4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

So I Was At The And........

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 05:58 AM

So I Was At The And........

Guys I'm at the light this morning for some reason my car just shut off...... wasn't reving the engine o doin anything stupid just shut off......

Its happened b4 1 time like a year ago.....

I been noticing that its been taking me 2 or 3 times too finally get my car started also....... while I'm driving it seems like car stutters at points of take off........ watched to see if the rpms drop but they don't?????

Thought it was the tranny untill this mornin happened somebody help......not trying to pay for a diagnostic 4 no reason

97 automatic
Old 05-15-2007, 06:03 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by brandnew
Guys I'm at the light this morning for some reason my car just shut off...... wasn't reving the engine o doin anything stupid just shut off......

Its happened b4 1 time like a year ago.....

I been noticing that its been taking me 2 or 3 times too finally get my car started also....... while I'm driving it seems like car stutters at points of take off........ watched to see if the rpms drop but they don't?????

Thought it was the tranny untill this mornin happened somebody help......not trying to pay for a diagnostic 4 no reason

97 automatic
We're gonna need more info.

CEL?
Codes?