Michigan, because i traded it in for a 95' STS. My salesguy at the time, told me it was sold to a service/mechanic guy in that dealer.

Now, i wonder if the new owner is on this board, and if my baby at the time is still OK??

Thanks a lot.
Old 03-27-2002, 11:41 PM

Re: Looking for my old love......

Keeping this thread alive...
Old 03-28-2002, 12:13 AM

That was mine!!!!

I had that car, but I keyed my address into the side and spray painted "Team Nismo Gangsta Racing" on the Sides and "**** Milk - Got Bass" on the back glass then I slashed the tires and wrecked it off a bridge and it blew up in an orphange and got smashed by a bananna tree. My mom also vomited on the carpet during the accident and I think my little sister made a mess on the back seat. Sorry , It was a really nice car, but after all that I had to trade it in for a waffle.

ha ha ha... surprising as it may seem, but Im just kidding... maybe your car is here, but I don't think its the one I crashed into an orphange.
Good Luck... Im bored
At least my pointless whorish posts have some substances instead of just a smiley
Old 03-28-2002, 12:36 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: That was mine!!!!

Originally posted by maximatic

At least my pointless whorish posts have some substances instead of just a smiley

Dunno if this is really deserved or not, but what the hey...
Old 03-29-2002, 12:38 AM

Re: That was mine!!!!

Dont scare me like that...=)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by maximatic
[B] I had that car, but I keyed my address into the side and spray painted "Team Nismo Gangsta Racing" on the Sides and "**** Milk - Got Bass" on the back glass then I slashed the tires and wrecked it off a bridge and it blew up in an orphange and got smashed by a bananna tree. My mom also vomited on the carpet during the accident and I think my little sister made a mess on the back seat. Sorry , It was a really nice car, but after all that I had to trade it in for a waffle.
Old 04-03-2002, 09:47 PM

Re: Looking for my old love......

keeping this alive.

Originally posted by johnsmax
Ok, guys this may be a long shot, but im looking to see if my old maxima is here. I used to have a super black/grey cloth interior 92' SE 5 spd that i bought from Rampy Nissan in Ann Arbor Michigan(if its still there). I added a momo shift ****, limo tint on all windows, 17" Borbet Type A??(5 star wheels), and a calsonic sticker on the third brake light in the spoiler, and i think a nose mask.

I drove this car for 2+years and then sold it to Don Massey Cadillac also near Detroit Michigan, because i traded it in for a 95' STS. My salesguy at the time, told me it was sold to a service/mechanic guy in that dealer.

Now, i wonder if the new owner is on this board, and if my baby at the time is still OK??

Thanks a lot.
Old 04-04-2002, 08:43 AM
Get Off My Lawn

I know how you feel

I had an '87 that this guy totaled for me when he rear ended me. The guy of course had to buy the car off me and he sold it to another guy that worked at a body shop. Now, 4 years later, I took my wife to the doctor and I saw it sitting in the parking lot. Barely noticeable, but it still had the stickers on the back glass...."MAXIMAM POWER." Come on, no one else would put something that stupid on their back glass! Anyway, they had changed the color from it's original silver, to this baby crap light-blue color. Still had the chrome wheel well trim too. They fixed the rear end, but I could tell the trunk didn't shut right, so they did a **** poor job. Good luck!
Old 04-07-2002, 07:38 PM

Re: I know how you feel

Well, its like 8 years since i seen that 92'. The reason im looking for is because i think what i did to it at the time and if it still look as new as i left it. It should be the best looking 3rd gen ever=)

Originally posted by Chris Gregg
I had an '87 that this guy totaled for me when he rear ended me. The guy of course had to buy the car off me and he sold it to another guy that worked at a body shop. Now, 4 years later, I took my wife to the doctor and I saw it sitting in the parking lot. Barely noticeable, but it still had the stickers on the back glass...."MAXIMAM POWER." Come on, no one else would put something that stupid on their back glass! Anyway, they had changed the color from it's original silver, to this baby crap light-blue color. Still had the chrome wheel well trim too. They fixed the rear end, but I could tell the trunk didn't shut right, so they did a **** poor job. Good luck!