4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Tornado

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 01:57 PM

Tornado

Has anyone ever used this product? http://www.tornadoair.com/index.php

I tryed to do a seach before asking however it would not let me..

This is my first post and I really love all the great info.

Thanks,

Kool
Old 05-22-2004, 02:01 PM
Custom User Title...

there's a way to do the search and it's in the feedback forum at the top.

please please please read the faq's and stickies at the top of the 4th gen forum. it has all sorts of info for you to learn and explains how things like the tornado are pieces of crap in a box that don't help at all.
Old 05-22-2004, 02:04 PM

ok

thanks for the help....and kind words......why the search window if you can not do a seach with it????

Kool
Old 05-22-2004, 02:09 PM

You can search if you donate It takes money to keep the forums up.
Old 05-22-2004, 02:12 PM

Now thats the answer I was looking for....

Thanks I will ready the faq and the stickies

Kool
Old 05-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Always sunny in philly

i would looooooove to donate if i could....
Old 05-22-2004, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by chillinmax
Who asked you

haha j/k
Old 05-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Kevlo for President

Use my free search
Old 05-22-2004, 02:59 PM

welcome
Old 05-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Always sunny in philly

Originally Posted by JaTaN
Who asked you

im not worthy! im not worthy!

haha j/k

im not worthy! im not worthy!
Old 05-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Hooooooonda.....

This is one of those threads where we're allowed to call the poster a dumbass, moron, idiot and those kinds of things.
Old 05-22-2004, 08:26 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

So harsh Big D...but it's the truth.
Old 05-22-2004, 08:41 PM
Doc

Originally Posted by JaTaN
You can search if you donate It takes money to keep the forums up.

We haven't been able to donate for many months now. So why mention donating in order to search when no one is able to do so? I really wish the site would be turned over to someone who had the time and ability to manage it. I understand it is a brutal and thankless job, but it needs to be done very soon. It has been long enough now that we've been reading the 'please be patient' note on the homepage...
Old 05-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Doc

Originally Posted by chillinmax

Ditto!!! I feel the same way.
Old 05-22-2004, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Big D
This is one of those threads where we're allowed to call the poster a dumbass, moron, idiot and those kinds of things.

why everytime someone ask something that has been asked before or something that some think is impossible(like 3.5 engine on 4th gen) when everything its possible with $$$ and time people react so harsh i know you must read the faqs but to be honest nobody read the faqs same day you register some people read the facts a week after or so, why? they are very very long and on 56k its a torture we should be more hepful with new members because after all the more we are the better thats childish at least tell him to read faqs first just don't start to insult him(or her) if you know is has been asked before or you are not going to help don't reply its that easy and if you take the time to reply be helpful

p.s. as for swapping the 3.5 into the 4th gen time will prove a lot here wrong like i said before the only thing stopping me from doing it is $$$ and some spare time(donor car is in my parents house waiting)
plus my wife's car got stolen 2 weeks ago so i will have to buy another car very very soon hopefully another max)
Old 05-23-2004, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Doc
We haven't been able to donate for many months now. So why mention donating in order to search when no one is able to do so? I really wish the site would be turned over to someone who had the time and ability to manage it. I understand it is a brutal and thankless job, but it needs to be done very soon. It has been long enough now that we've been reading the 'please be patient' note on the homepage...
Because koolranch wanted to know why we have a search feature when he couldn't search so I told him why... He didn't ask about why he couldn't donate...
Old 05-23-2004, 12:39 PM

sorry for all the trouble

I just got my first maxima a few months ago. Like most of the people on this website I love the car. It was a 95 and only had 67k. I did look into donating and as we all know you can not...bla bla bla...as to calling some one a dumb *** and an idiot...well after spending 15 years in the marine core I kindly take offense to that. I am generally a mild tempered guy, However I will be in the windy city the weekend after next and if you would like I could ask you in person what you think of the "tornado" Then if you would like to me nasty and call me a moron to my face like a man we will see who has the last laugh. Now I am not threatening anybody I would just like to be treated like anybody else. Now if "Big D" speaks for everyone than perhaps I have purchased the wrong car and stumbled across the wrong forum. Everyone has some bit of advice they can offer about these great machines. On that note I do not think that giving someone a first impression of a forum should be the one that Big D left. I am a member of several different forums and there is always some know it all that has to point out the mistakes of the people who are learning the forum rules....

Kool
Old 05-23-2004, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by koolranch
I just got my first maxima a few months ago. Like most of the people on this website I love the car. It was a 95 and only had 67k. I did look into donating and as we all know you can not...bla bla bla...as to calling some one a dumb *** and an idiot...well after spending 15 years in the marine core I kindly take offense to that. I am generally a mild tempered guy, However I will be in the windy city the weekend after next and if you would like I could ask you in person what you think of the "tornado" Then if you would like to me nasty and call me a moron to my face like a man we will see who has the last laugh. Now I am not threatening anybody I would just like to be treated like anybody else. Now if "Big D" speaks for everyone than perhaps I have purchased the wrong car and stumbled across the wrong forum. Everyone has some bit of advice they can offer about these great machines. On that note I do not think that giving someone a first impression of a forum should be the one that Big D left. I am a member of several different forums and there is always some know it all that has to point out the mistakes of the people who are learning the forum rules....

Kool

Wow Kool you come on the boards callin people out!! Na, everybody isnt like that. Most guys on here are more than willing to help ya out. This site is a great source of info and dont worry you have not picked the wrong car. Most bang for the buck out there. If you have any questions just ask. Like on any forum you are gonna have some smarts asses but its like that everywhere, even the corp. Later.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:56 PM

Welcome to the org.! Just to let you know I was also greeted the same way I also realized after a while the majority of people on this forum are spoiled *** imature kids that all they do is sit in front of the computer and write sheeit all day. But there are many people on this forum that will be more than happy to help you out. Don't get the tornado its a waste of money.
Old 05-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Hooooooonda.....

Originally Posted by koolranch

Kool
Calm down man. I didn't call you a moron or idiot. I just said that We all had the right to do it because of the nature of this thread. A month ago or so there was a discussion among the moderators. It concluded in them saying that anyone who comes here and asks questions that are covered in the FAQs, HOW-TOs, or ones that anyone with a dab of common sense could figure out they will be flamed without without the MODS taking any action against it. So next time someone asks if he should use premium gasoline feel free to make him feel like the moron that he seems to be.
Old 05-23-2004, 04:42 PM

one thing is making fun of somebody another is insulting people so let set the standards be help each other after were all united by the same thing the passion for our cars
Old 05-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Hooooooonda.....

That almost sounds like you're coming on to him.