4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

with $1,000 what mods would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Paradox Systems Vendor

thanks a lot, and as for the ballerific stuff, lol, nah i call it rear seat entertainment for my friends, some weekends.....im thinking about going bigger than 17" but i dont wanna overdue it, sometimes i think 18s, but like 19s and 20s should go on a lexus, benz, bmw, or one of those kinda cars, i always think expensive shoes go on expensive cars.....

i have it dropped, clear corners, good fogs, hid kit already with piaa bulbs in corner lights and rest of lights.....that mevi is just about all the money damn....wuts the gain on that?

oh and as for the person who says i shouldnt ask wut others ask, u just point ure mouse over the x in the upper right hand corner and left click....not forcin anyone to help me, im just asking, thats all.....haters should all just die....
Old 10-07-2004, 02:44 PM

honestly, my opinion is pick a style and dont mix them. go bling or go sport, its silly to see a car w/ chrome wheels, tvs, and a heavy sytem drive aggresive.
K.I.S.S.-that means keep it simple stupid, im not gay
Old 10-07-2004, 03:24 PM
sachmo12345

Originally Posted by Maximus1997
i always think expensive shoes go on expensive cars...

i like the way you think

Old 10-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Hooooooonda.....

Originally Posted by apbrian112
that's great... good advice a$$hole... sorry for post whoring, i just get upset when i see remarks like this. for performance you could get a nitrous kit. don't know if you want to stay N/A or not.
Shut your dumb *** up. This question is asked at least once a week so that's why he said what he did. It's pretty damn rude to come here and say "Hey, I got money, what do you strangers think I should do with it?" That is pretty stupid in itself. Do what you want with your money. When I have cash I don't come here and ask cause quite frankly 90% of the members have no idea what they're talking about and everyone one will tell me to get something they want not always something that suits me more. Go on cardomain, look at some maximas and see if what they have could be something you'd spend your money on.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Maximus since you have pretty much have alot done to your car. Go with the rims that you have and just upgrade to the MEVI. The only problem with this mod is that usually it's a DIY job and the parts don't usually come with the mainfold. YOu will have to go look for them. If you don't really have the time to do this I suggest just going with the jwt ecu.
Old 10-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Paradox Systems Vendor

Originally Posted by DAVE Sz
Shut your dumb *** up. This question is asked at least once a week so that's why he said what he did. It's pretty damn rude to come here and say "Hey, I got money, what do you strangers think I should do with it?" That is pretty stupid in itself. Do what you want with your money. When I have cash I don't come here and ask cause quite frankly 90% of the members have no idea what they're talking about and everyone one will tell me to get something they want not always something that suits me more. Go on cardomain, look at some maximas and see if what they have could be something you'd spend your money on.

dave thanks a lot i appreciate it very much, good to know i can turn to ppl like u for just a little advice once in a while.....ive had money before, and i bought what i wanted already, now im at a point where i want so many things, and i dont know how to pick.....so im just seeing wut other ppl think, and thats that....im not basing my purchases soley on the opinions of others....i hope that explains it all, either way, its still sort of a$$hole response to anyone's post....not int he mood for: "IMO, THIS THREAD SUCKS", SERIOUSLY NOT, its the only thing i hate in forums, i should change it to, if ure gonna be a dyck about my question dont post.....

by the way, ill post every fucc*n week if this is asked once a week....cuz im that type of person, thanks for all the non-a$$hole posts.... i still think all haters should die.....
Old 10-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Paradox Systems Vendor

Originally Posted by ohannon7
honestly, my opinion is pick a style and dont mix them. go bling or go sport, its silly to see a car w/ chrome wheels, tvs, and a heavy sytem drive aggresive.
K.I.S.S.-that means keep it simple stupid, im not gay

d.a.m.n i think im there already ,whereas, my car looks nice, like a luxurious style on the inside, and its fast, and sporty on the outside....
Old 10-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Go Get a Life!

5thgen swap that's just about how much it's cost me "FOR NOW".
Old 10-07-2004, 07:31 PM

Oh, I thought pro dancer meant "stripper", but I guess not. In that case, definitely get the ring. Or nitrous.