4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Sprint or Eibach Springs with Sarona Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 06:28 AM
Old Maxima Legend

Sprint or Eibach Springs with Sarona Kit

Quick post for some of you who already have setups... im putting on a sarona body kit this summer and im fixing to get springs and shocks this week or next.. will sprint springs plus the sarona kit get me too low ? or just right ? or should i stick with the eibach prokit ... we are talking about something like a half inch so im not sure if it makes a difference. i would like to be able to drive over a drink can in the road without smacking it ...any info would be appreciated ...thanks
Old 04-08-2003, 07:53 AM

Re: Sprint or Eibach Springs with Sarona Kit

Originally posted by Ceasars Chariot
Quick post for some of you who already have setups... im putting on a sarona body kit this summer and im fixing to get springs and shocks this week or next.. will sprint springs plus the sarona kit get me too low ? or just right ? or should i stick with the eibach prokit ... we are talking about something like a half inch so im not sure if it makes a difference. i would like to be able to drive over a drink can in the road without smacking it ...any info would be appreciated ...thanks
if sprints are going to make you lower, get Eibachs. I have the sarona front with Eibach's now...and its very low already...plus it depends where you live if you have very smoooth roads and no pot wholes, bumps stuff like that.....maybe u can get away with Sprints. But I'd stick with Eibach's.
Old 04-08-2003, 08:50 AM
Old Maxima Legend

Re: Re: Sprint or Eibach Springs with Sarona Kit

Originally posted by itsgt

if sprints are going to make you lower, get Eibachs. I have the sarona front with Eibach's now...and its very low already...plus it depends where you live if you have very smoooth roads and no pot wholes, bumps stuff like that.....maybe u can get away with Sprints. But I'd stick with Eibach's.
agreed, i was just looking at how the stillen front lip decreases 1.75 inches and then the eibach drop is 1.5, thats a total of 3.25 inches .. i live in a very rough , poor road condition place .. plenty for me ..thanks for the post ...
hey would you put a stillen front lip on the max with sarona side skirts and the sarona rear bumper ?
Old 04-08-2003, 09:05 AM

Re: Re: Re: Sprint or Eibach Springs with Sarona Kit

agreed, i was just looking at how the stillen front lip decreases 1.75 inches and then the eibach drop is 1.5, thats a total of 3.25 inches .. i live in a very rough , poor road condition place .. plenty for me ..thanks for the post ...
hey would you put a stillen front lip on the max with sarona side skirts and the sarona rear bumper ?
I might maybe in a year when/if my sarona gets cracked up....but I really like the sarona vs. stillen front. Everyone has Stillen....its not as unique....Also sarona is a better design(looks wise) in my opinion and it gives a lower look cuz its lower, and its not a double sided tape stick on (which looks kind of cheap in my opinion, especially when u can see it coming off and space between the bumper and lip).

Ange just did a front stillen lip w/ sarona sides and back. You can see her pics.
Old 04-08-2003, 09:13 AM

Maybe Intrax can do the trick. I had them on with my Stillen kit, and no problem til I came in contack with a huge chunk of ice which I coudn't avoide. Bye bye $tealin' front lip.

Andrei
Old 04-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Old Maxima Legend

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sprint or Eibach Springs with Sarona Kit

Originally posted by itsgt

Ange just did a front stillen lip w/ sarona sides and back. You can see her pics.
where can i see the pics ??
Old 04-08-2003, 09:28 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sprint or Eibach Springs with Sarona Kit

where can i see the pics ??

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....hreadid=203475
Old 04-08-2003, 09:57 AM

Re: Sprint or Eibach Springs with Sarona Kit

im fixing to get springs and shocks this week or next..
didn't know they made sprints for your tractor.
Old 04-08-2003, 10:33 AM

I have sprints with a sorona front. After almost 2 yrs of the sorona front, its all cracked up and chipped up. Sprints are way too low for nyc roads. You can check my sig for a blurry pic. I'm going to go h&r to raise up my car.
Old 04-08-2003, 10:47 AM

I f*cking didn't like the H&R drop on my ride, didn't seem to look right.

Andrei
Old 04-08-2003, 10:57 AM

h&rs looks stock. the only way you can give your 4th gen a slammed look is by dros or bags. we can't be like civics and slam them with regular springs.