4th Generation Classifieds (1995-1999) The highly sought after variable intake may be a click away.

95-99 MEGA MAXIMA PARTOUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 01:01 PM

Hey wireless!!! Holy crap man we thought you were missing in action!! Anyway, glad your back in the mix... sorry to hear about your trouble tho.

I may have missed it but i do not have your number .. I would have definitely textd you or something. Glad to know the parts have been shipped tho. Can you send a tracking # through pm or email so i know when to expect it.. Thanks again and good luck with the rest of the sale!!
Old 08-21-2010, 11:37 PM

Yo, could I just get the badge from the front grille? I've got a '97 that needs a burger, but the rest of my grille is fine. How much for just the badge?
Old 08-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Front doors hinges...

Are they available? How much shipped to Russia?
Old 08-23-2010, 10:50 AM

front door hinges are gone.. My door was sagging lol
Old 08-23-2010, 11:35 AM

Is the front grille from an SE? Shipped to 64117?
Old 08-27-2010, 01:07 AM

@Wirelessdude04:

man i sent you $$ on the morning of the 14th!! i still haven't got the part!! I pm'd and emailed you and get no response.. then you post on this thread that you sent items late cause you had "car trouble". Then i politely asked if you could send a tracking number.. You ignore that too.. That was the second time i asked .. first time i asked in a pm if you could let me know when you shipped so i could look out for it!!

Its day 13!! I could have drove from cali to the east coast and picked up the part in person by now!!!

why is it so hard to send a tracking number or say what day you sent the item on!????

most online transaction take 5-7 days .. it s day 13 and ive been more than patient!!

What is the problem?????!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:42 PM

I will refund your money.... I dont wanna deal with your non-sense. You expect a tracking number on a item you payed $10 for? i didn't even charge you for shipping and used express. People bought things alot more expensive and i didnt use tracking. I dont apperiate your non-sense emails about telling me the way you feel. Truthfully i dont care. I'm sorry. The item was brought back to me by the post office this evening. Apparently the package didnt belong to the address you gave me
Old 08-27-2010, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by LtnMAXX
Has anyone heard or seen wireless. Also sent him $ on sat the 14, and havent received any status/updates on my purchase
received your triple gauge pod?
Old 08-27-2010, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by 98MaximaDriver
Does anyone know wirelessdude04 ????

Has anyone bought anything from this guy before???
check my itrader feedback newbie before wasting post's on the interweb's
Old 08-27-2010, 11:46 PM

stillen side skirt's and door's are left
Old 08-28-2010, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by wirelessdude04
I will refund your money.... I dont wanna deal with your non-sense. You expect a tracking number on a item you payed $10 for? i didn't even charge you for shipping and used express. People bought things alot more expensive and i didnt use tracking. I dont apperiate your non-sense emails about telling me the way you feel. Truthfully i dont care. I'm sorry. The item was brought back to me by the post office this evening. Apparently the package didnt belong to the address you gave me

Wow! That was not what i expected! Ive only sent you two emails total!!!!!

One was to send shipping info and the other was 13 days later because the item has not arrived so i asked what the hell is going on because you have you're head so far up you're *** that you don't even realize two weeks almost passed before i inquired about the item i paid for and i gave you more than one opportunity to explain but you don't even have the courtesy to say hey i sent you're item!!!

Thats all i was asking for!! A simple "i sent your item"!! But when you did not respond to the pm i sent asking if you could give me a heads up when you shipped the item, then i posted in this thread and asked for a tracking number!!

And you got the nerve to post in this thread like you got badgered or something!!! Your pathetic ..

Last edited by 98MaximaDriver; 08-28-2010 at 02:44 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:30 AM

stop wasting post counts in my thread clown. I will refund your money once the post office refunds mine for the shipping error... Give me a day or two dont want this to escalate
Old 08-28-2010, 08:22 AM

stillen side skirt's and door's are left
Are the latches in the doors and how much if they are?
Old 08-28-2010, 10:29 AM

stop wasting post counts in my thread clown. I will refund your money once the post office refunds mine for the shipping error... Give me a day or two dont want this to escalate

Look at your negative remarks in itrader.. You see a pattern!!?? Its you who is the CLOWN!
People should be well aware of what they are getting themselves into if the they decide to deal with you!

98MaximaDriver
Sent $$, two weeks no item! He blamed the post office! LAME!! AVOID THIS GUY!

95max327
paid 20$ + PayPal fees for a gauge cluster that never came in

Xservice0183
sent payment for gauge cluster, never received anything, says post office error

scubasteve
WAITED A WEEK FOR CHECK TO CLEAR AND HE CANCELED IT!! NO CONTACT AVOID!!!!!!!!

So how many times more is there gonna be a "post office error"!!!?

YOU ARE THE ERROR!!!

All i did was send you $$ and wait 2 weeks!!

Then you got the nerve to say i am not patient and i sent you nasty emails in the itrader!! ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS!!! IVE BEEN DAM PATIENT!
what nasty emails!! show us the nasty emails!!?? What planet are you on?!!?

The only emails i sent you is the one with money and shipping and then a second asking if you could confirm receiving the money and info and a request to notify when the item shipped. Then yesterday i sent the third and final email which was just a copy of what i posted in the thread here!!! ...(read below)

Originally Posted by 98MaximaDriver
@Wirelessdude04:

man i sent you $$ on the morning of the 14th!! i still haven't got the part!! I pm'd and emailed you and get no response.. then you post on this thread that you sent items late cause you had "car trouble". Then i politely asked if you could send a tracking number.. You ignore that too.. That was the second time i asked .. first time i asked in a pm if you could let me know when you shipped so i could look out for it!!

Its day 13!! I could have drove from cali to the east coast and picked up the part in person by now!!!

why is it so hard to send a tracking number or say what day you sent the item on!????

most online transaction take 5-7 days .. it s day 13 and I've been more than patient!!

What is the problem?????!!!

SO WHAT NASTY EMAILS!?????????????

It doesn't even matter anymore really as long as I've made people aware of you!!!

Send the refund so i can be done with you!!

PS: You better come up with something better than a 4th grader insult of "clown" if you're trying to offend me!!
Maybe ill take the $10 and buy you an urban dictionary!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 10:28 AM

White SE gauge cluster

Hey man,

I'm wondering if you were able to send out my cluster again? I sent you an email but haven't recieved a reply yet. It's been almost one month (payment sent 8/22 via pay pal) since I sent you the payment and I'm still waiting on the part. Let me know what the status is, thanks