4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Which one is better?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 06:13 PM

Which one is better?

I am down to choosing between the Warpspeed 2.5" complete exhaust, or the Greddy SP2. Which one is better? I have been hearing good things about the new Warpspeed system that just came out making it quieter, deeper, and meaner. I also heard good things about the Greddy. Which one will give the best gains? I am planning on SC'ing also. Will post in SC forum too to see feedback. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-15-2004, 07:22 PM
V^___^V

Originally Posted by abradic
I am down to choosing between the Warpspeed 2.5" complete exhaust, or the Greddy SP2. Which one is better? I have been hearing good things about the new Warpspeed system that just came out making it quieter, deeper, and meaner. I also heard good things about the Greddy. Which one will give the best gains? I am planning on SC'ing also. Will post in SC forum too to see feedback. Thanks in advance.
warpspeed complete exhaust is nice for its price, but i would got complete 2.25", not 2.5". 2.25" is better for NA application, and 2.5" is better for force induction.

but if you got enough $$, definely go for greddy sp2 catback. i haven't come across major issues with greddy catback system from sound, to fitment, to performance. they are A++
Old 03-15-2004, 09:53 PM
SomePsychoGuy

Our cars come with a 2.5" stock. A 3" would be better for forced induction. 2.5" would be better for N/A.
Old 03-15-2004, 10:12 PM
V^___^V

Originally Posted by h2kSPiG
Our cars come with a 2.5" stock. A 3" would be better for forced induction. 2.5" would be better for N/A.
our cars come with 2.5" stock? wtf?
Old 03-15-2004, 11:46 PM

i love my GReddy, sounds real deep and quite. if you wanna get FI soon then i suggest get a custom 3" exhaust
Old 03-16-2004, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by -=PK=-Maxima
i love my GReddy, sounds real deep and quite. if you wanna get FI soon then i suggest get a custom 3" exhaust
I keep reading how the 3" just rices out the sound. A lot of people seem to like the Greddy system, is that 2.25"? Just for me personally, I would not go over 2.5", I want to keep the sound nice. Everyone says the Greddy is great, what about the new Warpspeed?

Also, I thought our cars were 2.25" stock. Anyone?

Thanks for the good info so far.