4th Generation Classifieds (1995-1999) The highly sought after variable intake may be a click away.

FS Technosquare ECU 5 Spd $300

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by mattymaxima97
ECU's have been shipped. I had more than one and still have a couple left. PM's have been sent and tracking numbers issued. I wish my name would be cleared up and I think its bad when a day or 2 goes by with no tracking number and people freak out. Yes these are real technosquare ecus and yes i am taking a HUGE hit.
The number isn't showing up on USPS at this point, but you should be able to clear your name once it arrives. Its unfortunate that the number isn't coming up yet, but this has happened to me one other time in the past.

I'll keep you updated. Are all the ECU's you have/shipped '96 M/T ecus?

Since you shipped on Saturday by priority, I should receive it today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks for your update.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:30 PM
mattymaxima97

technosquare ecu

Thx for posting. I actually have/had 4 Technosquare ecus that i was trying to sell. 3 96's and 1 95 manual ecus that i picked up in rhode island. Not sure why it hasnt come up yet but let me know when it arrives so that i know your satisfied and the others can continue to make their purchases. Thank you

Old 08-29-2007, 05:49 PM
turbo

Yes I will gladly clear your name of my bashing once the ECU comes and as long as it works. With all the **** that can go down over the internet you can't help people getting skepitcal when you have their money and don't reply to emails. A simple " I am sending them out tomorrow" would have allowed us to avoid the entire problem. I will vouch for you at any time, if this transaction comes through. This could have also been avoided if you noted there was multiple ECU's for sale in the same post.

Old 08-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by RIPTIDER
Just curious, but what does that imply? You mean somethings a little funny here???
Funny? Funny how? Am I a clown? Here to amuse you?
I'm giving the newbie credit for his interest in a worthwhile product.
Mind your own......thanks.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by maximabebe
Funny? Funny how? Am I a clown? Here to amuse you?
I'm giving the newbie credit for his interest in a worthwhile product.
Mind your own......thanks.
Yea, I hope everything goes thru for you guys. I was a ltttle concerned about the late(week later) replies from him. I bought many things from the org members and the late responses and low post count made me a little weary. I was going to buy it but went with my gut instinct and declined.

Turns out that I bought the JWT ECU from the Godfather and am awaiting its delivery!!
I don't want to put down anybody. I hope everything works out for you guys and that you get the ECU's. 4-5 ECU's???? That is alot of TS ECUs.
People are just really busy sometimes I guess.....
Old 08-30-2007, 09:06 PM

i am waiting for mine too.... cant wait! ill let you know when i get mine, i should get it by tomorrow....
Old 08-31-2007, 06:42 AM
turbo

Originally Posted by Maximus_95
i am waiting for mine too.... cant wait! ill let you know when i get mine, i should get it by tomorrow....
This gets better haha - the tracking number he gave me for my shipment says it went to Torrance, CA - now rescheduled for somewhere else although the seller assures me it should be coming to Ontario, Canada. I hope I get my ECU but this is some shady $hit IMO.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by turbo
This gets better haha - the tracking number he gave me for my shipment says it went to Torrance, CA - now rescheduled for somewhere else although the seller assures me it should be coming to Ontario, Canada. I hope I get my ECU but this is some shady $hit IMO.
puhahaha.... the heck? wait, is your name Chris Smith?
Old 08-31-2007, 02:31 PM

Tracking number says that mine was delivered today, so I'll let you guys know how it turned out this evening.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by tsaulz
Tracking number says that mine was delivered today, so I'll let you guys know how it turned out this evening.
Called home, and an ECU did arrive today.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:25 PM
turbo

yes! WTF???

Old 08-31-2007, 04:49 PM
turbo

I just called UPS with the tracking number I was given at it was indeed sent to Torrance, CA.

Mattymax - what the f@ck is going on?

Old 08-31-2007, 05:55 PM

I just called UPS with the tracking number I was given at it was indeed sent to Torrance, CA.

Mattymax - what the f@ck is going on?
yo turbo, you are probably going to get a package with my name on it then and he probably gave you my tracking number.
He got both of our address and tracking numbers mixed up...
Old 08-31-2007, 05:58 PM

I dont know how many of you guys know about the TS ECU, but i want to ask a question since i always get mixed answers....
i got a 97 and if im going to put a 95-96 TS ECU, there is no difference correct? besides the possible CEL that i might get?
Old 09-01-2007, 05:34 AM

I ran a technosquare ecu that came from my 96 auto in my 97 5speed for over a year with no issues or cels.The only code I remember getting when I ran my obd II scanner was one for auxiliary outputs.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:30 AM
turbo

yo turbo, you are probably going to get a package with my name on it then and he probably gave you my tracking number.
He got both of our address and tracking numbers mixed up...
Can you PM your tracking number you got originally?

Old 09-02-2007, 06:21 PM
turbo

So we got the same tracking number and the guy won't reply to me now. What a joke this is!

Old 09-02-2007, 07:36 PM

So we got the same tracking number and the guy won't reply to me now. What a joke this is!
check pm. i messaged you.....
Old 09-04-2007, 03:07 PM

did anyone get what they paid for? I didn't.....
Old 09-04-2007, 03:16 PM
turbo

The ***** won't reply. Anyone know him or live in the AZ area that would mind finding this Matthew Cook??

Old 09-04-2007, 11:39 PM

Alright Turbo and everyone who got ripped off from this clown....
I got his telephone number.... seems to me like it is his home number since the voicemail does not pick up.
i actually just called the guy, he picked up, as soon as i told him that i did not receive the Technosquare ECU but only a book, he hung up on me.
Here is his number.

602-354-4848

i called again, and he is not picking up his phone. What a Scam..!!!
He actually drives a Maxima and i cannot believe he would scam members like this.

I will be calling all day and all night, bug the hell out of him till he picks up again...

He also provided me with this address to send a money order to in the beginning, but im not sure if it is his real address. Lucky i sent it through paypal.
here's the address he provided me with.

His name Mathew Cook
3541 E Angela Dr Phoenix, AZ 85032
Old 09-05-2007, 03:28 AM

you guys need to get help on this matter. contact the trollhunters http://www.trollhunters.com/ and they'll help you out, steer you in the right direction.

Sending him a USPS money order would of been smarter, at that point it becomes a federal offense. Also find his local police department, contact somone there and work with them. Unfortunately i found all this information out the hard way, but not for this much money. Good luck guys.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:39 AM

This is why people who have TS ECU's (real and at legitimate price) don't even wish to post in classifieds...a real TS modded ECU (one or "several") for $275... These are real $400 items! I'm sorry this "guy" took fellow .org members for such a ride. Not sure if this is a full-bodied rip-off but certainly is appearing non-legit. PLEASE EVERYONE, take extra caution when you see "real" $400 TS ECU's for such a ridiculous price... the going/ honest market for TS ECU's is above $350, even distress sales. Hope this all works out for everyone, .org site and members rock!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:27 AM

thanx tong, i will be checking out the link.... this guy will go down for sure!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:53 AM
turbo

Originally Posted by packerZ
This is why people who have TS ECU's (real and at legitimate price) don't even wish to post in classifieds...a real TS modded ECU ("several") for $275... These are real $400 items! I'm sorry this "guy" took fellow .org members for such a ride. Not sure if this is a full-bodied rip-off but certainly is appearing non-legit. PLEASE EVERYONE, take extra caution when you see "real" $400 TS ECU's for such a ridiculous price... the going/ honest market for TS ECU's is above $350, even distress sales. Hope this all works out for everyone, .org site and members rock!
He initially failed to mention that he had several ECU's - that was only discovered after he took several payments for the sale item.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Offset Is Everything.

damn guys, that sucks. good luck getting this **** figured out.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Kevlo for President

Dispute with paypal?
Old 09-06-2007, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Kevlo911
Dispute with paypal?
Those of you that sent payment via PayPal, did you end up sending money to "Quality Motorcycle Service?"

Also, maybe we should post in the West Coast Regional to see if anyone knows, or lives nearby this guy.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:19 PM

you guys better file something with paypal. I think they have a 30 day time limit if I'm correct.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:52 PM

i already sent a dispute to paypal regarding this guy....
hopefully it'll go through and im sure it will. Paypal is really good with that.
He will get what he deserves....
ill put a post to see if anyone knows him.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:05 AM
VIP Maxima

this f@got send a book in the package to cover his a$$ against disputes? what a crook. he said he had an ECU f/s because he had too many tickets and then all of a sudden he has a dozen ECU's for sale?

effin crook. karma is a *****. your turn will come. ban him

Old 09-08-2007, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by VIP Maxima
this f@got send a book in the package to cover his a$$ against disputes? what a crook. he said he had an ECU f/s because he had too many tickets and then all of a sudden he has a dozen ECU's for sale?

effin crook. karma is a *****. your turn will come. ban him

so what you are saying is that you really recieved a book from the idiot? That is to show paypal that he sent something??
I can't believe this. Somebody knows this idiot?
You are right though, Karma is a bIT**! From what I have experienced in life, this is the most true,what goes around comes around.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:16 PM

i dont care if he gets banned, and i know i will get my money from my Credit Card Company but the only thing i really dont like is that he is still walking away with free money.... he is a focking Crook! Someone please find this guy!.....
Old 09-09-2007, 12:15 PM

Here are pictures of the ECU I received. Can anyone tell, with certainty, if this is actually a TS ECU (rather than OEM?)

Old 09-09-2007, 12:17 PM

Old 09-09-2007, 12:17 PM

Old 09-09-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm nutty for Nissans

I cant imagine TS leaving that hand written note on there. JWT has a sticker with the specs, with hand written comments and initials. The only way to know for sure is to open it up. There should be a daughter board, no way youll miss it.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by JSutter
I cant imagine TS leaving that hand written note on there. JWT has a sticker with the specs, with hand written comments and initials. The only way to know for sure is to open it up. There should be a daughter board, no way youll miss it.

OR

You can take about 15 minutes and plug in the ECU and test it.
If the car falls flat from around 4500 to redline like stock,then it is not a real TS ECU. But if the car pulls like it should have from the factory to stock redline, it is the real deal.

Putting it another way:

1) Slam the throttle and redline the car
2) Look in the mirror
If your face looks like this=>, it is the real deal
but if your face looks like this=> .................
Old 09-09-2007, 04:04 PM

Old 09-09-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm nutty for Nissans

Originally Posted by RIPTIDER
OR

You can take about 15 minutes and plug in the ECU and test it.
If the car falls flat from around 4500 to redline like stock,then it is not a real TS ECU. But if the car pulls like it should have from the factory to stock redline, it is the real deal.

Putting it another way:

1) Slam the throttle and redline the car
2) Look in the mirror
If your face looks like this=>, it is the real deal
but if your face looks like this=> .................
Yea and half the time its all placebo. Butt dynos are not perfect. People slap an intake on the car and then all of a sudden youve gained all kinds of power just cuz of the noise. In reality you didnt do jack. Plus if you dont trust the seller then why take the chance of installing something that could potentially harm your car.

Quick Reply: FS Technosquare ECU 5 Spd $300