4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Nissan Symbol on front grill

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2001 | 11:48 AM

Somebody stole that little silver Nissan symbol off of my car. Does anyone know any good web sites or anything that carry those? It pisses me off because the car looks weird without that symbol on it from the front. Please let me know if anyone knows a place that I can find these. Thanks
Old 04-05-2001 | 11:57 AM
i SeE what you did therE

I just took off the nissan symbol off the rear. It is plastic chrome lookin thing. It is the same one on the frontI had plans for it, but i guess if you can't find anyhting else, I will let you have it....your lucky i like maxima owners...hehehehe
Old 04-05-2001 | 12:07 PM

awww, that sucks

I thought Nissans were threatened less by thuggish punk kids. I thought they only picked on Hondas. I'd be pissed if someone took mine. Oh wait, someone took my mazda emblem. Yeah, I was pissed. Anyways, if you look at my Nissan emblem, I painted the Nissan Letters red. It looks really cool from two feet away, but up close it looks like crap. I used acrylic paint and I wiped a kleenex over after on accident. All the little kleenex fibers stuck to the wet paint and gave it a weird texture. My girlfriend says that are" theft-deterent" because they don't look worth stealing from up close.
Old 04-05-2001 | 01:41 PM
Kevlo for President

why don't you buy a GT-R symbol now that ur nissan symbol is gone.
Old 04-05-2001 | 03:12 PM

The one on the front? u say?

I couldn't get that F-er off. I think you shouldn't worry about it. But you can have my rear nissan burger too, if you want to start a collection of them.
Old 04-05-2001 | 03:23 PM

Ok everyone is going to think im retarded but since im new to the whole Maxima thing ill ask. What exactly is a GTR? Is it a Maxima? How would the emblem fit on the front because i can still see that round sign with the ring around it from the Nissan symbol. Anyway thanks to everyone offering to give me their symbols that is really cool. Thanks
Old 04-05-2001 | 04:01 PM
Master Will

Originally posted by SB97MAX
Ok everyone is going to think im retarded but since im new to the whole Maxima thing ill ask. What exactly is a GTR? Is it a Maxima? How would the emblem fit on the front because i can still see that round sign with the ring around it from the Nissan symbol. Anyway thanks to everyone offering to give me their symbols that is really cool. Thanks

In Japan Nissan Makes a Nissan Skyline GTR car that is super fast........having the GTR is just a fake decal that looks cool on the car I have two of them and GTR is Nissan...the Honda and Acura

Old 04-05-2001 | 04:15 PM

OH I see, thanks for the help. Take Care
Old 04-05-2001 | 05:35 PM

Re: The one on the front? u say?

Originally posted by BRIGBOY
I couldn't get that F-er off. I think you shouldn't worry about it. But you can have my rear nissan burger too, if you want to start a collection of them.
Yeah, how do you remove them, both front and back. Also the Maxima lettering on the trunk. Thanks.
Old 04-05-2001 | 05:49 PM
Master Will

Re: Re: The one on the front? u say?

Originally posted by max808

Yeah, how do you remove them, both front and back. Also the Maxima lettering on the trunk. Thanks.
take a hairdryer and heat up the letters...they are on with double sided sticky tape is all......the front just pops off take off your grill then it will pop off with enough force but be carefull......
Old 04-05-2001 | 09:30 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: The one on the front? u say?

i love how people say they have shaved emblems on a maxima..lol, its called a hair dryer or dental floss.. i took off all my emblems.. all of them.. my car is stealth. no offense to anyone but whats the deal with all the GTr symbols.. we drive maxima's not skylines.. what the hell is up with that-stay true to the max, if you want a skyline go to japan and ship one over!!! haha..kidding fokes.
Old 04-05-2001 | 10:15 PM

Re: Re: The one on the front? u say?

Originally posted by max808

If you plan on removing the letters, I'll take them off your hands, I need those damn MAXIMA letters.
Thanx
Old 04-06-2001 | 12:17 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: The one on the front? u say?

Originally posted by thebigsadler
i love how people say they have shaved emblems on a maxima..lol, its called a hair dryer or dental floss.. i took off all my emblems.. all of them.. my car is stealth. no offense to anyone but whats the deal with all the GTr symbols.. we drive maxima's not skylines.. what the hell is up with that-stay true to the max, if you want a skyline go to japan and ship one over!!! haha..kidding fokes.
Now you mentioned it, I have to tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

The GTR emblem makes the Maxima go faster, same as those Mugen stickers on hon-duh's, or the TRD stickers on toy-ota's. Yes, the emblems makes a whole world of difference. Like those hon-duh's with red, blue, yellow H's, I think the red H gives the greatest horsepower gain...

You might want to consider purchaseing some TRD and Mugen stickers/emblems for your Maxima. Your car will not only be faster; your car will really stand out too!!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahaha.... ok.. now I feel better... I think it's time for my medication!
Old 04-06-2001 | 12:55 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The one on the front? u say?

Originally posted by EdwardCYH

Now you mentioned it, I have to tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

The GTR emblem makes the Maxima go faster, same as those Mugen stickers on hon-duh's, or the TRD stickers on toy-ota's. Yes, the emblems makes a whole world of difference. Like those hon-duh's with red, blue, yellow H's, I think the red H gives the greatest horsepower gain...

You might want to consider purchaseing some TRD and Mugen stickers/emblems for your Maxima. Your car will not only be faster; your car will really stand out too!!

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahaha.... ok.. now I feel better... I think it's time for my medication!
All I have to say is Edward is hilarious
Old 04-06-2001 | 12:42 PM

funny :)

HAHAHA
That was a good one
Don't forget to get the seatbelt pads, they are best HP per dollar spent!!

I need those damn MAXIMA letters, ANYONE out there with an extra pair or something???????????????????

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I think I need medication as well