3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

chris92gxe

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2000, 09:42 PM
travis88lude

chris, does a wet nos system just inject nos enhanced fuel into the cylinder and nothing in the intake or what. just curious.

Old 11-28-2000, 09:46 PM

I dont have the wet system yet, but as far as I know the NOS mixes with the fuel and injects the mixture in the throttle body. It could be in the cylinder walls also. I just know that this way is more effeciant and safer. It also adds more hp. Right now I have a dry system and I'm not that satisfied. It helps but not as much as I'd like.

92GXE, touring wing, 18” racing wheels, Port&Polished intake, custom intake, custom yellow interior, racing seats, back seats taken out and replaced with subs and amps, NOS kit, Suspension tech. Lowering springs, custom grille, soon to be custom painted and have the whole engine rebuilt for big shot NOS and custom SC and tranny converted to 5-speed.

Old 11-28-2000, 09:47 PM
Tomo

chris check e-mail

Old 11-28-2000, 10:00 PM

Thanks Joe. Well I guess that I will look for some pics that I can send you. The pic that you sent is the right idea for the ram air but its kind small. I'm not sure how photoshop works but if you could make that bigger than it would be perfect. I guess just a little higher, wider and longer. As for the pics I look for some now. Thanks

92GXE, touring wing, 18” racing wheels, Port&Polished intake, custom intake, custom yellow interior, racing seats, back seats taken out and replaced with subs and amps, NOS kit, Suspension tech. Lowering springs, custom grille, soon to be custom painted and have the whole engine rebuilt for big shot NOS and custom SC and tranny converted to 5-speed.

Old 11-28-2000, 10:04 PM
travis88lude

chris, you idiot, this is travis, did you not realize this.im about to sign off for bed pretty soon though

Old 11-28-2000, 10:09 PM

What the hell are you doing on this board? Oh well Tomo I found these hoods see what you can do with them.http://www.pegasuscustom.com/mustRamAiPackmi.jpg

http://www.pegasuscustom.com/cobrahoodcl.GIF

Thanks again

Old 11-28-2000, 10:12 PM
travis88lude

i like this board better b/c some of these guys actually know what they are talking about and not concerned with petty ****

Old 11-28-2000, 10:15 PM

Yeah well I guess its about time you learn how awsome my car is, and why it always whoops yo ***. haha

92GXE, touring wing, 18” racing wheels, Port&Polished intake, custom intake, custom yellow interior, racing seats, back seats taken out and replaced with subs and amps, NOS kit, Suspension tech. Lowering springs, custom grille, soon to be custom painted and have the whole engine rebuilt for big shot NOS and custom SC and tranny converted to 5-speed

Old 11-28-2000, 10:18 PM
travis88lude

yea, not with that f'd up tranny of yours.

Old 11-28-2000, 10:23 PM

Your right. The 5-speed is coming in 2-weeks. I cant wait and I know you cant either. Now go to bed you have school tomorrow son.

92GXE, touring wing, 18” racing wheels, Port&Polished intake, custom intake, custom yellow interior, racing seats, back seats taken out and replaced with subs and amps, NOS kit, Suspension tech. Lowering springs, custom grille, soon to be custom painted and have the whole engine rebuilt for big shot NOS and custom SC and tranny converted to 5-speed

Old 11-28-2000, 10:25 PM
travis88lude

thats it kid, your gonna get one of these right in your mouth when you come home.lata, im out for tonight. talk to you more about cars tomorrow.