3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

i can't see...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2002, 04:23 PM

i can't see...

well a couple weeks ago i noticed my windshield cleaner was low, so, i filled it up. nice and full. then i went to use it and it didn't work, so i thought maybe the tubes were empty, and didn't try again till later. but then i tried again, and nothing, and i looked in the filler-upper-spot and it wasn't full anymore. so then i try it again, and look under the car and it's leaking out somewhere between the container and where the tube comes out to go to the hood. does anyone know the best way to get in there and connect the disconnected tubing? thanks...
Old 03-29-2002, 07:40 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Re: i can't see...

I had the same problem when I got my car...the power steering was leaking which got fluid all down that side and leaked on the washer jug and made the hose slip off.

Just take the plastic inner fender (passenger side) off and it is right there...it may be something as simple as mine or it may be busted but its not hard to get too.

good luck
Old 03-29-2002, 09:22 PM

Re: Re: i can't see...

Originally posted by awsm66
I had the same problem when I got my car...the power steering was leaking which got fluid all down that side and leaked on the washer jug and made the hose slip off.

Just take the plastic inner fender (passenger side) off and it is right there...it may be something as simple as mine or it may be busted but its not hard to get too.

good luck
thanks a lot, i thought i could get it from there, that's not too hard to take off right? and good luck with your whole other side... hope to see it come out great!
Old 03-29-2002, 09:44 PM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Re: Re: Re: i can't see...

nope its not hard to take off just be sure to get all the screws...there are the ones on the edge of the fender and the ones under the front and there are 3(i think) that are up in the fender well. just undo those and it will come right out dont force it, if it is stuck check to see if there are any bolts or screws you missed.

and good luck with your whole other side
Thanks, I have already got a ton of stuff to do after I get it fixed...I have a Stillen kit, e36 lights and my mb quarts

I have really enjoyed driving it even though its wrecked I just can't wait until its finished because in my little hick town there isn't another fixed up max around just some riced out hondas
Old 03-30-2002, 07:10 AM

awsome66

awsome66, your tint looks goood, whats percentage??
Old 03-30-2002, 07:29 AM
Back in a 3rd Gen.

Re: awsome66

Originally posted by max91se
awsome66, your tint looks goood, whats percentage??
Thanks,

I am not sure it was on the car when I got it and the guy I got it from didn't know either.

I did take it to a tint shop to get the front windows tinted and he said it looked like 35% to him. I am taking it to get done next week and I will know then if it matches.

At the angle the picture is taken it looks like the front windows are tinted well looks like the pass. side is but you can see through the windshield that the drivers side isn't.