4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

does the A32 cefiro parts on ultraracing.com work on our 4th gens. anyone experienced

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 02:00 PM

does the A32 cefiro parts on ultraracing.com work on our 4th gens. anyone experienced

trying to order strut bar/front tower bar from ultraracing.com.my but its for an A32 Cefiro and not sure it will work. I like the bar because its all one piece. Please check website under product range,vehicle brand : Nissan, Vehicle model: Cefiro A32 The one i'm looking at is Code: UR-TW2-586 Anyone have any experience ordering A32 cefiro parts for the 4th generation maximas?
Old 01-12-2012, 02:04 PM

ultraracing.com

This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace at domainnamesales.com.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:14 PM

http://ultraracing.com.my/
Old 01-12-2012, 02:29 PM

the .my at the end means you're connecting to a site in malaysia...good luck with that if anything goes south with your credit card
Old 01-12-2012, 02:38 PM

^^ THAT

Just get a $30 bar from ebay. Im sure they want like $651654654 for that bar
Old 01-12-2012, 03:16 PM

Here http://stores.ebay.com/EGLink-Store/..._sid=172865269
Old 01-12-2012, 04:12 PM

Im pretty sure the OP just wants something to look "cool" and compare to his buddies who were smart enough to throw $30 to some dude on ebay, rather than giving some dude in Malaysia $160 and his CC #.

Seriously, unless you plan on tracking your car weekly or monthly just get this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-MAXIM...ht_3793wt_1163

or this if you want something even "cooler"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/95-99-NISSAN...ht_3912wt_1396
Old 01-12-2012, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
Im pretty sure the OP just wants something to look "cool" and compare to his buddies who were smart enough to throw $30 to some dude on ebay, rather than giving some dude in Malaysia $160 and his CC #.]
Quit hatin on people so much man geeze, almost every post of yours I see you just criticize and probably lose the forum a future member. If you show me some facts that prove a 1 piece strut bar restricts motion considerably more than the $30 one a lot of people have then I will gladly say you sir are right. A strut bar is a simply idea and a simple product. Its far from a turbo system...Get the cheapest one you can find and it will do the job fine. The only people who need to restrict 100% of the motion of the strut towers are professional racers. Im about to start auto crossing for fun with a group of enthusiasts in my area and I too will probably go for the cheap one.

Last edited by ShocknAwe; 01-12-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:37 PM

^^Like I said, unless you are racing your car dont blow $200, if you are determined to get one just get the $30 one and call it a day

oh, and dont take the internet so serious.......it will get you far in life. Also will add that the current noobs could NOT have survived here 5+ years ago when the likes of G4nismo were here to rag members
Old 01-12-2012, 04:44 PM

I dont take it serious lol thats why I don't waste mine or others' time posting criticism or insults. Noobs come to this site for help usually only once and if they get it, they become a member and possibly donate which is never a bad thing. Even some noobs have areas of expertise albeit most all lack the ability to use the search button lol. All i'm saying is help more, you obviously have a good knowledge base and the ability to gain us more members so just dont humiliate everyone who shows ignorance lol
Old 01-12-2012, 07:24 PM

Im pretty sure the OP just wants something to look "cool" and compare to his buddies who were smart enough to throw $30 to some dude on ebay, rather than giving some dude in Malaysia $160 and his CC #.

Seriously, unless you plan on tracking your car weekly or monthly just get this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-MAXIM...ht_3793wt_1163

or this if you want something even "cooler"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/95-99-NISSAN...ht_3912wt_1396
If he wants it to look good then so be it, its his money. The ultra racing bar looks a hell of a lot better than any other 4th gen strut bar.

I say go for it OP. An A32 is an A32 whether it be a Maxima, I30 or Cefiro. http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-UR-N...ht_7076wt_1052
Old 01-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Got Retrofit?

Buy from the link that schmellyfart posted or don't buy.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:49 PM

where are you located? i just found out that there is a shop 15 minutes from my house that is an ultra racing dealer, its located in rome, ny
Old 01-13-2012, 04:08 AM

From the OP, Newbie whatever you guys want to call me i'm learning!

I'm a black jack Dealer 3 years in phoenix az, after dealing 18 years in vegas. I don't care what you say to me or about me as long as you tip me. And yes you guys have tipped me in the right direction. I'm putting a new engine in my car, because i blew the original engine in it running it when it was to hot. had previous problems with the radiator and thermostat thru the years. When we took it apart there wher clogs of antifreezwe in my hoses and the bottom of the radiator had ceased/sealed up. I'll try to get some pictures posted as I go. I've painted the engine well (mercedes silver) and i'm going w/ that color for my total car exterior. A few years back i put some tiger shark fenders on it as well as lower trim kit all around the bottom from sorona.com, changed the nose which i also got from sorona. Even put chrome well skirts on each fender front and back because YES i was going for looks. There I said it! the A32 strut does look good. It's all in one piece and someone on an earlier thread said that it was better than a bar with two attachments on each end. Ive ordered the stillen adj. sway bar, some Eibach springs, and takehito struts from stillen because they told me this was a setup that has worked for years and even eliminated the front gap (which i have no idea what he was talkin about). I have learned this from calling places like stillen and greddy's is that alot of the 4th generation stuff is going out of production and we might have to go to more and more chinese/malaysian products in the future, if we want these products for our cars. Do you guys recommend a front sway bar with this suspension setup i ordered or just a front strut bar. should i have gotten koni struts and a progressive sway bar instead. I want a nice total sport suspension for my car. I'm trying to fix it up where it looks good and really handles nice. I've got tons of questions for you guys! So take a dump on me if you want! I'm still going to be a sponge when it comes to learning.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:30 AM

^^Like I said, unless you are racing your car dont blow $200, if you are determined to get one just get the $30 one and call it a day

oh, and dont take the internet so serious.......it will get you far in life. Also will add that the current noobs could NOT have survived here 5+ years ago when the likes of G4nismo were here to rag members
dude, shockandawe does NOTHING but ***** about "meanies."
Old 01-13-2012, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Madmax1999
I'm a black jack Dealer 3 years in phoenix az, after dealing 18 years in vegas. I don't care what you say to me or about me as long as you tip me. And yes you guys have tipped me in the right direction. I'm putting a new engine in my car, because i blew the original engine in it running it when it was to hot. had previous problems with the radiator and thermostat thru the years. When we took it apart there wher clogs of antifreezwe in my hoses and the bottom of the radiator had ceased/sealed up. I'll try to get some pictures posted as I go. I've painted the engine well (mercedes silver) and i'm going w/ that color for my total car exterior. A few years back i put some tiger shark fenders on it as well as lower trim kit all around the bottom from sorona.com, changed the nose which i also got from sorona. Even put chrome well skirts on each fender front and back because YES i was going for looks. There I said it! the A32 strut does look good. It's all in one piece and someone on an earlier thread said that it was better than a bar with two attachments on each end. Ive ordered the stillen adj. sway bar, some Eibach springs, and takehito struts from stillen because they told me this was a setup that has worked for years and even eliminated the front gap (which i have no idea what he was talkin about). I have learned this from calling places like stillen and greddy's is that alot of the 4th generation stuff is going out of production and we might have to go to more and more chinese/malaysian products in the future, if we want these products for our cars. Do you guys recommend a front sway bar with this suspension setup i ordered or just a front strut bar. should i have gotten koni struts and a progressive sway bar instead. I want a nice total sport suspension for my car. I'm trying to fix it up where it looks good and really handles nice. I've got tons of questions for you guys! So take a dump on me if you want! I'm still going to be a sponge when it comes to learning.

Good that you dont take the interwebz super serious. Feel free to ask question, I (and most members) will say that searching is your friend.

We get a lot of noobs who come in here and ask questions about stuff that there are hundreds of threads about....coupled with this being like the 4th FSTB thread this week I guess I just lost my cool. You will find that I can and am very helpful IF I can answer your question.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Madmax1999
I must advertise for AZ Maximas

Our cars already have a front swaybar. If you want to tighten up the way the car feels you can get some Energy Suspension bushings. Coilovers will handle much better than any set of strut/spring setup.
Old 01-14-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm nutty for Nissans

If its for an A32 it should fit. An I30 and a Cefiro are just about the same.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:53 PM

The only thing I would be worried about is it clearing the USIM. From what can been seen on that website, the MEVI is what is on the test car, so clearance issues may be had if trying to install this "Ultra Racing" strut bar on our American counterpart.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by ChrisMan287
Buy from the link that schmellyfart posted or don't buy.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by GGENIUS
dude, shockandawe does NOTHING but ***** about "meanies."
dude I talk ****e to you bc your a douche and you have nothing to contribute to any thread on this entire forum. Every time you do give constructive criticism its literally regurgitating word for word what someone else said previously or giving the +1 bc you know nothing about anything lol. Keep your mouth shut and itll make ppl alot happier. Your the only one that doesnt like me and only bc I actually call you out on your BS but I can list 5 people who wished you were banned long ago
Old 01-15-2012, 12:27 PM

"*****, you dont know **** about ****."
Old 01-15-2012, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by GGENIUS
"*****, you dont know **** about ****."
good one lol. can you just go away?
Old 01-15-2012, 12:46 PM

that wasnt a comeback... you clearly dont get a word i say if you take any of it literally. im bout to pm you so we can get real frisky
Old 01-15-2012, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by ShocknAwe
Your the only one that doesnt like me and only bc I actually call you out on your BS but I can list 5 people who wished you were banned long ago
I don't like you 98% of the time either. Most of what you say is wrong and you come off as arrogant.
The two of you sound like a couple of teenagers fighting over poke'mon, or whatever it is you do nowadays. You both have your fair share of BS, and it shows that you both lack some amount of experience in functional modding and repairs.

Last edited by asand1; 01-15-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by asand1
I don't like you 98% of the time either. Most of what you say is wrong and you come off as arrogant.
The two of you sound like a couple of teenagers fighting over poke'mon, or whatever it is you do nowadays. You both have your fair share of BS, and it shows that you both lack some amount of experience in functional modding and repairs.
That sums them up well
Old 01-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Got Retrofit?

Old 01-15-2012, 04:32 PM

what a useless argument, and useless thread, i dont want to shove you away from being a member of the org, but google and the search button would have answered all your questions
Old 01-15-2012, 04:43 PM

no, the difference between me and him, is hes 100% serious.

i dont understand the bold part? most of my posts arent me posting about mods and repairs, because i can usually research and answer any question i need. or i already know it since im trained in body repair and refinishing.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:30 AM
Pixell

Hi,

I am from Indonesia which is located near Malaysia where those item were made.
I have been using their product for my car. I am using rear torsion bar (looks like they get the wrong name for this one) & front lower arm bar.
It is directly fit on my car (Mine is RHD). I am used to buy some part from overseas (including from US) and the I never had a problem with the parts I bought from anywhere.

If you don't mind about the price, then go with it.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by std aja de
Hi,

I am from Indonesia which is located near Malaysia where those item were made.
I have been using their product for my car. I am using rear torsion bar (looks like they get the wrong name for this one) & front lower arm bar.
It is directly fit on my car (Mine is RHD). I am used to buy some part from overseas (including from US) and the I never had a problem with the parts I bought from anywhere.

If you don't mind about the price, then go with it.
Do you have any pics with the braces installed?
Old 01-19-2012, 05:26 AM

they will look the same as the installed pics from that site, since his car is RHD its most likely a Cefiro
Old 01-19-2012, 08:29 AM
Pixell

Originally Posted by Ryan95gle
Do you have any pics with the braces installed?
I am sorry but I don't have any picture. My car is still at workshop.

But I have a friend that post his car (He is using the UR bar, almost every UR Bar available for Cefiro) into our local site.

Here is the link :

http://www.modifikasi.com/showthread...light=Infiniti

Please forgive me if there is any mistake I've made.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by CichlidKid
The only thing I would be worried about is it clearing the USIM. From what can been seen on that website, the MEVI is what is on the test car, so clearance issues may be had if trying to install this "Ultra Racing" strut bar on our American counterpart.
doesnt the MEVI sit a bit higher than our stock intake manifolds? if the MEVI is a bit higher than these bars should fit over our stock manifolds with no problem, right?...
Old 01-19-2012, 09:24 AM

Yes the mevi is higher but usually eliminates certain parts the bolt up to the usim also...i got a mevi on my car witha courtesy nissan fstb and it only clear cause certain sensors arent bolted to the.mevi...if they were bolted.to.it it wouldnt fit...but this thread is worthless....an a32 chassis is just that and most chassis parts work fine on other a32s just as was already stated....
Old 01-19-2012, 09:32 AM

Isnt the cefiro longer than the I30 though? Cefiro skirts dont bolt right up to the I30 IIRC
Old 01-19-2012, 09:38 AM
Just the tip.

No its the same.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:33 AM

With the tax moniez I will be buying quite a bit of thier stuff and giving full reviews, stay in tune folks
Old 01-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Got Retrofit?

Originally Posted by aackshun
With the tax moniez I will be buying quite a bit of thier stuff and giving full reviews, stay in tune folks
YAY.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:29 PM

2 noobs flaming each other, that saves me some work. Onto the next.

Quick Reply: does the A32 cefiro parts on ultraracing.com work on our 4th gens. anyone experienced