4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

My Ebay Body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 03:40 PM

My Ebay Body Kit

i got my skyline body kit today that i ordered off of ebay.
i was excited and disapointed at the same time. the front is nice all though sum things need to be cut......AND the worst part is they stuck me with the sarona sides and rear!
im not that disapointed i still love it! but jus woulda been nice to have the WHOLE skyline kit. i guess i shoulda went through custommaxima.com.redlinemax.com o well.
Old 11-21-2003, 03:43 PM
Old Maxima Legend

i wouldnt much worry about it. i have talked to lots of people about putting my stuff on. which will be going on at the beginning of december.

People who work with fiberglass say that is just something that is common. I have heard some bad stories about the sarona rear not fitting. But with a good shop the can cut and mold it.

anyways just rambling on . post some pics and congrats !
Old 11-21-2003, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by 95nissanMax
i was excited and disapointed at the same time. the front is nice all though sum things need to be cut......AND the worst part is they stuck me with the sarona sides and rear!
im not that disapointed i still love it! but jus woulda been nice to have the WHOLE skyline kit. i guess i shoulda went through custommaxima.com.redlinemax.com o well.
Id say if you got everything for a good price that its a wicked deal.....the skyline rear is too much IMO and the sarona rear end is mean.....post up some pics when you've put it on.....i bet it will look awesome
Old 11-21-2003, 11:30 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

im sure you'll like it too. i felt the same when i recieved my ionic kit but after i had it finished and installed, im in love again
Old 11-21-2003, 11:34 PM
DoGGy

if its not stillen. its not suppose to go on a max. simple

Old 11-21-2003, 11:36 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by 95nissanMax
That's what you get when you go through ebay. You get what you pay for.
But if you are disappointed with the side skirts. I can take them off your hands.