4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

What about North Carolina?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2001 | 05:27 PM
Jimp

Where is everyone at? There is know one in NC that I see on the road. I have not seen a nice maxima in the streets on NC. What is the problem? I would like to go to a meet but there is know one in NC that has a maxima on here at least.
Help!!

Jim
Old 01-30-2001 | 08:40 AM
Banned

i am from north carolina. i live in wilmington. where do you live? you are right about there not being that many hooked up maximas around here.
Old 01-30-2001 | 03:35 PM

Hi i am here in Mt Airy
Old 01-30-2001 | 06:33 PM
Jimp

I leave in the Raleigh area. Maybe some more people willjoin and we could have a small met in N.C. somewhere. We will have to wait and see. I realy don't understand why there is not more guys like us in NC. There is many max's everywhere else. Maybe it is a good thing because we are "one of a kind around here", at least we don't have a honda civic like everyone else.

Jim
Old 02-01-2001 | 11:30 PM

Originally posted by Jimp
I leave in the Raleigh area. Maybe some more people willjoin and we could have a small met in N.C. somewhere. We will have to wait and see. I realy don't understand why there is not more guys like us in NC. There is many max's everywhere else. Maybe it is a good thing because we are "one of a kind around here", at least we don't have a honda civic like everyone else.

Jim
Well Im from N.Y., but Now Im living out here in NC. I am also the proud owner of the 4th Gen Max. Im all about making and keep'n my ride looking Good. I live in the Raliegh area as well.....well actually Garner, but right on the border of Raliegh. I could make it to Raliegh in less than five minutes Im so close. I've seen about 3 max's out here that are hooked, one in Garner and two in Cary near the mall. Im sure if we put our minds to it, we could definately find more.
Old 02-07-2001 | 09:10 AM

Originally posted by Jimp

Jim
JIM,

I don't know whats up with your e-mail "JimP@nc.rr.com" but it is send'n me the same message over and over and over....and over again. Im on like e-mail # 34 now! Help!!
Old 02-07-2001 | 05:42 PM

Count me in...

I am from Cary. Have a slightly modified 95SE (FSTB,
RSTB, RSB, 16" 99 Alloys, Tokico/H&Rs, Dual Pod Autometer
gauges (Oil pressure & Volt meter on A-Pillar), painted
dash board gauge needles, Momo Shift ****) and a CAI
on it's way.

Let me know if this happens.

Pete M.
petemoe@nc.rr.com
Old 02-07-2001 | 06:06 PM

Re: Count me in...

Originally posted by petemoe
I am from Cary. Have a slightly modified 95SE (FSTB,
RSTB, RSB, 16" 99 Alloys, Tokico/H&Rs, Dual Pod Autometer
gauges (Oil pressure & Volt meter on A-Pillar), painted
dash board gauge needles, Momo Shift ****) and a CAI
on it's way.

Let me know if this happens.

Pete M.
petemoe@nc.rr.com
Whats Up Pete?! Myself and Jim have been trying to get something together, even it's something as simple as meeting in a park'n lot and exchang'n ideas on what to do with our cars, however, Jim's e-mail seems to be out of wack. Im wait'n on a responce from him, but have yet to recieve it. We'll get something together yet. So your from Cary hugh? Do you think you might have been on the of Max's I've seen out there? have you ever been to Garner?
Old 02-07-2001 | 06:19 PM

Have not been in Garner recently. My car is a sleeper. You wouldn't know it has been modified, except for the H&R sticker in the rear window.

I am all for meeting. My wife and kids will be away next week, so that would work out for me. You may be interested in some of the interior mods I have done. I finally finished painting the gauge pod and it looks great.

Pete M.
petemo@lucent.com (work)
OR
petemoe@nc.rr.com (home)
Old 02-07-2001 | 06:23 PM

I do not live in nc but will be there interviewing for a residency at unc next thurday thru sunday where is a good place to stay and what is there to do>?
Old 02-07-2001 | 06:35 PM

Originally posted by kutscher
I do not live in nc but will be there interviewing for a residency at unc next thurday thru sunday where is a good place to stay and what is there to do>?
Well Hey! Im all about interior Mods! Like I said Before I'll try to get in contac with Jim and see whats up. What type of mods you talk'n anyways? I've already done a lot with my light'n. Plasma green, Roof light, and front door lights, as well as hyper white in the Dash board. IM SURE WE CAN EXHANGE SOME IDEAS.....

Kutshcer: i don't know what you tell you bra....I've only been out here a minute myself. Maybe jim can help you out.
Old 02-08-2001 | 06:14 PM
Jimp

here I am

I am sorry about the email problem I don't know what is going on. I would like to meet some where say next week sometime. My girlfriend is going out of town so I can play with my car for the weekend. (See doesn't like for me to spend time with it all the time, she just always wants to drive it but not wash it, ). Let me know what is going on by email JimP@nc.rr.com . Talk later