4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

WTF....Aww mann

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 06:18 AM
brooklynK3Y

WTF....Aww mann

Wake up this morning to one my friends next door who also got nissan, but its a sentra, that my DC Corner Lights was taken off my max. I look out the window, i see the cords hanging out, and no lights.. This the first time i left my max outside for the nite, because fam came up from canada, so i let him put the car in the driveway.. Damn, people cant afford $50 or even 20$ corner lights?
I should have known something was up, many max's i've passed through in canarsie had no corner lights. I learnt my lesson

Old 03-26-2005, 06:23 AM

thats Brooknon for you homie, lucky they didnt take the whole car, maxes are still hot in NY
Old 03-26-2005, 06:25 AM

How the hell do they fence those clear corners? Certainly there is honor among thieves and its not a Maxima owner boosting them for their vehicle! If so, sacrilege I say.
Old 03-26-2005, 06:25 AM

Sorry about your clear corners

Mostly all of the stolen stuff threads here happen in NY
Old 03-26-2005, 06:33 AM

That sucks man. Queens is bad too. I used to live there. You could try and tie your corners behind the bumer (Ghetto Home Depot fix). Just a suggestion.
My dad had a car stolen, back when Mayor Dinkins was around.
Old 03-26-2005, 06:36 AM

yes tell me about it i live right in jamaica queens so i basically sleep in my trunk with a nice lil shotty
Old 03-26-2005, 07:17 AM

Good ol' NY. Thank God I don't live by there anymore. Florida may be hot as hell, but I've never witnessed crime of any type around these parts.
Old 03-26-2005, 02:33 PM

Thats what makes NY what it is. NY is the realist place in the world, and Im damn proud of being a NYer. And MadMvd, I know u wish that u still lived here.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:50 PM

seriously...wtf is this, ppl will take the shoes off your feet these days
Old 03-26-2005, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by QuickFast
Thats what makes NY what it is. NY is the realist place in the world, and Im damn proud of being a NYer. And MadMvd, I know u wish that u still lived here.
Actually, I lived in Jersey, and although I miss many things about the Northeast, I feel as if my life would've turned out to be much worse up there. I do hate Florida, but the pros outweigh the cons.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:54 PM
The original VQ...

o ya your so cool

ay one who would take 20$ bumper lights is just a bum..
Old 03-26-2005, 11:08 PM

thats ashame man...that s**t pisses me off...maybe get a viper shock sensor alarm...that way when the alarm goes off and your remote vibrates and beeps, youll be ready
Old 03-27-2005, 09:22 AM

thats y i lie upstate and put my max in my garage i sleep next to with a 9mm and when i am at my girls in the bx i park inher driveway and have he brother park his tl in front of me
Old 03-27-2005, 02:11 PM
no more maxima...

thats what u get for living in nyc
Old 03-27-2005, 02:46 PM

Uh.... not makin fun but... why the hell would "anyone" want to live in an area where you can get robbed, killed, or raped.. I find it funny how people think it's cool to be/act/live in a "thug-life" environment. Only thing NY has my respect in is the food... nothing else, at all.
Old 03-27-2005, 03:04 PM
brooklynK3Y

Yeah, its strange cuz alot of my friends who have cars was outside, but on the next block, all our cars parked in one line.. We was outside till like 2 then i decided to call it a day/night.. So it was done near morning =\, I'm just going to continue with the modd'n, Leave the amber corner lights on for awhile.. Drop the max first, then continue from there

Old 03-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Offset Is Everything.

Originally Posted by MaxFanatic
Wake up this morning to one my friends next door who also got nissan, but its a sentra, that my DC Corner Lights was taken off my max. I look out the window, i see the cords hanging out, and no lights.. This the first time i left my max outside for the nite, because fam came up from canada, so i let him put the car in the driveway.. Damn, people cant afford $50 or even 20$ corner lights?
I should have known something was up, many max's i've passed through in canarsie had no corner lights. I learnt my lesson
at least you didnt find your car on blocks completely stripped. yeah its sad to see a clear corner stolen but cmon, its not as bad as what could have been.
Old 03-27-2005, 05:35 PM

could always be worse bro. But it still is very petty. And don't think it's just New York. I never got the chance to grow up there but I was born there so I visit a lot to see all my fam in NYC. I can say that some of these southern cities have crime that exceed NYC. NYC just seems bad cuz its the biggest city in the country and more things happen( in numbers) But when you talk about crime per capita, NYC isn't even in the top 25 most danderous places to live. The lesson is to watch yourself where ever you are. Stay safe everyone. Best wishes to you all.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:24 PM
I need a truck

They came down from Canada right? Not up from Canada.

That sucks about your clears. Come to SI where the crime is less then elsewhere in NYC
Old 03-27-2005, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by illmortal
Uh.... not makin fun but... why the hell would "anyone" want to live in an area where you can get robbed, killed, or raped.. I find it funny how people think it's cool to be/act/live in a "thug-life" environment. Only thing NY has my respect in is the food... nothing else, at all.
Think of it like this , if you can live where ever you want there wouldn't be no problems, but everyone doesn't live the same lifestyle. There are several reason to live in this area, the main one has to be money, work distance, and family. They live a Thug Life cuz they have to. However, in the end you have to be proud of where you from.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:17 AM

If you had to live that way, then education should be a priority so that you're able to find yourself a career and move where ever you want and not have to stress over bad "hoods", anyways enough rant. Sucks you had your lights stolen bro, better luck next time!
Old 03-28-2005, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by maxspeed96CT
o ya your so cool

ay one who would take 20$ bumper lights is just a bum..
Ur just mad because u live in a sh!tty neighborhood up in CT and you probably grew up to be a cornball and cant do anything about it.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Puppet Killer
Think of it like this , if you can live where ever you want there wouldn't be no problems, but everyone doesn't live the same lifestyle. There are several reason to live in this area, the main one has to be money, work distance, and family. They live a Thug Life cuz they have to. However, in the end you have to be proud of where you from.
I never said anything about thug life. Its just that not everyone can live in New York. NY is for the strong, and the weak (maxspeed96CT) are forced to live elsewhere because they cant handle what goes on here.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Black Maxima

Ur just mad because u live in a sh!tty neighborhood up in CT and you probably grew up to be a cornball and cant do anything about it.
Don't hate on NB. Just bring it...

Old 03-28-2005, 02:18 PM

No offense but New York is not even the worst city to live in(speaking about crime). I'm not bashing New Yorkers cuz that is where I was born and my family to this day still lives, but New York's murder rate has nothing on ATL or Detriot. I'm not saying that its cool to live in those kinda places but my city isn't the safest at all. Charlotte is pretty violent but it is something that you grow with and you get used to. If your buddy gets killed then its like dag, too bad but I'm not proud of that. Yea NYC is for the strong but there are people who move from NYC to other cities and still get robbed or killed. I know a lady from Harlem and she also lived in the Bronx and she feels that it is more violent in Charlotte. It just depends on what your used to. I was just in North Philly which statistically is worst that NYC but nothing happened to me up there. NYC gets a bad rap sometimes like it is this horrible place. I love NYC.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Black Maxima
Don't hate on NB. Just bring it...
(yawn).......I'm sorry, did u say something? lol
Old 03-28-2005, 06:41 PM

ITS THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE IN BROOKLYN, kNOWING IM RUSSIAN MYSELF, its SOMTHING THEYD DO, sorry man, thx god its not the car