4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Just installed my clear corners... looks like a different car!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 06:18 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Just installed my clear corners... looks like a different car!

WOW! I am SO happy that I got my diamond clear corners (from CustomMaxima.Com)! They look AWESOME on my black Maxima! This is officially my first mod, and It's the best thing I have ever done to a car. It made it look 200% better. The orange ones look so tacky compared to the clears.

Sorry if this is a waste of a thread, but I am really happy. If you don't have clears, get them.

Next on my list is red/clear tails... then an intake and front strut bar... then I'm not sure what.
Old 07-22-2002, 06:33 PM
Sin

Re: Just installed my clear corners... looks like a different car!

Originally posted by swcello
WOW! I am SO happy that I got my diamond clear corners (from CustomMaxima.Com)! They look AWESOME on my black Maxima! This is officially my first mod, and It's the best thing I have ever done to a car. It made it look 200% better. The orange ones look so tacky compared to the clears.

Sorry if this is a waste of a thread, but I am really happy. If you don't have clears, get them.

Next on my list is red/clear tails... then an intake and front strut bar... then I'm not sure what.
Why not post pics of your baby, you proud max driver.
Old 07-22-2002, 06:37 PM

Re: Re: Just installed my clear corners... looks like a different car!

Originally posted by Sin

Why not post pics of your baby, you proud max driver.
Oh, I definitly will (probably tomorrow when it's sunny and it'll look nicer... it's cloudy and about to rain right now). I'll have to put it in my signature!
Old 07-22-2002, 07:45 PM
pjalst

Originally posted by swcello

make sure you bolt those puppies in, alot of sticky fingers out there. If you don't,they can be popped out easily

Old 07-22-2002, 08:09 PM

the clear corners were the first mod that i did, and i have loved them ever since they went in. i also want to clear my tails, but don't really have the time or know-how
Old 07-24-2002, 10:00 PM

OK, here is a picture of my Maxima with the clear corners taken at sunset. I was dumb and didn't have the camera set on "high quality" so it's not great. I am going to try again later, but this will do for now (assuming my new signature is going to work). The Maxima sure is a photogenic car . I think I'll take some pictures in the daylight tomorrow.
Old 07-24-2002, 10:13 PM

maxima IS a photogenic car thats for sure!!
looks nice man,

and as for bolting in the corner lens, if you must, you must. but some have concluded that its better to leave it alone, rather than bolt them good and risk some thief getting ****ed and keying your car up because they cant get the lens (also theyll rip out your harness and crap)
Old 07-25-2002, 06:30 AM
pjalst

Originally posted by sil SE
maxima IS a photogenic car thats for sure!!
looks nice man,

and as for bolting in the corner lens, if you must, you must. but some have concluded that its better to leave it alone, rather than bolt them good and risk some thief getting ****ed and keying your car up because they cant get the lens (also theyll rip out your harness and crap)
I know it does happen, but I think it's rare. Once they see your clears not comming out easy, they'll move on to the next car. People will key you car for any reason at all. From , you parked too close to their bumper to , your car looks better than theirs.

Old 07-25-2002, 05:57 PM

Your car looks great! I just installed my corners two days ago and cleared out my tails last week. I think it looks so much better, it looks like a newer, sportier car.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:58 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

that was my first mod too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!