4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Accident!!! Worst Day Ever !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 05:40 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Accident!!! Worst Day Ever !!!

MOTHER F$#$^$ B#T$# STUPID A$$ !!!!!... now that i got that out..

SOME STUPID GIRL BACKED INTO ME TODAY WHEN I WAS LEAVING SCHOOL!!!

Damaged left side of the bumper, quarter panel, door frame, and the back left door!!!! SHE WAS DRIVIN A BRAND NEW BMW AT THE AGE OF 16???? WTF!!!

MY father estimated about 3-4 grand worth of damage thats insane!!!
ill post pics tomarrow or the next day when i got the pictures in.

I GOT OUT and was about to rip her head off (After i checked on my system in my trunk ;-) )

AHHH.. what a day!

----------------------------

DazedV8
Old 08-24-2004, 05:44 PM

sorry to hear about that, it happens
Old 08-24-2004, 05:48 PM
Rollin' on 'Caps

Yeah super-young drivers driving cars like Bimmers and Benzs really **** me off. They're handed the high life on a silver frickin platter.

But I'm not that surprised considering you live in Palm Beach, lots of nice cars down there...

Sucks about your car though, sorry dude!
Old 08-24-2004, 06:11 PM

at least soemone is paying for it i hit onother car and i have to pay for repair on my car
Old 08-24-2004, 06:19 PM

Those f***en rich ******.. Get every cent from them for your car.. That young girl was handed a car on more like a golden platter.. Lucky bastards when everyone else works for there ****..
Old 08-24-2004, 06:23 PM

Sorry to hear. IT is stupid how parents waste money on cars to give to their teenagers. O well it's their money!
Old 08-24-2004, 06:41 PM

yea i ****in hate that 2 my best friends girl friend she never worked a day in her life she jus turned 16 he father baught her a brand new 2004 CLK500 white convert.... fully loaded 80k .. walked in she pouinted and he bought just like that... in all honesty it sux im 16 and no offense to anyone i like maxima's but i have been drooling over the new VW r32 and when u see sum1 jus get handed a car like that when i been worrying about saving for my car that cost less then 1/2 the price of that it sux
Old 08-24-2004, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by xMastaMindx
yea i ****in hate that 2 my best friends girl friend she never worked a day in her life she jus turned 16 he father baught her a brand new 2004 CLK500 white convert.... fully loaded 80k .. walked in she pouinted and he bought just like that... in all honesty it sux im 16 and no offense to anyone i like maxima's but i have been drooling over the new VW r32 and when u see sum1 jus get handed a car like that when i been worrying about saving for my car that cost less then 1/2 the price of that it sux
Lol, all the rich kids here get handed eclipses and Mustangs (v6 of course)...fun to blow em off the road in my family sedan.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:09 PM

lol eclipses and musk rats arent rich to me lol rich to me is beingin givein a brand new s200 put sound system minor performance parts in it and tints acting liek a jerk downshifting at 5000 rpm and spining out hittin 2 parked cars and blowing the engine... and then within 2 weeks b driving in a brand new drop top 350z... smx knows who im talking about sum *** from our town had that happen.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:10 PM

o by the way i ****in hate mustangs with a passion... so if u here me refer to them as musk rats u kno y.. i jus think they are so disgustingly ugly... pffft... american design + american car quality = ****
Old 08-24-2004, 07:14 PM

Yeah, I know exaclty who your talking about... This one kid acually Teenager about 19-20 year old Has his parents buy him any sports car and then give him more money to throw mods. For example he had a GTI brand spanking new, then added about 12k worth of mods all from mommy and daddy. Then gets bored of it and decides he wants a 350 Z. Then within having it about 3 weeks he throws about another 10 grand into it... Thats just retarted
Old 08-24-2004, 07:26 PM

Interesting topic...I had to pay for half of my '97 SE (my half was $3.8 K.) That was two month before I turned 18 and guess how I saved up for it? Working two years at McDonalds. It was very frustrating for me cuz I live in a very rich community and my brother was bought a new Mercury Mystique (hated it but it's still a lot of $$) four years ago, by my dad. I get sick to my stomach when I see these rich, stuck-ups getting such expensive cars just handed to them- eventhough they're yet to see the value of hard work and determination in life. I also love laughing at people whose parents buy them piece of $hit cars cuz it shows they can't even work to earn the $$ for a junked up box on wheels.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Saddles
Lol, all the rich kids here get handed eclipses and Mustangs (v6 of course)...fun to blow em off the road in my family sedan.
In my opinion the Eclipse is a car for posers, making it a very popular teen car. It looks very sporty but the RS and GS models are very slow and their engines aren't exactly that reliable- especially the pre-2000 models.

Although I really like the better models such as the GSX, GST, GT, and GTS.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:30 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

at my old HS there were tons of rivh kids that had their parents buy them brand new cars as soon they got their lisences. this one girl got a g35c as a birthday present
Old 08-24-2004, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by 007max
at my old HS there were tons of rivh kids that had their parents buy them brand new cars as soon they got their lisences. this one girl got a g35c as a birthday present
You'd think that rich people who know what it's like to work hard and prioritize properly would at least have the brains to get their kid the right car. Okay, it's one think to spoil them that badly but c'mon a $25-30K car before they have time to prove they're a responsible driver? That's complete BS, pathetic.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:46 PM

******* 10 characters
Old 08-24-2004, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by ChuckDaMaxRider
Interesting topic...I had to pay for half of my '97 SE (my half was $3.8 K.) That was two month before I turned 18 and guess how I saved up for it? Working two years at McDonalds. It was very frustrating for me cuz I live in a very rich community and my brother was bought a new Mercury Mystique (hated it but it's still a lot of $$) four years ago, by my dad. I get sick to my stomach when I see these rich, stuck-ups getting such expensive cars just handed to them- eventhough they're yet to see the value of hard work and determination in life. I also love laughing at people whose parents buy them piece of $hit cars cuz it shows they can't even work to earn the $$ for a junked up box on wheels.

I totally agree, my parents are eventually going to buy me whatever car I want...there is a limit of like $650 a month, because I am going to be paying the down payment, and paying half of the monthly payment each month. They understand not to get me a bimmer for my first car. I hate when I used to see kids at my old high school driving brand new bimmers with mods their parents bought for them...they dont have any responsibility whatsoever!
Old 08-24-2004, 08:06 PM

Guys just laugh that those stupid kids and there parents I do.. I know that in the long run I will be much better off being that i worked for everything i have and i am proud of it.. anyone agree?
Old 08-24-2004, 08:06 PM

punch her in the boob
Old 08-24-2004, 08:13 PM

hahahahaha
Old 08-24-2004, 08:21 PM

I don't know about everyone else on here, but my parents are extremely well off as far as monitary concerns. But I have 2 sisters & a brother, my parents never bought us a damn car!!! Our parents taught us the responsibility of earning things on our own. That way we would have a greater respect & appriciation for those types of things. So don't say rich kids parents spoil them because it's just not true 100% of the time. If that was the case rich kids could say that poor kids are spoiled rotten because they get more love from there parents then we do because theres nothing else to give?
Old 08-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Give me a Bud Light Holmes

sux man.....reminds me of this girl i saw driving brand new 745 on 22s and has a lip kit at school

i am still p!ssed off.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:06 PM

People that get a car for their birthday worth anything over $1500 are AZZHOLES!!!
Old 08-24-2004, 09:06 PM
lefty

There are those who feel that people in High school should not drive BMW's but I am along the lines that in high school, a maxima is still an expensive and pimped up car to drive. I would say teachers probably don't even drive nice cars like the max.

To each his own I guess the saying goes.

When I was in High School I use to think those who had civics were all rich people.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:33 PM

lol when i bought my max in 12 grade it was alot nicer than most teachers cars. my car was in the top 10 of the cars at my school, but the nicest car wasnt more than 15k. majority of cars out there were about 7k and lower. i went to a public school so things were more realistic. now as i do my volunteer work im assigned to a private school and there are alot of kids with expensive/over powerd cars. the one kid i h8 out at the school owns a new volvo s60R and he is so arrogant. when i talk to him about his car he swears he is the s#1t, i had to remind him once that he has a nice car but he would never understand what its like to work and prchase something with money you sweat over to get.

i bought my car with money i got from working with a yard service company, and telemarketing my 11 and 12 grade year, i was fortunae to just write a check and pay the car off full. he jus had to ask mommy to bring him to the volvo dealership to get his new toy.

sorry bout your car man. i almost had a lil problem similar to yours at school wehe a stupid blond was yackin away on her cell phone while reversing, i was right behind her and honking my *** off. if i didnt quickly reverse and stomp on the gas ishe woulda surely messed up my driver side fender. she was driving her fancy new lexus rx300.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:13 PM

I feel that I get more satisfaction out of things if I work for them instead of having them handed to me.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Custom User Title

I would also feel better paying for my own car rather than it being givin to me. Anyways, sorry about the accident!
Old 08-24-2004, 10:46 PM

Well look at it this way.. New ride for you..

Proph
Old 08-24-2004, 10:47 PM
BOSS

Originally Posted by SMX95
Yeah, I know exaclty who your talking about... This one kid acually Teenager about 19-20 year old Has his parents buy him any sports car and then give him more money to throw mods. For example he had a GTI brand spanking new, then added about 12k worth of mods all from mommy and daddy. Then gets bored of it and decides he wants a 350 Z. Then within having it about 3 weeks he throws about another 10 grand into it... Thats just retarted
that's weird, are you sure his parents buy him any sports car? I mean none of the cars you listed are actually all that. GTI is a complete pile of ****, whereas the 350Z is like a GTI with a Nissan body style. If his parents really have the money, I don't understand why the kid has not bought an E46 M3 or any other sports car in it's class. I guess the kid must be retarded knowing that he can ask his parents for just about any sports car say under 50/60k (because 350z + 10 grand in mods = approx 50k) and choosing crap like the 350z.

Old 08-25-2004, 12:00 AM

man, in high school i drove a 97 dodge intrepid, and if you've ever seen ugly....that car definitely is it.....now with college + a job i can afford my beautiful maxima, goes to show good usually comes from bad

Old 08-25-2004, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by BOSS
that's weird, are you sure his parents buy him any sports car? I mean none of the cars you listed are actually all that. GTI is a complete pile of ****, whereas the 350Z is like a GTI with a Nissan body style. If his parents really have the money, I don't understand why the kid has not bought an E46 M3 or any other sports car in it's class. I guess the kid must be retarded knowing that he can ask his parents for just about any sports car say under 50/60k (because 350z + 10 grand in mods = approx 50k) and choosing crap like the 350z.

Old 08-25-2004, 01:09 AM

OK? Where the pics at anyways.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:15 AM

I'm about to leave for class (from 11am - 2pm) today and I'm already getting scared. I go to a university where almost all of the students are local, making it a giant commuter school (about 15k students). My old DSM accumulated 13 door dings over the course of one year, which still irritates me even though the Talon is long gone. I now park about a 1/4 mile off campus in the empty lot of a closed-up grocery store JUST to avoid crap like that.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by BOSS
"Crap like the 350Z" .... "GTI is a complete pile of ****" .....

You've got hate in your blood, dude. There's nothing wrong with EITHER of those cars, and the Z is definitely not crap. Could it be better? Of course. But part of the Z's simplicity is about keeping the price down. Rewind to 1995: you want to pay $49k for a 300ZX Twin Turbo? No, because THAT wasn't worth it (and Nissan found out the hard way as sales plummeted). Subtract only 15 horses, Super HICAS, all the tech involved with turbos, PLUS about $15k off the sticker and you've got the 350Z. Besides, the aftermarket is growing every day. And if ANYONE pays $40k for a Z (even the priciest model with every option), you deserved to be ripped off.

EDIT: And now I see through other threads that you're simply hung up on the M3's ****. Big time. I bet your jaw hurts from all that ****-slobbin. Expand your horizons, man. Accept the fact that there are plenty of great cars out there, and that the M3 isn't even at the top of the pile.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:22 AM

WELL SAID, and as I can see hes getting bashed on in this thread too. LMAO. Thats all I have to say.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:23 AM

hell wtf gti is a pile of **** my cuz has a gti he threw in racing suspention bigger turb put the racing chip with the computer in it intake and exhust and that **** hauls like u wouldnt believe and when he has his lil inline v4 versus a stock v8 mustang and gives it a run for its money thats sayin its not ****
Old 08-25-2004, 07:30 AM

personaly im seriously wanting the vw r32 .. gti worth **** huh? check out this web site.. up graded r32 30k invested in it total price of car 50 -60k performaning like a enzo? hard to believe right... check out the site
http://www.hpamotorsport.com/r32.htm
Old 08-25-2004, 07:36 AM

1986 Ford Bronco II

First Car. No AC. Steering wheel was turned but the car went straight. Leaky Heater core made the inside always smell like antifreeze.

Wish I still had it
Old 08-25-2004, 07:37 AM

My parents never bought myself, nor my brothers a car. They did, however, spend enough over the years for a couple of porsches on our education. I'm much better off because of it.

You can be jealous about a 17 year old getting a $40k car, but it's not like they appreciate it as much as you would, because it required nothing for them to get. They may be proud of it, and think themselves superior because of it, but it's nothing they achieved or worked for. Do you truly think that some spoiled kid in his new corvette that he got because he got an A- on a spelling test is _honestly_ happier a person than you (or whomever) in your 96 maxima that you saved up two summers to buy? No, I shouldn't think so. All their parents are doing is instilling in them a great love for material goods and telling them that avarice is the way to happiness, which it is not.

That said, it's not even up for debate that it's a bad parenting tactic to buy your teenager a sports car. Teens are bad enough drivers as it is, without being put behind the wheel of a sports car, or something capable of getting up to a hundred miles an hour in 13-14 seconds. A parent shouldn't feign surprise when little Jonny wraps himself around a tree in his 350z or Mustang GT at the young age of 18 and spends the rest of his life sucking his food through a straw.
personaly im seriously wanting the vw r32 .. gti worth **** huh? check out this web site.. up graded r32 30k invested in it total price of car 50 -60k performaning like a enzo? hard to believe right... check out the site
That's quite impressive for that price, but the enzo would still ruin it around a track or especially on the highway. Let's see that thing break 200 mph
Old 08-25-2004, 12:50 PM

yea you suck boss

Quick Reply: Accident!!! Worst Day Ever !!!