4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Just murdered an acura vigor and mazda mx6 FUNNY STORY!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 09:31 PM

Just murdered an acura vigor and mazda mx6 FUNNY STORY!!!!!!

i was on my way to my friends house when i look in my rearview and see two *******es swerving in and out of the lanes like they were trying to warm up their tires like nascar drivers (i was LMAO trying to figure out what they were doing) i decided to speed up so i can keep a distance away from them, i dont like driving around those crazy drivers. they then got on each side of me and it seemed like they were tryin to box me in or somethin cause they were driving my exact speed and were like both inches from my doors. when we reached the redlight they were lauging and **** lookin at my car and when i rolled down my windows they were shocked to see a big black muh ****a driving a maxima. i asked the driver of the vigor what tha *** is his prolem and he started sellin out callin me a fat ***** and other stuff i almost reached under my seat to pull out my steering wheel club and i was gonna smash his car up but i figured i would beat them at their own game.

I started revving my engine and they were reving their pathetic cars up, i started to laugh and they got mad. the owner of the MX6 said laugh now cry later or some **** like that i lauged more and turned up my lil john and the eastside boys cd and my bass jus drowned out their engines. as the light turned green i just went 3/4 throttle to test how much of a jump they would get. the vigor took a nice lead on me and the MX6 was lined up perfectly with my front. Then i just said *** it and stomped the gas and my CAI was roaring soooooo loud, loudest ive ever heard and i dusted the MX6 and quickly caught up to the vigor.when i reached the vigor i looked at him and shot him the finger then i stomped the gas and dusted him too. after i reached 95 to 100 i just slowed down and flashed hazzards. after i reached the next light the guy in the vigor said lets go again and i asked him sarcasticly do you want to wait for your friend in the mx6 to catch up. he got sooooooooo angry and said if he isnt here by the light turn green then *** him itll be me and you. well the mx6 caught up in time and when the light turned green i decided i wasnt goin to sugar coat my victory i was going to go WOT from the line and i did and smoked them again till i reached bout 100 and flashed hazards.
after i reached the next light the guy in the vigor caught up and he called me a fat ***** and was saying all kindsa **** so i grabbed my half full bottle of mountain dew code red and slung it into his cabin and busted him across his face. and i got outta my car. i weigh 270 pounds and im 20 years old he was bout 18 and barley looked 140. he just decided to drive off and his mx6 friend followed. this was a great night. lol im still laughing about the whole ordeal. and worst part about i seen the guy in the vigor around my campus. im going to approach his little *** and see what else he may have to say about me.
any one else with any kiils tonight id luv to hear em.
P.S i know street racing is bad and i shouldnt have done it
Old 04-02-2004, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Magikone69
i was on my way to my friends house when i look in my rearview and see two *******es swerving in and out of the lanes like they were trying to warm up their tires like nascar drivers (i was LMAO trying to figure out what they were doing) i decided to speed up so i can keep a distance away from them, i dont like driving around those crazy drivers. they then got on each side of me and it seemed like they were tryin to box me in or somethin cause they were driving my exact speed and were like both inches from my doors. when we reached the redlight they were lauging and **** lookin at my car and when i rolled down my windows they were shocked to see a big black muh ****a driving a maxima. i asked the driver of the vigor what tha *** is his prolem and he started sellin out callin me a fat ***** and other stuff i almost reached under my seat to pull out my steering wheel club and i was gonna smash his car up but i figured i would beat them at their own game.

I started revving my engine and they were reving their pathetic cars up, i started to laugh and they got mad. the owner of the MX6 said laugh now cry later or some **** like that i lauged more and turned up my lil john and the eastside boys cd and my bass jus drowned out their engines. as the light turned green i just went 3/4 throttle to test how much of a jump they would get. the vigor took a nice lead on me and the MX6 was lined up perfectly with my front. Then i just said *** it and stomped the gas and my CAI was roaring soooooo loud, loudest ive ever heard and i dusted the MX6 and quickly caught up to the vigor.when i reached the vigor i looked at him and shot him the finger then i stomped the gas and dusted him too. after i reached 95 to 100 i just slowed down and flashed hazzards. after i reached the next light the guy in the vigor said lets go again and i asked him sarcasticly do you want to wait for your friend in the mx6 to catch up. he got sooooooooo angry and said if he isnt here by the light turn green then *** him itll be me and you. well the mx6 caught up in time and when the light turned green i decided i wasnt goin to sugar coat my victory i was going to go WOT from the line and i did and smoked them again till i reached bout 100 and flashed hazards.
after i reached the next light the guy in the vigor caught up and he called me a fat ***** and was saying all kindsa **** so i grabbed my half full bottle of mountain dew code red and slung it into his cabin and busted him across his face. and i got outta my car. i weigh 270 pounds and im 20 years old he was bout 18 and barley looked 140. he just decided to drive off and his mx6 friend followed. this was a great night. lol im still laughing about the whole ordeal. and worst part about i seen the guy in the vigor around my campus. im going to approach his little *** and see what else he may have to say about me.
any one else with any kiils tonight id luv to hear em.
P.S i know street racing is bad and i shouldnt have done it
ROFL!!! awesome story. Quite funny!! That's one thing I can't stand: Little teenage punks who think they are all that.
Old 04-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by MaxxAddict
ROFL!!! awesome story. Quite funny!! That's one thing I can't stand: Little teenage punks who think they are all that.
you wasted a perfectly good bottle of mountain dew!!!??
Old 04-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Old Maxima Legend

very funny, im surrounded by little cars with big wings, huge mufflers and very small engines, they hover around me like buzzards and when i make a move they fly off like the timid creatures they are. lol !

p.s. never fight a ricer, his momma will end up calling you up asking why you yelled at little johnny ? lol
Old 04-02-2004, 10:08 PM

Hahahaha!!
Old 04-02-2004, 10:11 PM

hahahaha.......good bedtime story
Old 04-02-2004, 10:18 PM
G

thats pretty dang funny. except i beat a vigor when i had my 89 VG slowgo max. it was close but i had em. vigors are crap. ahah glad you showed those creeps whats up!
Old 04-02-2004, 10:22 PM

HAha nice, just a word of advice, watch your car more carefully parking your car around your campus, ricers hate when they r dusted by a family car lol
Old 04-02-2004, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Ceasars Chariot
very funny, im surrounded by little cars with big wings, huge mufflers and very small engines, they hover around me like buzzards and when i make a move they fly off like the timid creatures they are. lol !

p.s. never fight a ricer, his momma will end up calling you up asking why you yelled at little johnny ? lol
LMAO i probably did over react by throwing my bottle at him but i was ****ed, i mean the name calling wasnt bad its just the fact that they boxed me in as if they were planning some fast and furious type ****. lol.

i forot to give a discription of the cars.
Mazda MX6
*green 4 cyl 5 speed
*ricer muffler with 4 inch tip and for some reason the mufler was installed at an angle like it was put in wrong.
*17 or 16 inch rims.
*Droped about 3-4 inches( i think he cut his springs cause he was bouncing alot)

Vigor
*Primer/snott color yellow
*18 inch black wheels
*dual exhaust(actually looked nice with rear bumper)
*Over sized body kit
*aluminum wing
*super street stickers LMAO
*droped like 3 inches( maybe he cut his springs too?)

these kids were annoying as fawk im glad i dusted them, i hope when they go home or wat ever they call their friends up and tell em wat happened. I cant wait till i go to school monday i want him to confront me. i doubt he would tho, at least not by himself anyway
Old 04-02-2004, 10:41 PM

werd I love messing with ricer kids. Tonight there was this kitted, lowered civic, you know the usual. He just rode my butt and wouldnt take off. We got the light, and he gave a glance like come on. His girlfriend was next to him smiling at me. The light turns and i take off pulling on him from the start. I kill him pretty bad. When we pull up to the next light his girlfriend was laughing at him and he just hung his head low.... it amused me .... Keep up the torture of cocky kids !
Old 04-02-2004, 10:43 PM

muahaha ...thats the way to do it
Old 04-02-2004, 10:53 PM
wat

People just dont understand maximas. I beat a 5spd 99 Civic SI (Very good driver) last weekend with Headers, exhaust, intake, basically all the bolt ons you can get. Keep in mind Im a 99 auto max (slipping tranny), I had 100+lbs of parts in my trunk (springs, struts, old ypipe) and my friend was with me who weighed a bit. Anyways, all I had was intake, DR mod, leaking ypipe, and exhaust, and misfiring coilpack. We did a roll from 20mph on wet surfaces (bad for me). Well we hit it and my tires spin through first, then into second I start pulling away, by 80 I was a few cars ahead hearing his vtec screaming. Did it twice. Even with the maximas lack in high end, it over powered the infamous high end powered VTEC. We agreed on $10 for fun before, but ge didnt have the cash, he didnt think he'd lose. Everyone was like "I was sure the vtec would have you", I just said quietly "its because I have torque".

I love torque.
Old 04-02-2004, 11:55 PM
V^___^V

A++ for 2 kills.
Old 04-03-2004, 01:01 AM

wonder if he drank the mountain dew
Old 04-03-2004, 02:39 AM

The Type 2 6sp Vigors are fast.

LEMAR
Old 04-03-2004, 02:53 AM
Ludicrous Speed

i bet you were just wishing they had hot girls in the car with them... they would have gotten NO play that night

Old 04-03-2004, 04:58 AM

keep us posted after you approach them again. But this time, grab a gallon on DEW and use it as a weapon. haha..
Old 04-03-2004, 05:49 AM

What ever happened to ignoring someone? Why must we always participate in their realm of ego? What did all this prove again?

That being said, next time, just ask him politely to get out of his car so you can slap him for being the moron he is. Do not waste the gas racing, or take the chance of hurting someone going 100mph. (Or much less getting a ticket over something so petty.) Chances are, he would not fight you and that would have assauged your ego enough. JMHO Be safe

dan
Old 04-03-2004, 06:07 AM

Eh.

2/10
Old 04-03-2004, 06:21 AM
BOSS

1) What is *****?

2) Are you a fat *****?

3) LMAO

4) ROFL

5)

6) Nice kills

7) Street racing is good for you

8) Grow up!

Old 04-03-2004, 07:11 AM
LegendLS

Originally Posted by RastaManMax
The Type 2 6sp Vigors are fast.

LEMAR
Vigors never came in type 2 or with speeds. 93-95 Legend coupes and GS sedans did.

Old 04-03-2004, 07:21 AM

You are calling their cars pathetic for revving? Have you not looked at what your driving as well?

These arent exactly hot rods but I'm glad you are enjoying it.

I give every car respect. There is always someone faster out there.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Synki
You are calling their cars pathetic for revving? Have you not looked at what your driving as well?

The Maxima is God's Chariot!!!!!11
Old 04-03-2004, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Synki

I give every car respect. There is always someone faster out there.
i know my car isnt some super beast, that is why i dont swerve in and out of lanes warming up my tires like im about to start the daytona 500. i never boxed someone in and i never rev my car just to intimidate someone. and as far as their revving come on.... that mx6 engine sounded like a high pitched little brat screaming in a supermarket trying to get attention. my engine sounds sweet when i rev it so why not let them hear what a good sounding engine is supposed to be. lol on any other night i woulda let them go but these kids need to loose, they thought they were invincible but i had to dammage them with my car.
to BOSS:
******* is p i s s e d
fat ***** is fat b i t c h

to NISMO:
me and my friends were wondering what he did with the mountain dew too. my friend chris said he tied a string around it and is hanging it from his rear view mirror as a reminder. i was LMAO

to BLUE:
I understand you man and nice kill on the civic. it seems like all the slow cars always try to instigate (sp?) some problems. sometimes you can avoid/ignore it and sometimes you just have to whoop some *** i

m glad i did wat i did. i know the risks ( killing someone or my self, getting a ticket, dammaging my car, or i coulda been shot or stabbed over road rage since i threw the bottle at him) now that i think about it maybe i shouldnt have thrown the bottle that kinda went to far. but you guys shoulda heard the stuff he said to me, wat if i had my daughter in the back seat when they boxed me in and i panicked and crashed. these kids are crazy now a days.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:49 AM

Very nice kills ^__^ Glad you enjoyed a Maxi (I still gotta think of a good name for her though ... "Hime" maybe?) Whats the funnest though, is racing another max of similar setup. Last night, for example, I was driving down Sanders (a 2 mile empty straigh road, with no cops), I stop at the one stop light, no one around, a car pulls up [I wasn't interested]. Only to noticed after the light turns green that it's a maxi wanting to have fun! Now thats when it gets really fun ... don't know how I passed him though, he had the head start .... maybe he was totally stock (even though Hime is almost stock, mods are mods, even if only a little!)

But congrats and go catch yourself a Stang or two! Now thats a nice catch for a night (even though I can't do that .... yet)
Old 04-03-2004, 07:58 AM
BOSS

to NISMO:
me and my friends were wondering what he did with the mountain dew too. my friend chris said he tied a string around it and is hanging it from his rear view mirror as a reminder. i was LMAO
You mean "my friends and I"

Old 04-03-2004, 08:06 AM

Street racing isint good but i enjoy it like every other max owner. Why do i enjoy it? Simple... becuase I got a MAXIMA. And people have to learn to be respectful once they get beat. THats why a friend of mine put a bumper sticker on his tissue box that shows through the rear window and it reads:

"You were just beat, please be poilte at the next light"
Old 04-03-2004, 08:59 AM

ive been beat a couple of times and i never b i t c hed at the winner. im never a sore looser, if i loose i loose. Some people need to satisfy their egos by talking crap after loosing. i feel they talk crap not to make me feel bad but to make them selves feel good, sorta like some kinda reassurance for them. I remember getting my *** handed to me by a crx and instead of b!tching at him i told him he has a nice car and ill see ya later, no big deal.
i spoke with my friend and he told me he knows this kid and that he lives like right around the way from him. im over the whole thing so i dont plan on doing anything else to him ill be the bigger man and let it go :-)>
to BOSS:
thanx for catching that LOL, mE nO SpeAkY EngLI GoOD!!!
Old 04-03-2004, 09:32 AM
Old Maxima Legend

i know my car isnt some super beast, that is why i dont swerve in and out of lanes warming up my tires like im about to start the daytona 500.
ROFL ! that is too funny !
Old 04-03-2004, 09:38 AM
DoGGy

nice kills. its always fun to kill ricer kids who are still in 10th grade.

i have so many stories, i aint even gonna bother telling them no more but there is one i HAVE to tell the .org

about a month ago i was cruizin at about 11 pm. streets were pretty empty.

as i was cruizin i noticed blue lights in my rear view mirror flying and coming at me soooooo fast followed by another car. right away i knew ricers were street racing. in about 10 sec they flew by me. car #1 in lead was a 2000+ coupe civic with big *** exhaust and altezza, car number 2 was a 94 camry with 4 people inside total.

the civic beat the camry pretty bad. i speed up alittle to see if they gonna race again. they got to a red light and i went right next to the camry who was in middle lane (so i was in 1st lane). the passenger had his window down, i rolled window down and said "DAMN man u lost to a civic?"

the passenger immediatly said "what? you wanna race? lets go"<--- quite funny, talks like he got z06.

here is the BEST Statement i've ever heard during street racing. as soon as the passenger was done talkin the talk, the driver who was a boy about 17 years old said "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IDIOT? CANT YOU SEE ITS A MAXIMA, I CANT BEAT THAT ****", and then he goes "HEY MAN IF U WANNA RACE, ILL RACE U BUT I DONT THINK I CAN HANG WITH U". i was sittin there LMAO big time. then i told the camry driver "tell the civic guy to race me, and watch your big bro wax this dude". sure enough he rolls window down and tells him and the light immediatly goes green. i wasnt sure if the civic got the message or not but he had a pretty hard launch. so i went WOT. tryin to catch up to the civic. he had about a car on me and it took me till 100 mph when i put about half a car on him. we slowed down and went again from a roll @ 30 mph or so. he got a jump start on me once again cuz of his stick shift but i quickly gained on him and beat him by 1.5 cars till 100. he came rollin next to me and showed thumbs up. i showed him thumbs up back and called it a quit.

about a mile down the road, i suddenly saw a cop on my ***. (them bastards suddenly show up on y0 a$$, i was lucky i was doin speed limit and not racing)

BTW: much props to the camry driver, he sure knows what to stay away from

Old 04-03-2004, 10:25 AM
Offset Is Everything.

great story. that was probly the highlight of my day reading that. they deserved what was coming at em real bad. but you didnt have to waste the mountain dew code red!
Old 04-03-2004, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mr****s95SE
great story. that was probly the highlight of my day reading that. they deserved what was coming at em real bad. but you didnt have to waste the mountain dew code red!
OMG i just remembered, when i was in the store buyin the dew i was actually lookin for one of those SOBE drinks that come in the big glass bottles(lizzard Blizzard is my fav) good thing i didnt find one of tose cause if i did, and i ended up hitting him with one of those SOBE glasses i know his whole face would have been busted. . i probably wouldnt have threw the SOBE, those are too good and expensive too lol.

to doggy:
i wish those kids had someone with them to tell them that they cant hang with my maxima lol. that woulda been hillarious.

EDIT* with this post my status has been rased from maxima fanatic to maximaniac
Old 04-03-2004, 11:46 AM

Good thing u weren't sippin on a forty
Old 04-03-2004, 01:00 PM

BOSS, I believe you mean, "You mean, 'my friends and I'". Comma before the quote bro. Oh, and I am with you on number 1,2,7, and 8. lol
Old 04-03-2004, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by mansurxk
you wasted a perfectly good bottle of mountain dew!!!??
... and gas on some wannabe street racers. Great job showing them the power of the mighty VQ!
Old 04-03-2004, 04:41 PM

i think racing is good and bad at the same time, good because it is fun as ****, it gives you the biggest rush, and nothin beats the feeling when you beat somebody. bad because cops love to give tickets when they see you racing, such as attempting to allude and reckless driving.
But, besides the ups and downs there are two instances where you gotta love maximas.....
i got a buddy with a fully camed out, full exhaust and intake, '94 5.0 mustang, and always bragged how fast it was, and i got kinda tired out it, so, like 3 weeks after i got my max when it was fully stock with the system in it, 2 12's, we got into to it on like a 2 mile straight away and we were completely dead even. he calls me up when he got home cryin about how he hates me and that was so not cool how he didnt pull from me, so there i lost all respect to any kind of mustang. then, my favorite, my larger friend, who was in the car with me at the time who is like an avid audi owner and thinks they are all powerful, so there we are drivin along and we pull up on this younger lady in a 1.8TT 6-speed, i didnt think she would go but oh she did so i was caught off suprise, dead even all the way through 1st gear, then in second, where the max really shinned, i pulled away no problem. when she shifted into third i was only at 5000 in 2nd, and nothin beats hearing the blow off valve go off as im pulling away.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:25 PM

You should've opened the bottle of mountain dew, and then thrown it in his car and dipped... lol

:thumbs up: for hitting him in the head
Old 04-03-2004, 06:41 PM

That's funny. Nice.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:09 PM

when i first got my max (few months back), I stoped at a red light, and I notice that my lane was a "left turn only" (I wanted to go straight not left), and as anyone that does that mistake, I decided to get a quick start and pass the other car.
Well the other car was a cadilac seville STS (that thing has 300hp.
well the guy notice what I was trying to do, and decided to race me.
conclusion: I could have beaten him, if I accel. and shifted better. but I lost it.

But that was my first "street race" That was the first time I notice how powerful the maximas are. (I wasn't even a member here at the .org at the time.

BTW that cadilac was darn fast too, and it sounded really nice. even thou I didn't win I still loved the feeling of accelerating side by side with another car. felt good.

Gui
Old 04-03-2004, 09:07 PM

LOL i jus saw the kid again on my way to my homeboys house. LMAO he was with the kid in the mx6 and they were parked out in front of their appartment complex exactly where my friend said they would be. i was laughing so hard cause he was there with some other friends and they all had their hoods open like they were doing some work on their cars. from wat i saw there were 6 cars including the mx6 and vigor.other cars was a 1999 style mirage, a 1993 style toyota camry, a 1995 style probe, a jetta (not sure of the year but it wasnt the current style), a 93 style prelude, and i didnt get a good look at the other car but it looked just as ugly as the others. its a good thing i was far enough for them not to see me cause they out numbered me like 15 to 1. LOL. None of those cars realy looked impreseve and from the looks of these people, they would hook their cars up for looks before adding any performance.

Quick Reply: Just murdered an acura vigor and mazda mx6 FUNNY STORY!!!!!!