4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

****un Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2001, 07:24 PM
baby_boy21

****un Nissan

I think that is what you call it. Im a newbie here. I currently own a Black 1999 Nissan Maxima GLE w/ black leather interior. I only had the car for about 3 months. Unfortunately a month ago exactly tomorrow, i got in a car accident. Some crazy old lady ran right into me on my side in the front. i was heated. but anyway i haven't done much mods to my car yet. I don't have my car to do much. I will have in the next 2 to 3 weeks. So far the only think i have done to the car was tint the windows 20%. I already bought euro altezza taillights for it cuz i love those lights. Im not intrested in debating wether or not to put these on. I also got diamond cut clear bumper lenses off ebay today! For only 30$ and that includes shipping.

So of course I can't wait to get these on. Next i plan on adding factory fog lights and changing on the bulbs in the front to something sick. I used to have 98 4Runner and had piaas in the front but they blew on me over time and we all know that they are mad expensive.

Well now for the real reason im posting, today i was browsing the forums and found this nissan dealership with live part advisors that you can chat with. I think they are called tisun Nissan or something like that. Anyway they had a post about ordering the 2002 nissan maxima HID and maybe putting them on other maximas. Is this possible? I mean i want to know if i can put the kit into my car or am i wrong. I really what the real HID for my maxima, not cheap bulbs that simulate the effect. I am willing to dish out the money so that is not the problem.

hit me back if this isn't to overwhelming

Before i forget what is the bulbs for the corners and bumpers? You know bulb type or number

Old 12-10-2001, 07:45 PM

A member here (97GLES) sells the real HIDs for cheap so maybe u can send him a message and ask.