4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

2 max's sighted in college park Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2001, 05:59 PM
maximaR

I saw a Green and a White maxima both with shaved rears, im not sure if the white one was shaved , but it looked it . the green looked like it had hyperwhite bulbs, but i could be wrong , it had stock fogs and was across from the wawa right near RJ bentleys at the light. the white one was also right near RJ bentleys a little bit after the green. Im not sure if there were any mods on them , but the green sounded like there might have been an intake or apex exhaust. this was at about 1:30-2 AM on saturday night/sunday morning. Im asking cause i was on a recruiting trip there and im seriously thinking about going there next year. so it would be cool to have some guys to roll with.

Old 09-10-2001, 06:50 PM

man there are so many souped up maximas here
more sighting

blue maxima with baby blue decal, clear corner, 17'', lowered

all 4th gen
- purple maxima, driven by a gurl. greddy exhaust i think, gtr wing, 17/18'' rims, stillen kit

- black maxima, driven by a asian guy, black mark on the headlights, stillen kit, lowered, 17'' rims, gtr wing.

-black max, wings west wing. clear corner

alot more i forgot..
Old 09-10-2001, 06:55 PM
maximaR

crew

Originally posted by LucentAUTO
man there are so many souped up maximas here
more sighting

blue maxima with baby blue decal, clear corner, 17'', lowered

all 4th gen
- purple maxima, driven by a gurl. greddy exhaust i think, gtr wing, 17/18'' rims, stillen kit

- black maxima, driven by a asian guy, black mark on the headlights, stillen kit, lowered, 17'' rims, gtr wing.

-black max, wings west wing. clear corner

alot more i forgot..
sounds like there is a pretty sizable crew down there ,,, a big selling point for U of Maryland

Old 09-10-2001, 08:10 PM

u goto umd also?

yea lot maxima here. mostly 4th gen that i saw, many 5th gen and 3rd also.
Old 09-11-2001, 01:39 PM
maximaR

i was

Originally posted by LucentAUTO
u goto umd also?

yea lot maxima here. mostly 4th gen that i saw, many 5th gen and 3rd also.
I was there for a recruiting trip for the swim team , they want me to go there next year , im still a senior in highschool.

Old 09-11-2001, 02:24 PM
E36 ETR

where were you all 2 years ago...

I graduated UMCP in 99... best 4 1/2 years EVER... wish you all were there then!

I got some good ties back their so if you ever need some help just give a shout!

-Jeremy
Old 09-11-2001, 02:46 PM
maximaR

Re: where were you all 2 years ago...

Originally posted by samiam
I graduated UMCP in 99... best 4 1/2 years EVER... wish you all were there then!

I got some good ties back their so if you ever need some help just give a shout!

-Jeremy
were you the guy that made his yellow maxima into a half skyline ???

Old 09-11-2001, 08:48 PM

I graduated in may of 2000. But I still roll in college park on occassion. Like this weekend, nfl sunday, I made a stop to CLUCK U's for some wings. ANyhow if you see a blue max with 18 inch volks that's me.
Old 09-12-2001, 03:31 PM
maximaR

what did you guys think ?

Since im thinking about going there next year , what did you guys think of it ? what did you major in ? did you land good jobs and all after? was it hard to find one or were they already lined up? You dont have to get to personal if you dont wanna share that kinda stuff , but im just wondering since i am considering going there. thanks

Old 09-12-2001, 03:48 PM
E36 ETR

UMCP

Now here is the deal I am not some queer lame *** ***ot (not that that's wrong) but UMCP is the PHATTTEST place in the US I partied at Colorado, Northeaster, Indiana, UCLA and UMCP is by far the greatest place to go in the U.S.

I was a Finance / MIS (Information Systems) double major. I actualy started a great job with one of my old professors and we are doing awesome $$$$$! But I had plenty of offers from some contacts I had established through my years there.

I got to see some of the best speakers in the world (CEO's VP's, Senators, Representative) with the proximity to D.C. you get awesoem access to soem incredible people. As far as partying D.C. is 15 minutes Baltimore is 30 minutes... I had a blast and go back every chance I get.

I would love to tell you anything else you would like to know hell you can call me at Work if you want...

Good luck and trust me no matter where you go you'll have a blast!!

-Jeremy
An old wise man at the age of 24 giving advice what the F' is going on here!
Old 09-12-2001, 04:20 PM
maximaR

Re: UMCP

Originally posted by samiam
Now here is the deal I am not some queer lame *** ***ot (not that that's wrong) but UMCP is the PHATTTEST place in the US I partied at Colorado, Northeaster, Indiana, UCLA and UMCP is by far the greatest place to go in the U.S.

I was a Finance / MIS (Information Systems) double major. I actualy started a great job with one of my old professors and we are doing awesome $$$$$! But I had plenty of offers from some contacts I had established through my years there.

I got to see some of the best speakers in the world (CEO's VP's, Senators, Representative) with the proximity to D.C. you get awesoem access to soem incredible people. As far as partying D.C. is 15 minutes Baltimore is 30 minutes... I had a blast and go back every chance I get.

I would love to tell you anything else you would like to know hell you can call me at Work if you want...

Good luck and trust me no matter where you go you'll have a blast!!

-Jeremy
An old wise man at the age of 24 giving advice what the F' is going on here!

Thats good to know , Thanks Jeremy , im sure ill come up with some questions later ,,, Are those girls down there smoking or what !!! ive never seen so many hot girls in one place in my whole life

Old 09-12-2001, 07:28 PM

Great atmosphere, top 25 athletics program, one of the premiere if not the best ncaa sports conferences in the nation, great looking campus, great lookin chicks (white, yellow, black, red, you name it), CLUCK U's, new facilities popping up every year including an all new sports arena in 2002, increase in alumni money, increase in freshman enrollment, DC, BMORE, and VA, and awesome professors and a premiere business, education, comp sci and engineering school.

Just some reasons why you should seriously consider UMCP.

Plus ****y V has Maryland ranked #2 in pre-season basketball rankings second to DUKE, another ACC school. IT don't get any better than this.

Fear the turtle baby!
Old 09-24-2001, 04:40 PM
maximaR

Tornado ?

Dude , did a tornado hit you guys today ?? if so , i hope no one has any damage or anything.