4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Stillen Front Lip

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2001, 03:12 AM

I was wondering if anybody who has a 97-99 Stillen Front lip or complete bodykit and they still have the receipt could help me out. Situation is, was driving home the other night and was making a turn, did not see this huge pothole, more like a crater, well car went in, bottomed out and took out my front lip too. Mind you car is not dropped so you could imagine the size of this NYC pothole, the front lip came off and so did a nice size chunk of it too. Well I talked to Adam from Stillen and he said they have no problem honoring their warranty as long as I provide a picture of the lip and a reciept that I brought it from Stillen. Problem is that I bought off the guy who used to own Full Throttle down in Brooklyn, for you oldtime bbs'ers he was the one that flipped his fulled modded maxima. Tried getting in contact with him, but the store is closed now from what I hear, so I have no paperwork. Talked to Adam, and he said that I long as I provide a copy of a recipt from anybody, it's cool. He just said some form of paperwork has to be taken care of. So if anybody could help me out, it would be much appreciated.

-Thanks in advance
Dave