4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

my setup, comments pleeze

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2001, 07:58 AM
madmax26

my setup, comments pleeze

if u read my story in the post "me, why always me" or something, ull see why im paying fines, and im finally finished with them, this is the bang for the buck setup, i plan on going with, pleease gimme ur comments and opionions,
PRcai to budget y, to custom exhaust, apexi tunable or arospeed tunable mufflers, weapon r coils, with gr2's or highly unlikely agx's, u think im gettin ther best performance setup with this, consider bang for the buck here, we're lookin for most efficient in my situation

Old 11-05-2001, 08:45 AM

it's all a matter of opinion. i honestly don't think one set up is better than the other...the better the driver, the faster you are...
Old 11-05-2001, 08:57 AM

Re: my setup, comments pleeze

Originally posted by madmax26
if u read my story in the post "me, why always me" or something, ull see why im paying fines, and im finally finished with them, this is the bang for the buck setup, i plan on going with, pleease gimme ur comments and opionions,
PRcai to budget y, to custom exhaust, apexi tunable or arospeed tunable mufflers, weapon r coils, with gr2's or highly unlikely agx's, u think im gettin ther best performance setup with this, consider bang for the buck here, we're lookin for most efficient in my situation
Maybe a Random Tech. high flow cat in conjuction with your exhaust and y-pipe?

also, if you're budget conscience, maybe skipping the CAI and just getting a pop charger or cone intake. my reasoning is as follows. think of two garden hoses, the first is 4 feet long and the second is 4 inches long. now if you were to suck on the ends of both, which one is easier and faster to get air from one end to the other? The first. So, CAI work best in racing apllications where the revs are constantly up and the velocity of air is already high, but for everyday driving, just a cone filter with some poor man's cold air piping should help......just my $.02...