4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Anyone know this girl?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 06:04 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: hi chica

Originally posted by 97MaxGurl

http://images.cardomain.com/installs...93_12_full.jpg
that's my car
Really? Oh that's right that was before you add the bodykit, repainted the whole car, polished/painted the engine bay, changed the rims and replaced the brakes.
-Cyrus
Old 08-11-2002, 04:58 AM
Former Sponsor

hehe people are being friendly now...

hmmmm your car is nice but I duno girly girl racing or whatever.. if you race you race what does it matter that you're a girl as long as you can put some nice times down... well i guess i understand alota guys hate on girls who have hella fixed up cars but i think the majority drool after ya haha but its true alot of girls claim daddy's car as their own or their bf's 9 sec hatch... but guys do that too here hehe

hehe all the people hella talkin trash got owned tho good for you to post on the board haha

but Altezzas=
Old 08-11-2002, 07:02 AM

Originally posted by Lime
Arghhh, no offense, but anyone I've encountered with Grilie Girl racing stickers on their car drives like a farking jacka$$. I hate that stupid farking "club." They are all about skanks, even though it's for girls. So pathetic.
That is definitely the truth. they drive like *******. Its cool though because the are girly girl racers in there broke *** domestic cars
Old 08-11-2002, 07:03 AM

No I'm not going to the show on Aug 24th. I was not impressed with the cars at the NH show. I won first place at the Worcester Centrum back in May for the Nissan class and 2nd place for 4 door mild and First place in Fitchburg. I left the NH show early. And I don't know who said the "vinyl interior". That is leather interior from leather seats.com it is black and silver. I don't race my car I really could care less if it does 15 or 9.9 in the 1/4 mile that's not what I'm into. Racing is boring to me. I do have a high flow cat a full cat back exhaust and an HKS intake. No supercharger yet. I'll let you know what my time is when I get that.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:12 AM
Master Will

Originally posted by NismoGirl98
No I'm not going to the show on Aug 24th. I was not impressed with the cars at the NH show. I won first place at the Worcester Centrum back in May for the Nissan class and 2nd place for 4 door mild and First place in Fitchburg. I left the NH show early. And I don't know who said the "vinyl interior". That is leather interior from leather seats.com it is black and silver. I don't race my car I really could care less if it does 15 or 9.9 in the 1/4 mile that's not what I'm into. Racing is boring to me. I do have a high flow cat a full cat back exhaust and an HKS intake. No supercharger yet. I'll let you know what my time is when I get that.
a girl w/a s/c Maxima!!!!!!!!!!!!
you go girl.....just cause you are in
"Girlie Girl Racing"
club does not mean you have to race....
this style is more than jsut racing all the time....
Old 08-11-2002, 07:49 AM
I tend to get a bit irritable

Well in either event....welcome to the ORG. where you will spend countless hours a week typing pointless threads !!!

We dont choose to be here anymore, were just addicts now.

--Don
Old 08-11-2002, 08:22 AM

My car might not be the fastest car......But do any you have trophies to show for your cars?????? That's what I thought. So you can knock me all you want for being a girl but I paid for all my own parts and NO my boyfriend didn't do any of it. My brother helped a little but that's it. It's completely a girls inside and out.
I think your car looks good, it is tastefully done (except possibly for the Altezzas ). The 'Girly girl racing' sticker does not bother me. If I am thinking of the right car you have a row of performance stickers on the small rear windows, I think that looks good too.

The reason I said you were about looks and not performance is the only exhaust mod you had listed was a muffler. It is know that on our cars a muffler will give a couple HP at most and is usually just for cosmetics/sound. The most effective HP mod for a cars is an aftermarket Y-pipe, and you don't have one listed.

I have nothing against cars modded for looks if they are tastfully done (like yours), I just prefer cars modded for performance. It is cars with the huge wings and ridiculous body kits without any performance mods that I don't like.

I was making fun of those times because if your time is that slow I see no reason to list it. Even a stock auto Max would do way better than that. There are a couple girls there with times listed in the 12s though and I saw one girl with an 11.4.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:44 AM

Originally posted by clee130

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Everyone in this thread just got
AHHAHA this made my day
Old 08-11-2002, 09:14 AM

Originally posted by talisman311

AHHAHA this made my day
Old 08-12-2002, 05:36 AM

Whew, that was close. We almost had a situation. >>

I'd like to praise the fellas on this thread for diffusing the situation.
Old 08-12-2002, 07:11 AM

I see this girls car all the time, my parents live right up the street from her. Actually her brother Scott used to beat up my little brother Mark at the bus stop. I see them outside working on the cars (that's right, plural, there's 3 or 4 good looking cars out at all times) on the weekends I go home to visit. If I'm not mistaken you've got different rims on it now then the pic here right? I think I saw some split 5 spokes on it now, regardless, still a damn good looking car.

Let me know if you even consider selling your wheels locally, I'd be interested. And if you ever see a white i30 pass your house with the stereo blaring and a very distinguishable roar from the intake, give me a wave.
Old 08-12-2002, 07:22 AM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Re: Re: hi chica

Originally posted by Vyrus
Really? Oh that's right that was before you add the bodykit, repainted the whole car, polished/painted the engine bay, changed the rims and replaced the brakes.
-Cyrus
uh huh.. before the accident
http://images.cardomain.com/install...293_12_full.jpg
Old 08-12-2002, 07:35 AM

wanna see more pics (of the car )!
Old 08-12-2002, 02:23 PM

I really don't appreciate people discussing where I live and what I do, if it was anyone's business I would tell them but it's not and I would like to keep it that way. If you had a gf and someone said I wanna bang her, she is yummy, would you put out on a website where she lives etc. That's what I thought. I think you should think about the information you are giving to strangers that say these kind of rude things. If you wish to know something about me then ask me but people who are randomly giving out my personal information to the world I find quite horrifying. I am not impressed with the intelligence you have shown. No I'm not a ***** but you need to be a little more cautious in what you tell people now a days. If you want to discuss parts etc that's fine but you don't need to know where I live to do that.
Old 08-12-2002, 02:32 PM

Re: Anyone know this girl?

This sucks, I can't view the picutre! Me horny too damn it!
Old 08-12-2002, 03:01 PM

Re: Re: Anyone know this girl?

Originally posted by Chino
This sucks, I can't view the picutre! Me horny too damn it!
theres alot of beasts at girliegirl racing. Thats definetely not a site to see when horny
Old 08-12-2002, 03:14 PM

Re: Re: Re: Anyone know this girl?

Originally posted by Stillmatic

theres alot of beasts at girliegirl racing. Thats definetely not a site to see when horny
Wowa! I just came back from their website. I must admit, I rather be traped in a cave infested with goblins, orcs, and trolls with bad teeth than have to see the girlie girl racing website again! Egads!
Old 08-12-2002, 03:38 PM

so many fools in one thread... makes me want to sell my car... it was never like this on maxima.org a couple years ago.
Old 08-12-2002, 03:39 PM

Originally posted by theblue
so many fools in one thread... makes me want to sell my car... it was never like this on maxima.org a couple years ago.
What exactly are your refering to sir?
Old 08-12-2002, 03:44 PM

Try to make it to the NATICK MEET that were having here in MA, we would definetly like to meet up with ya and check ur car out...let us know at the Northeastern Forum...
Old 08-12-2002, 03:47 PM

Originally posted by theblue
I know what you mean. I actually like it over at clubb5.com. And I don't even have a Passat.
Old 08-12-2002, 03:52 PM

Originally posted by 99MAXSE-L
Try to make it to the NATICK MEET that were having here in MA, we would definetly like to meet up with ya and check ur car out...let us know at the Northeastern Forum...
When is your meet and where in Natick and is it Just Maximas?
Old 08-12-2002, 03:58 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

When is your meet and where in Natick and is it Just Maximas?
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=141922
Old 08-12-2002, 04:19 PM

Originally posted by Chino

What exactly are your refering to sir?
This thread has all types of wrong in it.

Locked.

NismoGirl98, welcome and I hope you won't be turned away from Maxima.org by some of the morons in this thread.

If in the future, you feel that private information about yourself has been posted, click on the "Report this post to a moderator" link and a moderator will take care of it.