4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

what do u think

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2001, 06:57 PM

i was thinking of running the dual n1 canisters rigth down the middle of the car like the rx-7's in japan. gonna use this way for the show purpose. u think it will look awsome or dumb.thanks brian
Old 03-19-2001, 07:36 PM

i've seen it done to an MR2 and it looks freakin nice, but the MR2 is a whole lot smaller. how about 2 dual N1 canisters in the middle like a vette. since the max is big, just one dual might look a little bare. i think the accord type r from super street has a dual tip in the middle. i dont remember which car i saw it on but it looked hella nice.
Old 03-19-2001, 09:05 PM

Look..

its obvious that you dont even have a turbo. You have not posted any specs on it or shown any pictures. I and others have consistantly asked you for specs on it and you never replied. Now the turbo is gone? please clear this up...unless you dont have a turbo VQ..which i think is the case..
Old 03-19-2001, 11:04 PM

Re: Look..

Originally posted by Andrew91SE
its obvious that you dont even have a turbo. You have not posted any specs on it or shown any pictures. I and others have consistantly asked you for specs on it and you never replied. Now the turbo is gone? please clear this up...unless you dont have a turbo VQ..which i think is the case..
did u check my reply for that subject i like answered it at 310am(ct) ur time today so ummm ok if that is not specs then what is it. i do not want to start anything but i hop[e we can keep it cool. brian
Old 03-19-2001, 11:22 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Look..

Originally posted by hawaii_maxxed

did u check my reply for that subject i like answered it at 310am(ct) ur time today so ummm ok if that is not specs then what is it. i do not want to start anything but i hop[e we can keep it cool. brian
It's funny how every one thinks that the guys with the real nice rides are fake. Hay maybe I don't really have a SC, sheesh! BTW if you want to just prove any one wrong who dought's you just get a pic,it's much easier then arguing. Just my .02 cents.

About your question concerning your exaust system idea, I think it would look pretty weird to have exaust tips in the middle of the car,as specially on a max. Personaly I plan on getting a custom dual exaust system where the pipes are on the far right{stock} and far left. Good luck.