4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

help help help

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 11:38 PM

help help help

car wont start for nothing
mechanic is telling me that it could be a ground wire.
hes looking for a white wire that run from the crank sensor to the ecu. He said that there are many white wires and that it will be a while.
could this be the problem. OR IS he crazy also
cleaned and replace and almost ever sensor and everything possible that that has to do with starting it up. no codes are poping up
Old 10-29-2004, 11:46 PM
Rockin' VK56!!

Originally Posted by maxs4life
car wont start for nothing
mechanic is telling me that it could be a ground wire.
hes looking for a white wire that run from the crank sensor to the ecu. He said that there are many white wires and that it will be a while.
could this be the problem. OR IS he crazy also
cleaned and replace and almost ever sensor and everything possible that that has to do with starting it up. no codes are poping up
does it crank at all?
Old 10-30-2004, 12:03 AM

yes
it cranks like it want to start but it keeps going
Old 10-30-2004, 12:28 AM
Hooooooonda.....

I want to say battery but I'm sure that was the first thing you checked. Would the starter still crank with a bad solenoid?
Old 10-30-2004, 05:37 AM

Maxs4life, it would've been a lot easier to track what is going on with your car if you just stuck with one thread. It's a bit of a PITA to try to help you out when I have to read through 5 diifferent threads to figure out what you've already tried.

What EXACTLY have you tried? I know you've tried alot, but give us a detailed rundown of exactly what you've replaced, cleaned and attempted to do.