4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

NO F**CKING RESPECT

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2000, 12:13 AM
Surge Diesal

Okay, on a beautiful morning here in Phoenix I decide to head on out to school instead of sleeping in. I walk up to the trunk of my car singing my version of R.Kelly's 'I Wish' to myself, pop open the latch, and my heart shrivles. You see there was nothing in my trunk. Why is that weird you ask? Well let me tell you. Ordinarily I open my trunk and 2 15" Orion Competition subs and a 1000W RF amp greet my gaze. How could I get tooken like that, don't I have an alarm you may ask?

Let me take you back to the night before where I found myself downing 2 bottles of vodka while I consoled my manic depressive friend (he finished most of it) till 6 in the morning when I passed out. To make a really long story just long - he took my keys out of my pocket (I just happened to have both sets with me), tried to start my car, found he had no clue how to drive a 5spd, stole his moms keys, and the cops found him around 8-9am passed out in his moms car after he finished skidding 300ft. in a freeway ditch (luckily a Caterpillar being used for the construction stopped him).

Back to the next day I have to lock my car and hope no one tries to f' with me. Lucky, lucky, lucky

I am not so mad that my system is gone, grief is over and a fatty insurance check is on the way. But I am reeaally pissed at the sickeningly amateur job done by the theives. They decided to crack out my window, slice up the seats, and scratch up the paint. I had a $120 RCA running to the amp and instead of REMOVING THE PLUGS they decided to slice the ends of with a blade. My dash is ruined cause they tried prying out the deck (only way to get at it is from the back after removing the whole center piece). Now my faceplate decides to come flipping off on its own anytime if feels like it, such as in bumper to bumper traffic. If I ever see any little punk with those 15"'s I'm going kamikazee.

Thanks, just needed to get that off my chest.

Old 11-07-2000, 01:11 AM
Che

that sucks man

sorry to hear bout your car man....at least insurance will pay for it..
Old 11-07-2000, 01:12 AM
Che

that sucks man

sorry to hear bout your car man....at least insurance will pay for it.....are they giving you full price?
last year I got 2 of my racing hart c-2's stolen off my max in front of my apartment.....insurance paid for 2 stock rims...
Old 11-07-2000, 01:12 AM
Che

that sucks man

sorry to hear bout your car man....at least insurance will pay for it.....are they giving you full price?
last year I got 2 of my racing hart c-2's stolen off my max in front of my apartment.....insurance paid for 2 stock rims...
Old 11-07-2000, 06:22 AM

I am really sorry!! That would TICK me off! But,

it's only a sound system with a lot of work put into it.

Che, what's up with the posts?
Old 11-07-2000, 11:41 PM

hey stupid

you should not be drunk. be a drunk at home. dorky punk!

John
Old 11-08-2000, 12:02 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: hey stupid

Originally posted by maximaisokay
you should not be drunk. be a drunk at home. dorky punk!

John
Most your post are realy funny John but thats just a down right rude post, a mans system is a touchy subject.My condolences Mr.Diesel I thank god every day that it hasent happened to me yet,and never will since I sold my 5 thousand dollar stereo {I was just to damn peranoid all the time}
Old 11-11-2000, 02:16 AM
Che

i wish i could tell you

i am sure that i only posted once....but maybe with the back and forward on browser reposted....hmmmmm....wierd.
Old 11-11-2000, 08:04 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member and Maxima.org Sponsor

Surge Diesal

Are you in PHX too, let me know, go to the West Coast forum, see my post about AZ there.

Alex
99 Pearl White GXE
Old 11-11-2000, 05:44 PM
Surge Diesal

Dear John

I was at home. How about telling me where your home is so I can f**k with your ride. By the way watch what you call other folk on this post cause you do not know who the f**k you are dealing with, get the picture.

Old 11-12-2000, 11:29 AM

Hey EMAX...

How old are you?
Old 11-12-2000, 12:18 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Hey EMAX...

Originally posted by shumax
How old are you?
I am 20 why you ask?