4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

love to blow the doors off n/a modified honda?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2001, 06:09 PM

Civics, preludes, even turboed elclipes, ect. all riced out.

Half you people out their dont even know how to drive is half the reason. And dont have the ***** or the skills to even have the *****.

Old 06-25-2001, 06:17 PM

Actually, I think its the huge exhausts that they put in small displacement 4 bangers. No backpressure= no power.
Old 06-25-2001, 06:30 PM
The missing moderator

"don't have the ***** to have the *****"?

well no <blank>... if you don't have ***** how do you have *****?

-Shing
Old 06-25-2001, 07:23 PM
Disco Biscuit

When you say *****, I'm asuming you mean taking risks? Pushing alittle harder? Having the nerve to weave in and out of traffic? that's not *****. THAT'S STUPIDITY. THAT IS STUPID LITTLE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE REAL WORLD IS LIKE HAVING MOMMY AND DADDY BUYING THEM AN ECONOMY CAR, PUTTING A GOD DAMNED MUFFLER ON THE BACK, RIMS, AND A BIG WING, THINKING THEY NOW HAVE A RACE CAR, AND THAT THEY KNOW (AFTER A WHOLE 6 MO. TO A YEAR OF REAL DRIVING EXPERIENCE) HOW TO DRIVE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, AND ENDANGERING THE ROAD FOR THE REST OF US. GROW UP, GET A F*CKING LIFE, AND PLEASE BY ALL MEANS, STAY OFF THE F*CKING ROADS!!!!!!!!!!

And I guess these guys had ***** to you?
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=48254
Old 06-25-2001, 07:56 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

Someon please lock this thread. We dont need to dignify anyone like this by replying in the first place.
Old 06-25-2001, 08:09 PM

You must be related or know someone, or caused a serious accident yourself. People die everyday driving safe. Its part of Life. And I hope I do go to hell if by me being stupid on the road causes someone to lose their life.Ya my post was immature and you are absolutely right about what you said. But why make a car go fast and not use it, ya there is a time and a place for everything? But I'm impatience and a good driver (or just think I am till that day comes) And I bought my car on my own don't have exhaust( kind of y-pipe and intake and 5spd)

This is not just something I can quit its addiction. Even have thought of getting some kind of ignition so I cant go over 3000rpms in the maxima. I'd had a completey stock 84' tercel that I raced as hard if not harder and put my life and a lot of other endanger more the in the maxima. Its like I almost want to give my license up cause of this addiction that I have. My ex-girlfriend was in an accident which took the life of the two people in the front seat. I think about everyday, and everytime I drive Like an retard

So go back to church and pray? cause you never know when your day is going to come, and I'd much rather go out at 125mph, then by some retard driving the speed limit.

So sorry for afending any of you with friends or famaly that a person like myself ruined. Life is short play hard.

Peace, and if i do go out like a retard their will be pitcures posted, but only if i was racing someone or going over 120mph?

So lick *****!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2001, 08:10 PM
Disco Biscuit

BTW, I know I reacted harshly a minute ago, but since my wife was almost hit on the highway today by some kids with *ballz* I was a little upset. But I still stand by what I said.....
Yes we don't know when our day will come, and you may want to go out at 125mph, but I don't want my life or that of my loved ones to be snuffed out minding their own business whe you go............
Old 06-25-2001, 08:28 PM

are you smoking something???? i never saw somebody talk like you its like you have a Deathwish. for some people its an addiction(i can see that you are) but you gotta fu*kin contorl yourself. I race over here and over there(not a lot) and i never thought like you and i am pretty sure nobody else thinks like you. I don't want to end up in a box because you just wanted to go 125 in a 40 mile zone. jeez what a fuc*kin pyscho, as far as i can see in your post you need some medication to cool your self down and maybe to get you into a mental hospital because you are a danger to other people's life.

You not offending me you just need some help

Oh BTW if anybody lives in petaluma, ca you gotta to look out for this crazy psycho, he can get you killed!
Old 06-25-2001, 09:45 PM

huh huh, he said *****
Old 06-25-2001, 09:50 PM

Re: ..

Originally posted by Nine7Max
huh huh, he said *****
Old 06-25-2001, 10:31 PM

I know I have a serious problem, and need help why they hell do you think I posted that. I wanted people to tell me how stupid and dangerous I am, and believe me hearing what your opinons are has made me think a lot. And I not driving a 125mph in a 45mph zone dumb a$$. Their is a time and a place for everything like I said. So Im not driving like that when their is people on the road and if their is maybe its one or two cars maybe even you. So check your mirrors. I've been driving like this since the first day I got my license. I'd be driving a race car if I could fit in to one being 6'5" or could afford it.

I cant be the only one with these thoughts and reactions to driving either. Maybe I'm just not afraid to say it cause I might Jinx myself. I'll by a pinto and still race the thing like it was a Ferrari and maybe even beat one.

I commuted 85 miles(round trip) a day into SF for a one and a half years I had 50,000 miles on my car which had 42 when I bought it when I got a job in petaluma and I'd say I have drove at least 20,000 of those miles 90-I'm during that time (early in morning, light traffic). That's why I got a job near my house.

The reason I posted this is I just went to the city this weekend (by myself in the car for the first time in a year) and could not believe how I was driving. As I was weaving in and out of cars doing I'm I was thinking to myself what the hell am I doing risking these other people lives for my pleasure but that made me want to go faster.

More opinions are welcome.
You people that have posted have allready
made a difference!!

So thanks to all

Originally posted by 2001SE
are you smoking something???? I never saw somebody talk like you its like you have a Deathwish. for some people its an addiction(I can see that you are) but you gotta fu*kin contorl yourself. I race over here and over there(not a lot) and I never thought like you and I am pretty sure nobody else thinks like you. I don't want to end up in a box because you just wanted to go 125 in a 40 mile zone. jeez what a fuc*kin pyscho, as far as I can see in your post you need some medication to cool your self down and maybe to get you into a mental hospital because you are a danger to other people's life.

You not offending me you just need some help

Oh BTW if anybody lives in petaluma, ca you gotta to look out for this crazy psycho, he can get you killed!
Old 06-25-2001, 10:48 PM

I'm confused as to what this thread is all about.

If you have absolutely NO self control, I suggest you disconnect your MAF sensor. It throws your car into "limp home" mode so you can't drive like a maximaniac!
Old 06-25-2001, 11:48 PM

yeah dude you really need to start thinking differently
Old 06-26-2001, 02:05 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by ewood420
I know I have a serious problem, and need help why they hell do you think I posted that. I wanted people to tell me how stupid and dangerous I am, and believe me hearing what your opinons are has made me think a lot. And I not driving a 125mph in a 45mph zone dumb a$$. Their is a time and a place for everything like I said. So Im not driving like that when their is people on the road and if their is maybe its one or two cars maybe even you. So check your mirrors. I've been driving like this since the first day I got my license. I'd be driving a race car if I could fit in to one being 6'5" or could afford it.

I cant be the only one with these thoughts and reactions to driving either. Maybe I'm just not afraid to say it cause I might Jinx myself. I'll by a pinto and still race the thing like it was a Ferrari and maybe even beat one.

I commuted 85 miles(round trip) a day into SF for a one and a half years I had 50,000 miles on my car which had 42 when I bought it when I got a job in petaluma and I'd say I have drove at least 20,000 of those miles 90-I'm during that time (early in morning, light traffic). That's why I got a job near my house.

The reason I posted this is I just went to the city this weekend (by myself in the car for the first time in a year) and could not believe how I was driving. As I was weaving in and out of cars doing I'm I was thinking to myself what the hell am I doing risking these other people lives for my pleasure but that made me want to go faster.

More opinions are welcome.
You people that have posted have allready
made a difference!!

So thanks to all

The confession of a speed junky... I understand exactly what you are talking about. It's crazy, one minute you are going with the flow of traffic and have every intention of sticking with it and the next you are 15-30mph over above the flow of traffic(this is mainly interstate driving). I a have 100 mile roundtrip commute to work which put's me against the flow of rush our traffic in the D.C./Baltimore Metro area and it's so hard to resist speeding through medium traffic early in the morning and late in the evening. To me it's also an addiction. When I get in my car and I'm doing the what I do on the road I'm almost absent of adrenaline, cool, calm, and collected but once I get home or to work sometimes I'm kind of like the guy in the new GS430 commercial(I have to get out and catch my breath). Thank god my car is a 96 5speed with no CC, so I can't go over 112-115 (use to have the old Stanza pinned down to 130). So you are not alone, and for those who can't relate to what I'm saying, see you in my rearview mirror.