4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Crazy Times

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 06:57 PM

Crazy Times

Well its the weekend so i can post this

Anyways today I just got my new exhaust on so I decided to go up to a local abandoned office complex. Some of my friends and me went up there (6.0L V8 Truck, and 3.1 V6 Cutless) to go test out or cars and see what we do in the quarter mile and stuff. Now this is the first time we have really raced around up there but theres no one back there. We have our first race (my first ever 1/4 mile race) against my friends truck. I get the worst start and spin (it was raining) and i barely get him by 2 car lenths. The second race I got a much better start and had a huge gap on him (10 car lengths). Then my other friend in his 95 Talon Tsi AWD shows up and we have a race too. I get a really bad start compared to him in his AWD and he beats me by about 2 car lengths.

Anyways now on to the exciting stuff. Well i turn around to go try it again and I see another truck up talking to my friend, who was starting the races. He has his brights on and as i drive down i find out that its a security truck. So me and all my friends fly outta there as fast as we can. There were also a few cops starting to drive in. We pasted one right as we were leaving the complex. After we came back to get my friend after awhile we found out they got all of this on tape and took names. He let us off with a warning but the cops were called and they wrote down our liscense plate #'s and if we are ever seen back there again we will get maximum punishment.

Just a pretty freaky night straight outta the fast and the furious hehe
Old 04-03-2004, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by skiboarder72
Well its the weekend so i can post this

Anyways today I just got my new exhaust on so I decided to go up to a local abandoned office complex. Some of my friends and me went up there (6.0L V8 Truck, and 3.1 V6 Cutless) to go test out or cars and see what we do in the quarter mile and stuff. Now this is the first time we have really raced around up there but theres no one back there. We have our first race (my first ever 1/4 mile race) against my friends truck. I get the worst start and spin (it was raining) and i barely get him by 2 car lenths. The second race I got a much better start and had a huge gap on him (10 car lengths). Then my other friend in his 95 Talon Tsi AWD shows up and we have a race too. I get a really bad start compared to him in his AWD and he beats me by about 2 car lengths.

Anyways now on to the exciting stuff. Well i turn around to go try it again and I see another truck up talking to my friend, who was starting the races. He has his brights on and as i drive down i find out that its a security truck. So me and all my friends fly outta there as fast as we can. There were also a few cops starting to drive in. We pasted one right as we were leaving the complex. After we came back to get my friend after awhile we found out they got all of this on tape and took names. He let us off with a warning but the cops were called and they wrote down our liscense plate #'s and if we are ever seen back there again we will get maximum punishment.

Just a pretty freaky night straight outta the fast and the furious hehe
Old 04-03-2004, 07:03 PM

You got lucky they didn't take you in man. Good practice though to get the hang of it. Jus don't get caught again.