4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

OFFICIAL TINT pics thread. READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 05:53 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

OFFICIAL TINT pics thread. READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Here are the rules:

No Replies just to say "nice car" or "looks good!" If you need to ask a question about a certain part or wheel type or something like that, please try a PM first. If you don't have the 15 posts needed to make a new post or a PM, please be patient. I want for this to be a resource of PICTURES and IMAGES.

You MUST list the percentage and color of the tint. You MAY also post information related to the brand, if known. You MAY also list body mods, suspension, and wheel information. Make it so that those people who DO search CAN find your car and/or mods.

Please post the COLOR of your car!

No flaming.

You MAY post new pics after you change tint or get the tint re-done.
You may NOT make a new post just to show a new picture because of any OTHER new modification. You MAY CHANGE your post with the new picture information, if you would lik e (meaning replace your old pic with a new one). When you post the pics, please try to have the car clean and the image in focus. I don't want double posts because there was something wrong with the old picture. Please, no doo-doo cell phone pics.

Please, PLEASE try to keep the links current. I will delete any red "X" pics. I will try to notify you first, but lets try to keep this clean.

Please do not post huge pic files. Resize them, rehost them, crop them, whatever you have to do to keep them in the confines of the org's standard forum width.

Lastly, this, like the n00bie questions thread, will only stay open as long as I feel like maintaining it. If it becomes a problem, it will be locked and/or deleted.

Please try to play nice. I got some good ideas out of the other threads, and the demand for this seemed to be pretty high. I thought it over and it seems like a cool idea.

How do I post a picture?

You have to host the picture on the internet or on a server, NOT on your harddrive. You take the link or url to the picture and insert it between 2 "img" tags. The "img" tags look like this:

{img}insert url here{/img}

Note: You have to replace the { and } tags with [ and ] to make it work.

If you need places to host photos, try photobucket.com or another photo hosting site. I love cardomain and all, but sometimes their pic server goes nuts. (Anyone with other hosting recommendations, please PM me).
Old 02-15-2007, 06:44 AM

35% Black all the way around except for windshield. BM1 Blue is the color of the car.