4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

San Diego Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2001, 02:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I live in SD, and I just purchased a Ypipe that I want to get installed, does anyone have any suggestions as to where a good place to get this installed in the SD area would be?
Old 05-28-2001, 08:27 PM
slurm

Originally posted by A-Ron Max
I live in SD, and I just purchased a Ypipe that I want to get installed, does anyone have any suggestions as to where a good place to get this installed in the SD area would be?
A-Ron Max I live in Poway. I'm going to order a y-pipe from Cattman in the morning, and possibly pick up a UDP set. I'm also going to give Jim Wolf Technology a call (El Cajon, 619-442-0680) and ask them how much they would charge to put these items on my car. If anyone around here knows Maximas it's JWT You should check them out.

Old 05-28-2001, 10:06 PM

You all should post SD-related items in the west coast forums, as that's where most of us San Diego residents would see it

Why would you get JWT to put it on?! You're all the way up in Poway, and JWT's in El Cajon. I recommend Pann Motorsports, which is off of the 805. Much closer, and I think more suited such a job than JWT (who IMO is above installing exhaust parts )
Old 05-28-2001, 11:58 PM
'Trynna' is not a word

Originally posted by A-Ron Max

Any muffler shop should be able to do it. Probably set you back around $70+ though. If you have some tools and jackstands/ramps, I would recomend just doing it yourself and saving yourself some $$ for other mods. It's really a pretty simple install. Good luck
Old 05-29-2001, 01:14 AM
slurm

Originally posted by La Jolla Max
You all should post SD-related items in the west coast forums, as that's where most of us San Diego residents would see it

Why would you get JWT to put it on?! You're all the way up in Poway, and JWT's in El Cajon. I recommend Pann Motorsports, which is off of the 805. Much closer, and I think more suited such a job than JWT (who IMO is above installing exhaust parts )
I'll check out Pann Motorsports. As far as the distance, El Cajon is only about 15-20 minutes away on Highway 67, I don't mind. You're probably right, JWT may be above this, but I have been meaning to check out their shop in person anyway so I thought I'd call them up. Of course they will probably try and talk me into a SC and 60-shot again