4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

you all have to see this

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Kountz430
first of all i said forums as well you can hide the keyboard just as much cause they know that said people dont lurk forums wondering what people say about their choice of modding.second of all i didnt question the stupidity of the choice of mods,thats what that man wants to do with his car let him do it .far as we know people may be calling the stuff we do to our cars stupid, and theres a few people on this sight that go through it daily."why turbo a maxima why do this to a maxima why do that to a maxima" the common replies cause i wanted to and i wanted to do something different" and cause i can. and i will say it again "one mans perception of vehicular art and modding is different from the next" stop hating all the time and try to understand what that person is trying to accomplish.
With that being said i agree with a properly executed donk does look good. imo a well done donk has goodies for all to enjoy, sexy paint ,well thought out interior, performance and braking,wire tucked and nicely done engine bays and properly tuned audio and video for days.I also agree with a slapped together donk makes the rest of the scene look bad.You also have to look at the fact of how many Maxima's ,240's, 300zx's, Sentra's, Civic's, Integra's, Prelude's, Neon's, Colbolt's, Cavalier's Sunfire's Mustang's and Camaro's that are slapped together making the rest of gems look bad oh forgot focus's hell theres spot the rice threads on almost every forum other than that im not going back fourth with this debate say what you have to say and lets move on plus thread should been locked a while ago
are people really supposed to read this? or even further care what the hell youre talking about?
Old 09-19-2012, 02:01 PM

Beyond wack!
Old 09-19-2012, 03:03 PM
bald aggression est 78

Originally Posted by GGENIUS
are people really supposed to read this? or even further care what the hell youre talking about?
come on genius really!?!if you dont care to read then dont post about it,with that being said who drives the greenish blue forth gen across from trenton high? then theres another black i see once in a while over in east trenton but your right i could've toned it down about 7 pages

Last edited by Kountz430; 09-19-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:16 PM

come on genius really!?!if you dont care to read then dont post about it,with that being said who drives the greenish blue forth gen across from trenton high? then theres another black i see once in a while over in east trenton but your right i could've toned it down about 7 pages
lol youre all over the place huh? i have no idea about the 4th gens youve asked about. theres gotta be like 900 in trenton. two of my boys have 4th gens tho, in trenton by chambers.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:35 PM
bald aggression est 78

Originally Posted by GGENIUS
lol youre all over the place huh? i have no idea about the 4th gens youve asked about. theres gotta be like 900 in trenton. two of my boys have 4th gens tho, in trenton by chambers.
lol ive been in a debate and goofy (you can blame son's infectious laugh for that) mood out of shear bordom yeah its a kitted 4th gen with chrome wheels on greenwood ave needs to be dropped though been noticing a small amount of 5th a 6th too
Old 09-19-2012, 09:33 PM

lol ive been in a debate and goofy (you can blame son's infectious laugh for that) mood out of shear bordom yeah its a kitted 4th gen with chrome wheels on greenwood ave needs to be dropped though been noticing a small amount of 5th a 6th too
i know what one youre talking about now. ive only seen it parked. i dont think theres too many maximas in trenton on the org.