4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

FAREWELL to all at MAXIMA.org

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 08:45 PM

FAREWELL to all at MAXIMA.org

I remember the first time i heard of Maxima.org. it was from this kid at my school. I never really talked to him but one day i guess he had found out the other maxima in our school was mine. We talked about our mods and we even took on some projects together. "This Kid" is trinity000. yep he is the one that introduced me to maxima.org. from the first day i logged on i found out how to run my check engine code then i learned things about my max i didn't even know my first impression was wow a full blown site dedicated to maximas who would've ever thought?? Anyway my experience with Maxima.org has been a great one. never have i seen such a helpful and united community of people on the net join together and share ideas and advice as i saw on Maxima.org. Never did i post a problem that didn't get good advice and everytime i posted i was sure it would end my problem.
I am posting this because last week my car got stolen. My 97blackGLE was stripped and it was by far a total loss. It's sad because i put soo much hard work into it to see it look better and perform better and one day i go to where i parked and it all the hard work isn't there. I posted the news last sunday and i later mentioned the fact that i was considering buying a lexus GS300 the car i've always wanted. Well today it became official...i am the owner of a 95 Lexus gs300. As much i am sad to leave behind the maxima community i am also happy with my new car. it's not nearly as fast as the maxima stock to stock but it's beautiful,luxurious and if i really wanted to i could mod it to be a 12 second car with turbos and what not. I think i'll jsut be doing audio/video modding but maybe i'll change my mind.
that said i would like to give one final farewell to all at maxima.org and i would like to thank all those who helped me when i needed it. I don't know how i wouldve gotten along without the org with my max. To the moderators keep up the good work and keep making Maxima.org the best in the category of car enthusiast pages. I hope the guys at Clublexus.com are at least half as good as the max community and they can offer good in depth help as i recieved on the org. once again goodbye

Old 08-26-2002, 09:07 PM

Sorry to hear about the Max. Good luck w/ the Lexus and enjoy. Stop back time to time.
Old 08-26-2002, 10:29 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

nelson sorry to hear the news man but it looks as though i may be leaving max.org aswell but i am staying brand loyal and going for the Infiniti G35 sports coupe. all the luxury of that lexus with 270+hp of pure VQ bawls under the hood! hehehe

next time you get a chance hit me up i changed me cell number 261-9453

i am free this weekend unless i get together with jessica. (back for a few days)
Old 08-27-2002, 01:10 PM

Good luck with the GS3, my bro just got a 97 SC400, and wow, that thing makes my Maxima seem like a 4 banger. Its a nice car, and picks up well. Anyways, have fun with the GS, and watch urself....
Old 08-27-2002, 03:27 PM

Dude what are you doing? Trying to make me cry? I too have enjoyed the instant comradery I felt when I joined this online club. It's truly gratifying to be able to have such a wide knowledge base with which we can share both our problems and our feelings. That being said, I'm getting nauseous now. Anyway, dude I'm so sorry about your car. My heart goes out to you. Fortunately, though, it was just a car...A really awesome car that no other manufacturer has been able to imitate, but just a car.
Old 08-27-2002, 03:38 PM

sorry to hear about that

dude i would be pist about my max. if that happened. i probably havent talked to u much or at all. but all these guys on this board have something to offer to make this board better. i am also sorry that u didnt get another maxima. but hey. life gos on.. heh
Old 08-27-2002, 10:07 PM

Hey, as long as you still have a soft spot for the max, no one is going to be mad at you. let the love for the max go on 4ever!!!
Old 08-28-2002, 07:45 AM

Sorry to hear of your lost. Hey hope you still visit the Org from time to time. Take care and enjoy your new car.
Old 08-28-2002, 08:30 AM

Good Luck with the new car.

SuDZ
Old 08-28-2002, 09:27 AM

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease Alex.
Old 08-28-2002, 05:52 PM

Good luck with the Lex. EM me if you need anything. I was a Lexus tech for four years.
Old 08-29-2002, 05:35 PM
1 of few unmodded 4G Maxs

Re: FAREWELL to all at MAXIMA.org - me 2

Originally posted by alexamparo
that said i would like to give one final farewell to all at maxima.org and i would like to thank all those who helped me when i needed it. I don't know how i wouldve gotten along without the org with my max. To the moderators keep up the good work and keep making Maxima.org the best in the category of car enthusiast pages. I hope the guys at Clublexus.com are at least half as good as the max community and they can offer good in depth help as i recieved on the org. once again goodbye

Sorry to hear about your loss Alexamparo

I too must bid farewell to the .org for a while, unfortunately due to financial reasons caused by job instability I am left no choice but to give my Max back to my brother where he's going to sell it come Sept. 1 so for the time being I'll be stuck w/ driving one of my dad's cars until I have a secure job & save up for a down payment on most likely another Maxima (either 4th or 5th gen. but definitely getting another Maxima!!). You guys have been gr-8 help and hopefully I'll post soon once all is well.
Old 08-29-2002, 05:40 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Originally posted by trinity000
nelson sorry to hear the news man but it looks as though i may be leaving max.org aswell but i am staying brand loyal and going for the Infiniti G35 sports coupe. all the luxury of that lexus with 270+hp of pure VQ bawls under the hood! hehehe

next time you get a chance hit me up i changed me cell number 261-9453

i am free this weekend unless i get together with jessica. (back for a few days)
You don't know me... but I'm so bored... I think ima call you

LOL jk
Old 08-29-2002, 05:54 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

if you know my area code be my guest