4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

these type of people make me mad

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 03:41 PM
vsamoylov

these type of people make me mad

ok, i was driving today and these 2 dudes in a white camaro rs stickshift are on my tail so i stay of ahead of them. they think they are hard in their rs camaro. body kit on the camaro is all damaged and one foglights is broken. i pull up to the line with them and he says that my car is my moms car and it is pretty quick. i tell him it is mine and don't diss it. he then says why it is purple. the color on it is brickyard and it is a mix of dark burgundy, dark cherry and black. i say it is not purple. he then ask my friend if it is purple. she says no to him. my friend in the passenger seat is clowning on this guys camaro. i then look forward and say forget him. he thinks he is all hard and he launches and flys down a very steep hill and turns on to another street.

he knew he could not keep up with me up and wanted to make fun of my car.
how dare he calls it purple but he liked it cause he was looking at it the whole time.

Old 02-19-2004, 03:50 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

your car's color looks great, like a darker version of the rosewood, like mine :d dont worry bout those camaro guys, they were just jealous
Old 02-19-2004, 04:03 PM
Kevlo for President

Your color is the reddish color on the Hyanes Manual?
Old 02-19-2004, 04:07 PM
vsamoylov

my old one was ruby pearl and i think it was on the haynes manual don't know exactly but my new color is on my website

Old 02-19-2004, 04:10 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Nismo14 do you goto rutgers? i see a car in one of the parking lots all the time that looks like yours, color, red/clears, and clear bumper lights
Old 02-19-2004, 05:35 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

man did you seriously take his comments as an offence, some idiots simply need to be ignored in this life.... don't let your mood spoil over some teenage
Old 02-19-2004, 05:43 PM

I dont know maybe i should appologize on there part being i am no longer a Maxima owner and now a classic muscle car owner BUT then again i dont drive a white trash chariot like a friggen Camaro. People need to know where there place is i'm always up to compliment any nice car i see import or not. But i can assure i dont write checks my mouth cant cash. Dont feel bad i get that all the time but with me it's every stoplight and a civic or accord i have the top dropped me and my girlfriend were just going for a ride and these a$$hole come to a stop and start talkin trash about my car and they want to race, all i had to do was purge my Nitrous system and that was the end of that.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Blazin......

I would have laughed at his 6cyl and dusted him outta 1st gear. auto or not.. id eat him! ~munch

Did he have 300 zits and a ball cap on too! Ive seen this guy before.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by vsamoylov
ok, i was driving today and these 2 dudes in a white camaro rs stickshift are on my tail so i stay of ahead of them. they think they are hard in their rs camaro. body kit on the camaro is all damaged and one foglights is broken. i pull up to the line with them and he says that my car is my moms car and it is pretty quick. i tell him it is mine and don't diss it. he then says why it is purple. the color on it is brickyard and it is a mix of dark burgundy, dark cherry and black. i say it is not purple. he then ask my friend if it is purple. she says no to him. my friend in the passenger seat is clowning on this guys camaro. i then look forward and say forget him. he thinks he is all hard and he launches and flys down a very steep hill and turns on to another street.

he knew he could not keep up with me up and wanted to make fun of my car.
how dare he calls it purple but he liked it cause he was looking at it the whole time.
Why do you even listen, just roll up your windows, put the music up and put your hand in your friends lap and keep driving