4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Thanks Steve....!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 08:12 AM
Carpe Diem....

Thanks Steve....!!!

Eventhough, there are a lot of people on the org. who can build a hybrid intake themselves, thank Steve and everyone else at Frankencar. I became impatient with the wait time because of all the back orders, and I had a friend build my intake with a midpipe, but the fact that you guys at frankencar are putting out another line for maxima owners is great. Maybe you guys could expand and develop other goodies for the max. The more companies, the stronger competition, in turn means more and better products for the consumer which is all of us. Just my .02. Keep up the good work Frankencar.
Old 07-24-2002, 09:22 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Thanks Steve....!!!

Originally posted by kwamdoo74
Eventhough, there are a lot of people on the org. who can build a hybrid intake themselves, thank Steve and everyone else at Frankencar. I became impatient with the wait time because of all the back orders, and I had a friend build my intake with a midpipe, but the fact that you guys at frankencar are putting out another line for maxima owners is great. Maybe you guys could expand and develop other goodies for the max. The more companies, the stronger competition, in turn means more and better products for the consumer which is all of us. Just my .02. Keep up the good work Frankencar.
ditto