4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

opinions and exterior picture request

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 04:30 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

opinions and exterior picture request

Couple questions on some things

For those that didnt see my thread on geting backed into
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ght=red+clears

I got the check from the insurance company, about $1900 bucks and the body shop thats doing it will do a full color change for a little more then that since the place i work at now does a ton of business with them.

Anyway...im probably going with an m3 red, always wanted it done so now seems like a good time. with a full stillen kit, the 97 conversion in the front thats already done and a cf hood which is already on.

I was wondering if you guys think i should get the sides of the hood painted to match the car with painted eye lids, never seen it on a 4th gen ever specially not a red one. A few of my friends just got their cars done with it on a 03 civic and a 98 a4 and it looks pretty sick. And if anyones got pictures of a 4th gen with it done please post if you can

Also if somone could tell me where to get side marker lights for the fenders

Thanks in advance for the help

--Dan
Old 06-14-2005, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by DanIAm
Couple questions on some things

For those that didnt see my thread on geting backed into
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ght=red+clears

I got the check from the insurance company, about $1900 bucks and the body shop thats doing it will do a full color change for a little more then that since the place i work at now does a ton of business with them.

Anyway...im probably going with an m3 red, always wanted it done so now seems like a good time. with a full stillen kit, the 97 conversion in the front thats already done and a cf hood which is already on.

I was wondering if you guys think i should get the sides of the hood painted to match the car with painted eye lids, never seen it on a 4th gen ever specially not a red one. A few of my friends just got their cars done with it on a 03 civic and a 98 a4 and it looks pretty sick. And if anyones got pictures of a 4th gen with it done please post if you can

Also if somone could tell me where to get side marker lights for the fenders

Thanks in advance for the help

--Dan
I'd be more worried about the doorjams and inner fenders.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:43 PM

that'll all be taken care of
Old 06-14-2005, 04:47 PM

doesnt sound like a bad idea. its something that id might do, with the hood. and that red im sure looks good. go for it
Old 06-14-2005, 07:25 PM

well i donno if my signature is working so i might put this picture in twice, but here are my eyelids. They are custom..took me about 40 hours to get um perfect.