4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Here is what happens when you piss off a real gangster

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by 97BlackSEGold
instead of all these revenge tactics that will probably get you capped, why dont you just call the cops and report the incident.....

Old 07-10-2006, 11:13 AM

Damn that sucks - I was there a few hours before and the car was looking great

When you put the wheels on originally, were all of the lug nuts tightened all the way? Or did you just put a couple of them on just to see how the wheels would look?
Old 07-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Ichiban King

Originally Posted by f550maranello2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. comedy relief, gotta love it.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by 97BlackSEGold
instead of all these revenge tactics that will probably get you capped, why dont you just call the cops and report the incident.....
All these other things orgers suggest have lots of evidence such as fingerprints and DNA that can lead to your arrest and conviction. My idea of lubing his brakes is easy to do, quick, leaves no evidence leading to you(you can throw away your lubing vessel somewhere far if you want to be careful), and can kill him if you get lucky. You won't get caught unless someone sees you doing it. Sure he'll suspect it's you but he won't have evidence of it.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I would say tampering with a car for purposes of causing a crash is a felony.
Somebody should go to jail for a long time for that.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:14 AM

Whatever you do to him, he will do worse back to you. Just call the cops and file a report.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:02 AM
Boosted like Snipes tax refund

I suspect he would have a serious problem of proof with respect to the person who did this... my guess is that circumstantial evidence is all that he has. An investigation might uncover more... but it may just as likely not. Beyond that, none of us know what provocation (if any) caused this to happen.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:41 AM

the cops arent gunna check the car for DNA or finger prints so just get that outta your system. just keep a close eye on the guy, and whatever you did your obviously not telling us so you must have done something to really **** this guy off.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:55 AM

this sounds liek an episode of csi haha
Old 07-11-2006, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Supermax95
Whatever you do to him, he will do worse back to you. Just call the cops and file a report.
thats doesnt solve anyting.....it just makesu look like a puss.y
Old 07-11-2006, 12:30 PM

call the cops, get the car fixed, get wheel locks

If i were u, I would get a lil IR web cam watching the car and then start pissing him off again. Nothing like the look on his face when he gets caught...

u can take things into ur own hands, cos its much more fun but it helps to have the law on ur side just in case..
Old 07-11-2006, 12:59 PM

I agree with the guys about filing a report. The cops won't do anything most likely. They can't, there's no evidence saying HE did it. and they won't break out the CSI guys for that. But there will be a report filed. If it happens again, it'll be on record that it happened before. Other than that, keep away from those people. They suck, they're too stupid to realize that someday they WILL get caught, and they WILL get whats coming to them. who knows, maybe a Semi's grill has his name on it or something,,, Kharma's great like that.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:19 PM

That is messed up. I seriously hope something bad happens to him, that's totally uncalled for.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:11 PM

WTF? What evidence are they gonna use to nail him? He just took a wrench and undid the guy's lugs... doesn't even have to take off a hubcap to leave fingerprints...
Old 07-11-2006, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by CreativeDesignz
the cops arent gunna check the car for DNA or finger prints so just get that outta your system. just keep a close eye on the guy, and whatever you did your obviously not telling us so you must have done something to really **** this guy off.
Maybe not for a simple vandalizing case, but if it gets life-threatening they might use arson dogs to sniff you out when you return to the crime seen to see your work... as most arsonist do.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:25 AM

On a very different tangent I think evil begets evil. Why not introduce yourself to the guy, apologize for whatever it is he thinks you did to him and gain a friend instead of an enemy.

This idea of revenge sounds like a scene out of mean girls (although taken sarcastically most were really funny) It's obvious if the guy is willing to loosen wheelnuts he will probably go further than that. You don't want this to escalate. Somebody could have been seriously injured in this incident.

It should not be about revenge in any way. Resolve the issue at it's source for his sake and your own. Be a man that is open and forgiving. This would take more courage than anything I've read.

Peace in the Middle East ... and Chicago
Old 07-12-2006, 12:35 AM

its stupid ****in idiots like him that should be killed. damaging his car aint worth it unless hes really attatched to it, go over to his house, ask him if he did it, if he did clock him in the face and curbstomp his *** till he dont move.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Ichiban King

Originally Posted by 96blkonblkse
its stupid ****in idiots like him that should be killed. damaging his car aint worth it unless hes really attatched to it, go over to his house, ask him if he did it, if he did clock him in the face and curbstomp his *** till he dont move.
Too much "American History X" for you..
Old 07-12-2006, 01:40 AM
blah

maybe the original poster forgot to put the lug nuts back on and now he's blaming his gangster neighbor because he scares the crap out of him. So many people talk about getting revenge when nobody knows who did it in the first place.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:08 AM
shift_Puff

[QUOTE=Fr33way]Jack through the window, a few gallons of gas, light the match and just walk.

Sometimes that's just how it has to be done.

Old 07-12-2006, 04:46 PM
brotherhood of tq

so many tough people in this thread....
Old 07-12-2006, 05:01 PM

I remember torqueing these biatches down the night before. I made sure they were tight. Just two days before this happened, I was in a car with my friends and these kids were outside playing fireworks in the middle of the street and lighting fireworks in front of cars passing by. My friend didn't have a horn so he went into neutral and revved his Civic's engine to tell the kids to Get out the freaking way. We then turn the block and parked the car at my house and started working on my car. 5-10 mins later he comes and tells us to not F around in his "hood." He then blamed us for trying to kill his family by trying to run over them. We told him it was in neutral and he said we were trying to be smart asses and telling lies. He then left by cursing and saying he'll get us back. I find out later he is some gang banger so I will not even mess with him. I also know that he is the neighborhood car audio theive =x. This is an F-ed up situation but no one got hurt and only the fenders are F-ed up. The car is running fine. All in all..... wrong place at the wrong time messing with the wrong people.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:19 PM

DUDE! All these crazy messed up against the law ideas -_-

Just go sleep w/ his girl/sister FTW! xD
Old 07-13-2006, 04:17 AM
What was that?

^^ That's the greatest response yet. Or better yet, his mom.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:21 AM

u should probably just move to a better neighborhood. thats probably in your best interest haha
Old 07-13-2006, 08:48 AM
shift_Puff

yo man, really wouldn't take that **** bro...he endangered your life...he's gotta pay...if i lived near u i would take care of him for u...i swear...to me it's almost a 6 feet underground situation
Old 07-13-2006, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Biggs_02
5-10 mins later he comes and tells us to not F around in his "hood." He then blamed us for trying to kill his family by trying to run over them. We told him it was in neutral and he said we were trying to be smart asses and telling lies.
At this point I would have been laughing so hard the guy would have to hit me to keep me from hyperventilating.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by 96i30azn
WTF? What evidence are they gonna use to nail him? He just took a wrench and undid the guy's lugs... doesn't even have to take off a hubcap to leave fingerprints...
Maybe the police won't be able to do much, but that doesn't change that fact that the person he is messing with obviously has no problem messing with him/his car. So far he has had his car vandalized, by hurting the person who did it he gets no material satisfaction. But rather his car will most likely have more damage done to it....You have to think on the margin. If he gets revenge more crap will happen to him or his car. If he leaves it the way it is nothing else will happen to him.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:58 PM

Maybe the police won't be able to do much, .
Werd chicago cops suck.... i would set his house on fire...
Old 07-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by whitegold
Wow.. a wheel lock might have saved you...
I took mine off because they were a PITA. I didn't think that they might actually provide an extra margin of safety...
Old 07-13-2006, 01:49 PM

revenge? best served cold.

Originally Posted by pimpsmatt
jb weld his lugs? lube his brakes? wtf? i would get a floor jack and a bag of quickrete and fill his tires with cement!! he'd get like a 1/4 mile to the gallon and 0-60 in 3 minutes!! a pound of sugar in the gas tank wouldnt be a bad idea either
Sugar does not dissolve in gasoline. That's why they use it in the movies.
instead, use Coke II. A 2 litre bottle, a short peice of hose should do the trick. The syrup will dissolve in the gasoline, and sieze the engine up after a few short miles.

also, an icepick size hole in one of the break lines is a mean way to get even.

or... take a can of shaving cream, and put in in your freezer overnight. When he leaves one of his windows open, just saw off an end of the can, and throw it into his car. as it starts to melt, it'll expand, and by the time he gets to his car, it will be filled with shaving cream.

that's getting even with a smile.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:15 PM
I C U

Officially best thread Ever. I mean I'm glad you didn't get hurt. In the end what I got out of this is you mess with an ORg member and you die..... or get f'ed over in some terrible way..

How about you "inform" some bangers from another neighborhood that he's been talkign big **** about them and thier moms.
Or better yet. "INFORM" local law inforcement that he has an extreme amount of weapons/drugs/prostitutes/whatever.
Sit back and watch the raid
Old 07-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Ichiban King

Originally Posted by Caracicatriz
^^ That's the greatest response yet. Or better yet, his mom.
yeah except then we'd have death on the .org..

btw, on a side note since this thread is insane, I've noticed that my car is almost identical to yours lol. In every way, drop height, shocks and struts, CAI, DTM, aluminum interior and AE. weird..

kk.. back to the subject.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:34 PM

Maybe the police won't be able to do much. If he leaves it the way it is nothing else will happen to him.
Of course they can't do much. However, if this guy is a real gangster and really hates you then you can expect more **** to come. If you revenge, he'll hate you more. If you ignore, he'll feel he can get away with anything. Either way you gonna get more **** unless... one of you disappears out of the neighborhood. This can happen in several ways:
1. Cops nail him
2. Cops nail you
3. He moves away
4. You move away
5. He dies
6. You die
Obviously, you're gonna try and prevent 2 and 6 from happening..
Old 07-15-2006, 12:12 AM

all i'm going to say is this
police in chi town don't give a ****
if he is gang banging 8 out of ten times he's a V. L. aka Vice Lord
most likely he's a foot solider who is about to violate code soon and get is *** beat by his chief and for people who don't understand what i'm talking about i can guess you don't have any family members who bang i have four of my family members who bang and all bang different sets holidays are craaaaaazy in my family but hell it could be worst he could tell his set this ***** *** mother****er tried to kill my fam. now imagine what could happen next