4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

guess what.. i have headlight bulbs and corner light bulbs that match perfect..

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 07:45 PM

guess what.. i have headlight bulbs and corner light bulbs that match perfect..

i think alot of it has to do with that i just bought new/aftermarket diamond cut headlights and corner lights. (got the bumper lights too). they have the same reflective backing . but anyway. bought piaa 9004 xtreme white bulbs/ with piaa 1157 xtreme white corner lights, and they match f-cking PERFECTLY... i mean so perfect, that if you stand back, it looks like a 1 peice headlight/cornerlight cause the colors are identical.. so for everyone that told me to go with yellow corner bulbs cause ill never get them to match lol..
Old 10-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Do I get a tax break?

The obligatory

:
Old 10-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Wild for Width

Do you really not have a pic dude?
Old 10-21-2005, 04:39 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

did you do the rewire mod?
Old 10-21-2005, 09:15 AM

get a pic in the post dude, gotta see it
Old 10-21-2005, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Stuntin' 101
i think alot of it has to do with that i just bought new/aftermarket diamond cut headlights and corner lights. (got the bumper lights too). they have the same reflective backing . but anyway. bought piaa 9004 xtreme white bulbs/ with piaa 1157 xtreme white corner lights, and they match f-cking PERFECTLY... i mean so perfect, that if you stand back, it looks like a 1 peice headlight/cornerlight cause the colors are identical.. so for everyone that told me to go with yellow corner bulbs cause ill never get them to match lol..
dude im happy for you...but seriously....why would you even post this without a pic ?? ... its like, YO I JUST BANGED the hottest chick!..well whats she look like?..i dont know ...

PICS??????????????????????????????????????????
Old 10-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Bacon Lover

Originally Posted by ThisMaxIsTight
... its like, YO I JUST BANGED the hottest chick!..well whats she look like?..i dont know ...
+1 for you, sir
Old 10-21-2005, 11:08 AM
blah

so for everyone that told me to go with yellow corner bulbs cause ill never get them to match lol..
no pic

LIAR
Old 10-21-2005, 11:10 AM

...nerd...
Old 10-21-2005, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Batxel
no pic

LIAR
Old 10-21-2005, 08:12 PM

yea, wheres the pics huh?? where was everyone with pics when i spent a week on the net picking picking out the bulbs i was gonna buy? where were the pics in the 3 threads when i was asking for pics of different bulbs?? BUT NOW its oh i wanna see pics!!!! oh and hey- nice of you guys to demand and not ask instead.

when i posted a thread in the suggestion/feedback forum saying we should have a gallery just for pics of different bulbs where was everybody?? oh thats rite, agreeing with the moderators telling me to search and find them myself.. so thats what i did..
Old 10-21-2005, 08:35 PM

where was everyone with pics when i spent a week on the net picking picking out the bulbs i was gonna buy? where were the pics in the 3 threads when i was asking for pics of different bulbs?? BUT NOW its oh i wanna see pics!!!!
You did tell us you found matching bulbs so we want pics for proof. Its like your trying to tease us, can we please see the pictures? Also having a gallery just for lightbulbs, we would also need a gallery for wheels, tints, drops
Old 10-21-2005, 08:38 PM
VIP Maxima

yea, wheres the pics huh?? where was everyone with pics when i spent a week on the net picking picking out the bulbs i was gonna buy? where were the pics in the 3 threads when i was asking for pics of different bulbs?? BUT NOW its oh i wanna see pics!!!! oh and hey- nice of you guys to demand and not ask instead.

when i posted a thread in the suggestion/feedback forum saying we should have a gallery just for pics of different bulbs where was everybody?? oh thats rite, agreeing with the moderators telling me to search and find them myself.. so thats what i did..

wow, such a big deal, matchin bulbs.......

dude u already told us the brand....... maybe u shoulda teased us with the pics and left the brand a secret......

Old 10-21-2005, 08:55 PM
Always sunny in philly

When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:59 PM

another pair that matches is the Nokya Stage II headlights with APC icey hot bulbs, perfect match. I then got smart and got HID's with yellow bulbs
Old 10-21-2005, 09:47 PM

I bet they dont match .. I bet they look similiar but they dont match
Old 10-22-2005, 09:57 AM

Aaah, I see, insulting his integrity huh? Denying his post in hopes he will post pics to prove himself. Good strategy!
Old 10-22-2005, 10:08 AM

Location: a charming town in Connecticut first settled in the 1600s
Originally Posted by Nismotic
When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
ahhaha wtf
Old 10-22-2005, 11:16 AM

No pic = I bet you have to stand really far away to say that they match. I went for hyber yellow on the corners and bumper lenses. I'll post pics when I take them at nite.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by njmodi
:

SHOW ME
Old 10-22-2005, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Nissan 6
You did tell us you found matching bulbs so we want pics for proof. Its like your trying to tease us, can we please see the pictures? Also having a gallery just for lightbulbs, we would also need a gallery for wheels, tints, drops
umm.. no.. because you can very easily search the web for vendors and see pictures of those. its impossible to find pics anywhere of bulbs when they are lit. i did suggest this because its like playing the lotto when buy bulbs. you never know what your getting
Old 10-22-2005, 01:21 PM

its funny when people on here ask for help, i always try to give them a hand. in return for that, i get a bunch of kids that dont even ask for pics, they demand them, and call me a liar cause i didnt post any.

listen, i just closed on house, and to be honest taking pictures for a bunch of whining b-tches that arent even polite enough to ask for them is my last priority. i told you the brand, and that i put differnt headlights in. thats more than anyone else did for me when i was looking.. ill take pictures and send them to somebody to post them when i get around to it.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Always sunny in philly

its funny when people on here ask for help, i always try to give them a hand. in return for that, i get a bunch of kids that dont even ask for pics, they demand them, and call me a liar cause i didnt post any.

listen, i just closed on house, and to be honest taking pictures for a bunch of whining b-tches that arent even polite enough to ask for them is my last priority. i told you the brand, and that i put differnt headlights in. thats more than anyone else did for me when i was looking.. ill take pictures and send them to somebody to post them when i get around to it.

I'll agree with this one. Although a picture would have supported the thread and its contents a lot more, the response given from certain individuals weren't right. I'm sure they just want to know what type of bulbs, since this has been an "epidemic" for many. I'm sure many were just messing around.

"When Vin Diesel does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."
Old 10-23-2005, 08:11 AM

grrr lol this kid should be banned!

Old 10-24-2005, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by sean05

good idea.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:00 PM
Team Ramrod

Guess what.. I just turned water into wine.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:37 PM
Maximoneypit

Originally Posted by sean05

i think hes lying............
Old 10-24-2005, 08:39 PM
I Broke OT

geez, still no pic? i agree that another thread/sticky would be nice for lights, but the mods are lazy. just put up a pic to please everyone and to prove yourself. i mean, if you say you have a perfect match, and you already gave the bulb description, you might as well show it.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:41 PM

congrats on closing of the house, thats one of the biggest investments anyone will make in their lives. I know your mortgage may be heavy for the first 2 or 3 years but good luck, and try to get out of that adjustable rate if they gave you one[most of the time the banks do that to new homeowners]

btw did u have to do the rewire mod with it, o and i believe u
Old 10-24-2005, 08:44 PM
I Broke OT

Originally Posted by 2 Da Max
o and i believe u
sorry, i just sounded like a line from a cheezy movie. i believe it too. it's just, why not put up a pic and have people give you a pat on the back when they see what you got?
Old 10-24-2005, 08:52 PM

ive seen a stock maxima somewhere around my hood, that had matching lights and corners, he probably had piaas too.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:34 PM
There's never a day when something's not on sale

Wow. It surprises me sometimes how quick someone will jump down peoples throats.
I agree on the fact that it would've helped to have pics to show what he's talking about... But to straight up call the dude a liar, and demand, and be jerks about it, that's not cool.... I can see why the dude would have some animosity about the whole thing because I remember his other threads, simply asking for pictures of different setups and what not, and people replying to do his own searching, and stuff like that....

Let's all chill out.....relax.....breath........breath...... ok cool.

Mike

"Peace, Love, and have a bite of my apple, Man!"
Old 10-25-2005, 09:09 AM

lol dam im still waiting for pix

Old 10-25-2005, 09:40 AM

This whole thread is , a moderator should go ahead and lock this up.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by DR-Max
This whole thread is , a moderator should go ahead and lock this up.
i will agree to this ... theres no point for a thread if its just to TELL people oh hey i got bulbs that match .... if there were pics, this would justify the thread ... he claims that no one helped him in his search, BUT we only asked for pics BECAUSE he said he found headlights that match his corners...its obvious if you make a thread WITHOUT pics that people will ask .. cmon now ...
Old 10-25-2005, 09:56 AM

I think he just created this thread out of spite since noone helped him before. At this point who really cares about it anymore. Noone is learning anything new from this thread thus it should be closed.

Originally Posted by ThisMaxIsTight
i will agree to this ... theres no point for a thread if its just to TELL people oh hey i got bulbs that match .... if there were pics, this would justify the thread ... he claims that no one helped him in his search, BUT we only asked for pics BECAUSE he said he found headlights that match his corners...its obvious if you make a thread WITHOUT pics that people will ask .. cmon now ...
Old 10-26-2005, 08:58 PM

not that i have to explain myself to ANYONE in here, but just to put some things into prospective here..

first of all, i dont have a digital camera. can i borrow one? sure i can.. but i have to borrow it, take pics, then goto my friends computer, ask him to download them, and then email then to me.. so its not as simple as just going outside and snapping a shot and throwing it onto a docking station next to my computer. i primised pics of the sfc's i just had installed to people, havent gotten to it.. i have a ltb sitting here that needs to be installed, rear rotors sitting here, a rstb sittin here.. u got the idea yet?? i get up at 4:30 am to get ready for work thats 40 miles away, from there goto the new house, work on that till 11 or 12, get home, sleep for 3 hours, and start all over..
you think your friggin pictures of my light bulbs are at the top of my list?? oh, and btw, the guy that said theres no point to me " just telling you " what bulbs they are can scratch my -ss.. did you know what ones matched b4 i told you? obviously not, or you wouldnt have clicked on this thread.. yea.. your welcome ..
Old 10-26-2005, 09:19 PM
There's never a day when something's not on sale

I love this forum... but sometimes peoples are just *******s.....
leave the dude alone...
We're all "friends" in some shape way or form...give him some time
Old 10-26-2005, 09:27 PM

first of all, i dont have a digital camera. can i borrow one? sure i can.. but i have to borrow it, take pics, then goto my friends computer, ask him to download them, and then email then to me
Are you going to borrow your friends camera to take some pictures, if not then
Old 10-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Islanti

B*tch are you going to take pictures of it with your friends camera, or your mommy's camera so we can all see it and be like "Wow that guy is cool, that guy from the Internet I look up to because his car is so JDM"

Quick Reply: guess what.. i have headlight bulbs and corner light bulbs that match perfect..