3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

rice boy? hmm...its cool

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2000, 09:55 PM

well, i hear alot of anti rice boy remarks. maybe i am ignorant but is rice boy another word for asian boy? because i am asian and i guess therefore i am a rice boy, before you say anything dont get me wrong, i love you all so i am not offended by the term. i just want to know what it means. also someone wanted to know if they can get a muffler tip for their car and someone replied you can "rice" it out by getting a 5 inch tip. well, i have that mod and its ugly so i don't recommend it (don't know what my ricey mind was thinking) so i am gonna do the whole exhaust anyways so its cool. if you are curious to see what it looks like i will post a pic soon. i guess my car is kind of ricey besides the 5 inch muffler tip and 2 stickers i have, one is a nissan gtr power sticker and the other is a white dragon sticker that my friend made for me. well, i talk to you all later...
your ricey fellow max lover,
stanley
Old 11-30-2000, 09:58 PM
MidnightSpeed53

Ricey hmmmmm

well ricey is like the kinda people that go for all looks like some major drop stickers up the *** cut springs spoiler that looks like you going to take off big huge exhaust thats mainly it hell im an asian to BUDDAH HEAD PRIDE haha but its not your race its just the way you make your car i guess
SOMEONE WANNA CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG?????

okay good bye

Old 11-30-2000, 10:02 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

you're right!!! no racial implications at all!!!

Originally posted by MidnightSpeed53
well ricey is like the kinda people that go for all looks like some major drop stickers up the *** cut springs spoiler that looks like you going to take off big huge exhaust thats mainly it hell im an asian to BUDDAH HEAD PRIDE haha but its not your race its just the way you make your car i guess
SOMEONE WANNA CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG?????

okay good bye
Old 11-30-2000, 10:06 PM

Re: you're right!!! no racial implications at all!!!

this will explain it

http://www.briansriceboypage.com

i think thats it
Old 11-30-2000, 10:08 PM

Re: Re: you're right!!! no racial implications at all!!!

nope....umm..i'll look for the link tomorrow n/m
Old 11-30-2000, 10:11 PM

Re: Re: Re: you're right!!! no racial implications at all!!!

Originally posted by FAST4EN
nope....umm..i'll look for the link tomorrow n/m
http://www.riceboypage.com/

Old 11-30-2000, 10:19 PM
STFU n00b!

Well, it CAME from an asian derogatory remark a long time ago.. IMO, it's pretty much lost that meaning..

what it means to me (and when I say it).. a "riced out" car is one that's got tons of stickers, bodykit, big rims, lowered, etc with nothing to make it go fast.. think about some of the modded hondas you see driving around town.. lots of stickers and mods, yet they still don't go fast.. it was predominantly done by younger (highschool/college) asian kids, but is now done by every race..

so to me it's not a race issue.. I know it sounds like it's a derogatory remark (like ****** or gook or wetback or spick or whatever else you can think of.. not that I use them in daily conversation.

blah blah..

well, here's Fast4en's link that he biffed earlier. (they moved the website)
http://www.riceboypage.com/what_is_riceboy/

Old 12-01-2000, 04:40 AM

But you know that all riceboys dont drive Honda's. I have seen a couple of riced out Mustangs and Camaros. My brother knows this guy who owns a Mustang with the Cobra emblem/and the GT wheels/rims yet had the single exhaust. He peeked inside the car and it was auto also. But thats not it. He also had the big Ford Pony sticker on his back windshield and that license plate thing that says "Have you chased a Ford today?" Come to find out it's a V6 Stang and the guy bought that stuff from some Mustang Website.

Old 12-01-2000, 07:38 AM

the term Rice Burner was directed at

owners of Japanese Motorcycles. People that owned harley davidsons would frown upon japanese motorcycles and call them RiceBurners - cuz the got alot better mileage, and they were faster and cooler -
it was a derogotary remark aimed at owners of Japanese motorscycles.

=)
Old 12-01-2000, 08:02 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

rice..it's what's for dinner.
IMO..all tacky show and no go is "rice"
thank you..move along.
Dan