4th Generation Classifieds (1995-1999) The highly sought after variable intake may be a click away.

Receiver Hitch for 95 Maxima and 99? Toyota 4 runner

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Receiver Hitch for 95 Maxima and 99? Toyota 4 runner

I have a receiver hitch (class 1 I think??) for a 95 Maxima, I know it fits this model but don't know about other 4th gens. I tried to install it on a 96 and something was in the way if I remember right, and if I was even looking at it right, didn't really try too hard to make it fit and as heavy as it is I was tryin to hold it up and eyeball the fit....so it may very well fit other 4th gens. (its been a long time ago)
It is HEAVY and shipping will be high unless freight shipping is used,(isn't that cheaper?) but it needs to go, I'll just about give it away to get it out of the garage.

Not Max specific I know, but I have a Toyota hitch (higher weight class too) too, it came off our leased 99?? 4Runner.....at least I THINK it was a 99 it's (the 4Runner) long gone.....will just about give that hitch away too, I need garage space BAD!!
Thanks,
John
Local pickup would be great, if possible, I live in South GA on St. Simons Island, zip is 31522
IF you are in ATL, I get up there every month or so, most of my family lives there, and I go to Alpharetta and Acworth often, if it helps I can bring it with me on my next trip, either one or both hitches. I know they are expensive new, and I will sell them for about 25% of their value.......They would be a GREAT deal for anyone looking for one. Price them and you will see what I mean....
Thanks again,
John
PM me or email me at maxima@almand.net